Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2021, 09:51 AM   #16
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Coming to Dallas is mere charity at this point.

I hate to see the scene go, but if that's how the cookie crumbled, too bad. Dallas mongers should stop being so fucking entitled.
I will first off say that I do agree with most of what you are saying and also agree with Ghost's initial post of this thread......but there have been a couple pieces of your posts where you are kind of making it seem like the current state of the Dallas hobby scene is a result of Dallas mongers sky high expectations and is completely unrelated to the new law, which I disagree with. When I got into the AMP world in 2017, it was a thriving scene, so what is different back then compared to now in terms of what Dallas mongers expect? I could be making the wrong read on your posts though, so that's my bad if that is not what you're implying at all.

I am not trying to say that girls love coming to Dallas because let's face it, the expectations of services (and sometimes appearance) borderline unreasonable......like giving a "No" review for not providing BBFS, which is absolute bullshit. I mentioned this exact same thing in thread from last week. But don't girls come to Dallas because of the volume/demand? Or is it just a coincidence that the Dallas hobby scene is dead around the EXACT time the new law went in effect on 9/1/2021? Even a week before the new law went into effect, we had a great lineup of girls in Dallas (not sure about right now), so I doubt it is a coincidence.

What I took from Ghost's post is that the Dallas hobbying scene is dead because of the new law, but let's try to not to run off the girls that do decide to stay in Dallas, which I couldn't agree with more. Beggars can't be choosers!!!
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 10:23 AM   #17
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Dallas has been dead for months, even before the law was even mentioned, so I don't think that's the case. It could contribute for future endeavors, but the timeline doesn't match.

The girls will come to Dallas because the owners and/or friends work out some kind of incentive. I don't think the demand is the answer because if that is the case, Seven could have returned at any given point, since I'm sure the demand for her is huge, but she hasn't. So that kind of seems like a moot point. Plus, whatever demand Dallas has for a given provider, it isn't like LA can't match or exceed that demand. And pay more for. There is nothing that Dallas can offer that LA doesn't already have.

As for reviews, especially here, pretty fucking useless. You'll notice that LA, Vegas, NY has a much better scene and none of them rely on this forum for traffic.

I'm not sure why everyone is so startled by this new law.. It isn't like hobbying was ever borderline legal in any given way. It's always been illegal. Why is this suddenly news?

Either way, beggers can't be choosers is the tldr argument. You're absolutely right about that.

This isn't 2017 anymore, and anyone who acts like it is, can't read the room. Or are dellusional.

I'd rather Dallas have a good protestant scene than no scene at all.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 11:34 AM   #18
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Aoi you’re as useless as this thread. Your comments are so assumptive. And your asking me for proof to support my comment about Seven is proof you’re an idiot. You even pointed that out in your reply on that matter.

You and Ghost trying to compare Dallas to LA and pleading it should be the same and people bitching about no BBFS. Let it go… just step back and accept the fact Dallas is Dallas and LA is LA. We aren’t the same and don’t want to be the same. Does it make either person in either city a better or worse person than the other?
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 11:54 AM   #19
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
Aoi you’re as useless as this thread.
No, you're the useless one, Bamboo. In fact, it's better to be useless than be someone like you, who thinks Dallas should operate under the same standards of yesteryear, when the scene around you now is dwindling largely because of those standards.

Quote:
Your comments are so assumptive.
It's not assumptive to see that the girls are leaving Dallas, Bamboo. What the fuck is the matter with you that you haven't seen this?

Quote:
And your asking me for proof to support my comment about Seven is proof you’re an idiot. You even pointed that out in your reply on that matter.
You made a claim that nobody would pay Seven to greek for those rates. How do you know that? I'm calling you out on it.Seriously, I've never seen someone talk so much nonsense as you and then proceed to not back it up once they get called out on it. If you can't back up something, STFU.

Quote:
You and Ghost trying to compare Dallas to LA and pleading it should be the same and people bitching about no BBFS. Let it go…
Pleading? No. A warning, absolutely. And looking at the scene now, yeah, we're right. You, OTOH, look like an over-the-hill has-been, pretending that it's the good ol' days. It's pathetic. And your way of thinking is a contributing factor to why Dallas is so dry.

