Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47605
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2010, 10:22 AM   #16
pjpenner
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
....It all comes down to preference. Everyone has their own. It doesn't matter how many does not like them, because there will be just as many who does ....
Well said! Also keep in mind that a preference is usually just a preference ... not a deal breaker.

Typically, the providers I seek don't have tattoos or body piercings as I prefer the very professional, well-educated and old world "proper" type of lady. That being said, I love playing with a particular little spinner who has many professional tattoos. Goddess gave her an infinite hunger and capacity for sexual activity and pleasure.
pjpenner is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:37 AM   #17
angelinadream
Account Disabled

User ID: 42776
My ECCIE Reviews

It's your body. It's your life. If that is your form of expression go for it. It suits some, it does not others. Ultimately focus on how they make you feel and realize they are permanent. Try a good fake one and keep putting it in the same place as it washes off for a month or so and see if you like it.

Culture and Religion also comes into factor here. Your religion may dictate that you have some sort of marking although we rarely see that is the USA. Your religion may dictate that you do not. Let's say you are Jewish and want to be buried next to your parents when you time comes. Tattooed copses are not allowed in Jewish cemeteries. I have a Civi friend who is a Rabbi and is totally against it

Other than that it's your body and you should do with it as you like. If you already got one I hope you like it I see more and more tattoos now whereas when I was very young they were so taboo. Good luck.
angelinadream is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:48 PM   #18
WarmNCordial
Gaining Momentum

Paige I think a woman's body is already a perfect work of art. Tattoos tend to just mark it up and hide that beauty. On the other hand if you really look like you do in your photo I wouldn't mind them at all...
WarmNCordial is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:48 PM   #19
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

i think its sexy...as long as it does not look like 'prison ink' lol
Guest110911 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 10:06 AM   #20
Paige Hunter
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 40740
My ECCIE Reviews

thank you so much for all your comments i like to hear what people had to say and mine are professional and i really do love them and i believe they are art and thanks so much to what some of yall said
Paige Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:13 AM   #21
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Paige, I think you are hot. I am not a big fan of tatoos. In the hobby world, body ink is not a deal breaker for me. In the real world I wouild discourage any young person from getting significant body art . . .even some piercings. I worked at a veteren's hospital for many years and saw a lot of tatoos. One guy had the portrates of three saints tatooed (large) on his chest. When he had his by-pass operation, they didnt get St. Mary's face lined up correctly . . .looked like a Picasso. Overall, there is nothing sadder looking than a forty year old Hulla Girl on a saggy bicep.

With non-judgmental respect . . .thats my $0.02 worth, or as a famous man once said,"Thats all I have to say about that."
ICU 812 is online now   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:55 PM   #22
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I don't have a problem with tattoos on a lady at all and sexy as hell, if they are tasteful and well-done. Here is something I would consider un-tasteful
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:55 PM   #23
JadeNow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2332
My ECCIE Reviews

I never thought I'd have but one. Now I have 3, and a new piercing. Times change, we change, priorities change. IMHO, if it's artful, and most of all, if it has MEANING to the wearer, "party on Garth!"
I truly hope all my friends here in DFW will like my new additions!
JadeNow is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 09:23 AM   #24
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Not a fan of tats at all. I just think they are trashy.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 05:33 PM   #25
macksback
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I hate tattoo's.IMHO they look trashy.How many guys are attracted to Bombshell Mcgee? I'd bet more find Sandra Bullock more attractive.
macksback is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 06:16 PM   #26
JadeNow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2332
My ECCIE Reviews

My daughter's name is Rose, so I lovingly had HER art drawn roses tattooed around my hips that had her. We both are proud of the finished product and think it enhances my natural hip curve. I think some tatts are trashy, but I also see now that some are really healing, may be a sign of a faith, or love, or whatever is important to the tattooee. Like most things, it's hard to lump it all into one judgment. ANYTHING can be taken too far! And, "to each their own".
JadeNow is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 06:25 PM   #27
Paige Hunter
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 40740
My ECCIE Reviews

i love mine and they mean something to me i do agree some are trash however some are art!! everyone has there own opinion and point of views so thanks for all your input it was nice to know!!
Paige Hunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:32 AM   #28
JoeCanGo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige Hunter View Post
i love mine and they mean something to me i do agree some are trash however some are art!! everyone has there own opinion and point of views so thanks for all your input it was nice to know!!
Well said Paige, I love the history of tatoos and dont like when people get them just to get them. If I see a nice tatoo I ask about it and love to hear a good reason for it. I have always heard good storys about the ones Ive asked about. I never ask about bad tatoos anymore because the story is usually"Oh i was drunk and....." That is the stupidest thing someone could do IMO. If you have a reason behind it,though out the art, and have an Artist do it Professionally ( not your neighbors cousins nephew who just got out and is doing them cheap in his moms garage) then I say go for it and if I ever get to see yours Paige I hope to hear a good story behind them. And BTW I think you and your look are very Hot.
JoeCanGo is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:34 AM   #29
JoeCanGo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige Hunter View Post
Well said Paige, I love the history of tatoos and dont like when people get them just to get them. If I see a nice tatoo I ask about it and love to hear a good reason for it. I have always heard good storys about the ones Ive asked about. I never ask about bad tatoos anymore because the story is usually"Oh i was drunk and....." That is the stupidest thing someone could do IMO. If you have a reason behind it,thought out the art, and have an Artist do it Professionally ( not your neighbors cousins nephew who just got out and is doing them cheap in his moms garage) then I say go for it and if I ever get to see yours Paige I hope to hear a good story behind them. And BTW I think you and your look are very Hot.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:37 AM   #30
JoeCanGo
Valued Poster

Sorry for the double post I was trying to edit a mis spelled word.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women