Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2010, 09:49 PM   #16
stereo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestycctx View Post
You must be MR. CLIENT?! Well everyone says that Google Voice is good. I need to get one myself but don't know how or much about it. someone plz tell me how this works?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Q9MJdT5Ds
stereo is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:00 PM   #17
now00won
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goyita View Post
Ok...guys... You need some background.... My wife received an email yesterday from lasexymcallen@hotmail.com , in ENGLISH, saying " be careful darling, ask your husband who is HAZEL and giving away her phone number ! ... So there are just two possibilities, somebody has hacked Hazel's email or mine, what I know is that I ERASED all the messages as soons as I received them, so my theory is it must be HAZEL's email... In top of that, if somebody call you the day before the events and asked for Janie, that must have been somebody else wife/ girl, ...my theory will be proved if you keep getting other phone calls...from people related to your new clients... i recommend that you better change your email for security....
Goyita, if someone hacked Hazel's email account, how he/she know your wife's email account.. I assume that Hazel should not have your wife's email address, and someone must be close to you or your wife.
now00won is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 05:02 AM   #18
biggtexxx
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestycctx View Post
You must be MR. CLIENT?! Well everyone says that Google Voice is good. I need to get one myself but don't know how or much about it. someone plz tell me how this works?
Google voice gives you a local phone number with voicemail to receive calls / text to quickly, easily, and free. All you need is an email account and a phone(s) your new number can ring at. When someone calls your google voice number it rings your phone and asks you if you want to answer or send it to voicemail. You can even stay on the one and listen in as they are leaving the voicemail to screen calls. All voicemail and text messages are sent to your email and you can put the number on "do not disturb" at any time and send all incoming calls straight to voicemail.

You can sign up at google.com/voice

Tex
biggtexxx is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:18 AM   #19
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goyita View Post
Ok...guys... You need some background.... My wife received an email yesterday from lasexymcallen@hotmail.com , in ENGLISH, saying " be careful darling, ask your husband who is HAZEL and giving away her phone number ! ... So there are just two possibilities, somebody has hacked Hazel's email or mine, what I know is that I ERASED all the messages as soons as I received them, so my theory is it must be HAZEL's email... In top of that, if somebody call you the day before the events and asked for Janie, that must have been somebody else wife/ girl, ...my theory will be proved if you keep getting other phone calls...from people related to your new clients... i recommend that you better change your email for security....
Sorry to hear about that. Probably to late to list all the "should of's". You and Hazel should probably work this one out to avoid future problems for others.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:46 PM   #20
Goyita
Registered Member

It's easy, you get the client real name, look into social networks...an voala...you can see who is married to hwhom and even email addresses...
Goyita is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:22 AM   #21
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I would have seen the guy anyway. Wifey may have your phone number but she does not know where you are! Beside you told her on the first call she had the wrong number, just tell her in a polite way to stop calling.
Be careful though, she might follow him to the appointment and that will be a BIG drama scene loool
anita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women