Quote:
just step back and accept the fact Dallas is Dallas and LA is LA. We aren’t the same and don’t want to be the same. Does it make either person in either city a better or worse the other?
Yes, it makes LA better than us because they actually have a scene. At least 20 different studios that I can list and probably more that I haven't discovered yet. Look around Dallas, Bamboo. Dallas doesn't have shit and you're saying somehow we can claim equivalency because of how we do/did things differently?

As Jayhawk said. Beggers can't be choosers.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 12:19 PM   #20
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

[/PRIVATE]This thread is a disappointment…[/QUOTE]

I am not the authority on it. But I am closer to it than you are. The girls do not want to come to Dallas merely because they get pressure by people like you to not use a condom. They make more elsewhere.

No other discussion needed.

I could rant about the blackmailing that goes on with a bad review because the girl did not want to have Greek. That would be a separate post.
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 12:46 PM   #21
KCHobbyer
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Dallas sure is dying a slow and painful death.
KCHobbyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 12:50 PM   #22
BigBamboo
Premium Access

You two - Aoi and Ghost - apparently do not see that I really don’t give a fuck. What you write here doesn’t matter. It won’t change anything in Dallas. But I appreciate your passion for what you both believe.

Slinging arrows at me and others with your words. It’s not necessary and doesn’t make a difference to anyone. Ladies will come and go as they please wherever that may be depending on their needs. And mongers will spend money on those ladies depending on their needs. It’s how this shit operates. Those ladies that don’t care for BBFS will leave. But doubtful they all will leave. But if they do then you two won’t have anything to write about anymore in the Dallas Studio forum.
Old 09-05-2021, 01:14 PM   #23
Aoi
meh

Quote:
You two - Aoi and Ghost - apparently do not see that I really don’t give a fuck. What you write here doesn’t matter. It won’t change anything in Dallas. But I appreciate your passion for what you both believe.
Agreed! Dallas is dead! But at least we can single out a contributing factor to it. You.

Quote:
Slinging arrows at me and others with your words. It’s not necessary and doesn’t make a difference to anyone.
No, it's a lesson of what not to do with these girls. Act like you.

Quote:
Ladies will come and go as they please wherever that may be depending on their needs.
Really, Bamboo? Where the fuck are they in Dallas?

Quote:
And mongers will spend money on those ladies depending on their needs. It’s how this shit operates.
Mongers aren't going to spend any money on these girls because they aren't here anymore. What the fuck part of that do you not understand?

Quote:
Those ladies that don’t care for BBFS will leave.
They have.

Quote:
But doubtful they all will leave.
All the girls from almost all of the spas have left. The few that worked the studio circuit, left.

What the fuck is the matter with you that you think that there's a market left anymore?

Quote:
But if they do then you two won’t have anything to write about anymore in the Dallas Studio forum.
Fine by me. It's communities like this and people like you who have contributed largely to the demise of the market. So, if this community is completely gone, at least the girls won't have to worry about their every little disagreeances with you being posted and shat on.
Fine by me.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 01:24 PM   #24
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Dallas has been dead for months, even before the law was even mentioned, so I don't think that's the case. It could contribute for future endeavors, but the timeline doesn't match.
Ok so guys in Dallas have been like this since I have been in the scene (2017), so you're saying all of a sudden within the past few months, girls are fed up? I seem to remember even early 2020, the scene was thriving (specifically Blue), but then the pandemic happened and it went downhill. The Dallas scene then made a pretty decent comeback in late 2020 with both Sun and Luxury having lots of quality girls (even though there were only 2 shops open)....but you're saying that all of a sudden girls are fed up within the past few months? I don't buy that. I'm not saying girls aren't fed up, but it seems more likely that a combination of the pandemic and the new law are the major contributing factors to the scene drying up......but given the demands of mongers here, they are less likely to come back to Dallas. This seems much more likely. I obviously haven't talked to as many girls as you have (and am in no way an expert), but I have talked to a handful of girls that told me how slow other cities have been (specifically Los Angeles), and that is why they come back to Dallas. But post 9/1, if you say the girls would rather stay in LA and not have to do catholic, Greek, etc, I wouldn't be surprised in the least.

Quote:
As for reviews, especially here, pretty fucking useless. You'll notice that LA, Vegas, NY has a much better scene and none of them rely on this forum for traffic.
I don't even disagree with you here, but continually telling us how much Dallas sucks and why all of us mongers are the problem....how exactly does that provide any value to the future of the Dallas scene?

Quote:
I'm not sure why everyone is so startled by this new law.. It isn't like hobbying was ever borderline legal in any given way. It's always been illegal. Why is this suddenly news?
Huh? Catching a felony instead of a misdemeanor is not a significant change? Paying thousands of $$ in legal fees compared to minimal legal fees is not a sudden and significant change? To the professionals whose licenses depend on being felony-free, that doesn't change the people's mindsets? Yes, we are all aware it was always illegal, but to say that the new law doesn't change things is a silly thing to say. On a recent studio visit (pre 9/1), one of the bookers texted me after my appointment and said their website would not be working for a few months.....so you're telling me that is just a coincidence?
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 03:15 PM   #25
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Jay… I think Aoi is owning up to his mandle as announced in his last paragraph about girls posting and getting shit on by me. Seems obvious this is a studio ladies bitch session in a non-coed forum. So I’ll step out of the ladies locker room then.

I didn’t know I had so much power and influence over the success or failure of the Dallas AMP and Asian Studio scene. Wow! I’m good!
Old 09-05-2021, 03:31 PM   #26
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

You do not. Just like your opinion is as useless as mine. I really don’t give a fuck. I provide information that you disagree with. Obviously you do give a fuck otherwise you would not have posted.
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 03:57 PM   #27
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post
Ok so guys in Dallas have been like this since I have been in the scene (2017), so you're saying all of a sudden within the past few months, girls are fed up?
I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying girls leaving Dallas and finding a new home in LA isn't new. Seven, Cherry, Pink and others all left before the pandemic started in China, never to return or at least include Dallas in their normal rotation. And why would they? Because, as you said, the Dallas mongers are effectively the Walmart shoppers of the hobby scene who throw tantrums when they see rubber. In comes the pandemic and the exodus is fucking huge

Quote:
I seem to remember even early 2020, the scene was thriving (specifically Blue), but then the pandemic happened and it went downhill. The Dallas scene then made a pretty decent comeback in late 2020 with both Sun and Luxury having lots of quality girls (even though there were only 2 shops open)..
I don't think any of the post pandemic places had a decent comeback. It was effectively the skeleton crew and thanks to some moving around of talent between what was left, it made it seem like there was comeback. It wasn't. How many times did we see Scarlet and Foxy move around? Even Sun and Luxury had their regulars but very rarely had extraordinary talent outside that.

Quote:
..but you're saying that all of a sudden girls are fed up within the past few months?
No, girls have been fed up with Dallas forever, long before the pandemic. Emma worked elsewhere, only to come back to help out a friend. Same with Asa. Both of them have said they hate how the Dallas scene works and how reviewers try to blackmail them with bad reviews.

Quote:
I don't buy that. I'm not saying girls aren't fed up, but it seems more likely that a combination of the pandemic and the new law are the major contributing factors to the scene drying up......but given the demands of mongers here, they are less likely to come back to Dallas.
You're not buying it because you think this just applied to the past few months. This has been an ongoing issue for years now. Pandemic only made it that much more obvious. And the new law just makes things even worse. Dallas has all the odds stacked against it now for a hobbying scene. When the pandemic hit, why weren't there a proliferation of studios opening to fill the void the shut down AMPs created? Because the girls all left. As long as there are girls, there is a scene. While there might be some hesitation with the new laws, the demand will still win out. But no supply? Game over.

Quote:
This seems much more likely. I obviously haven't talked to as many girls as you have (and am in no way an expert), but I have talked to a handful of girls that told me how slow other cities have been (specifically Los Angeles), and that is why they come back to Dallas.
Los Angeles isn't slow. The supply and demand there makes Dallas look like the countryside. They'll come back to Dallas if a friend works here, if the owner lends them money or if they have other obligations.

Quote:
But post 9/1, if you say the girls would rather stay in LA and not have to do catholic, Greek, etc, I wouldn't be surprised in the least.
They're staying in LA so they can do less work and earn more money. Plain and simple. The application of a law has nothing to do with a menu.

Quote:
I don't even disagree with you here, but continually telling us how much Dallas sucks and why all of us mongers are the problem....how exactly does that provide any value to the future of the Dallas scene?

Because it has to be said. Girls not wanting to come to or return to Dallas has been a thing for a while now. And if Dallas continues to operate like it's entitled to have the kitchen table thrown at it as a menu, it will never get over the stigma of being a poor man's hobby. I spoke to girls from LV when I visited there and the poison they threw at Dallas was unreal.

Quote:
Huh? Catching a felony instead of a misdemeanor is not a significant change? Paying thousands of $$ in legal fees compared to minimal legal fees is not a sudden and significant change?
My mistake. I hadn't read that it was as deep. Regardless, the Dallas scene was hated before the introduction of this law. Several girls who have homes in Dallas have completely uprooted their lives to LA now. Or SF, can't forget that.

Quote:
To the professionals whose licenses depend on being felony-free, that doesn't change the people's mindsets? Yes, we are all aware it was always illegal, but to say that the new law doesn't change things is a silly thing to say.
The monger's mindset? Absolutely. The provider? They don't give a shit if you get caught with your pants down.

Quote:
On a recent studio visit (pre 9/1), one of the bookers texted me after my appointment and said their website would not be working for a few months.....so you're telling me that is just a coincidence?
AS, Sunflower and KF (their new one) have working sites.

Plus, it's not worth having a site if you have the same talent.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 04:06 PM   #28
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Jay… I think Aoi is owning up to his mandle as announced in his last paragraph about girls posting and getting shit on by me. Seems obvious this is a studio ladies bitch session in a non-coed forum. So I’ll step out of the ladies locker room then.
Actually, I'm saying this site is massively useless and quite honestly, doesn't need you, me, Ghost or anyone anymore because of how decrepit Dallas has become.

You are right to leave this discussion though, Bamboo. It might be the first intelligent thing you've done in this thread. I'll talk to Jayhawk now, who can hold a conversation, instead of a child like you who, despite making multiple posts now, have added the cumulative amount of 0 value here.

Quote:
I didn’t know I had so much power and influence over the success or failure of the Dallas AMP and Asian Studio scene. Wow! I’m good!
You don't. But if you stack more and more losers like who demanding BB, then the girls will start to get weary. And leave. And then you'll still be here, saying it's not Dallas' fault that the girls left.. it's "just how they are."
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 04:55 PM   #29
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Don't know how many of you remember her, but I used to see a girl in the Garland/Plano area off 75. Her name was Kitten and she was adorable. But not only was she cute, talented and very open minded, she was also very down to Earth. There was very little she wouldn't do for her clients and I enjoyed her company in many ways. During the afterglow/pillowtalk portion of one of our sessions, I asked her why her rates were so reasonable when she was so busy and offered such a diverse menu. I will never forget what she told me. She said her rates were what they were because she was busy and had a diverse menu. And she added, and I quote, "besides, it's only pussy". There are still providers here that understand the business sense that makes, but a lot are taking advantage of the weakness inherent in the male species. Some of these girls are getting just stupid money because we have too many guys desperate enough to pay it. If the amp/studio girls start trying to upsell bbfs or other services they are popular for, they will lose business. Certainly mine. After all, it's only pussy.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 05:42 PM   #30
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

ymmv, if you are looking for bbf and provider dont give it find difference provider that all , chill
TX_hammer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women