Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2011, 06:18 PM   #16
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

After you read my upcoming review you may understand why my resolution is to TRY to stay out of topless clubs - I had one Hell of a day - review to cum! Just a teaser - I did get fucked three times, but I only got my dick wet twice!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 06:20 PM   #17
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Oh BTW. I have just missed Michaela twice - once in NOLA once in SA - her family lives in Tyler. I'm hoping against hope she will swing down here one day! She would be worth a trip to Vegas - if I wasn't married!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:27 PM   #18
sympleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
Sympy, I thought it was clear that I was SS favorite in 2011 and it will carry into the new year, even though I haven't heard from her in quite a while. (she's very busy and has phone issues)
Just keep tellin yourself that Mr. Smith. You say she has phone issues....suuuure. I know that not to be true as I personally broke her ph... ummm ...I asked her and she said her phone was in top condition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
My next comment is more of an accusation. I believe that you are the alter ego of SofaKingFun. I think that the two of you are actually one person fighting for control of the same body.
Well IF that were true what a body that would be!

Sadly we are not the same person.

We are brothers from another mothers.

We lived in different houses together.

We went to different schools together.

Mom always said that I was blessed with the looks and SKF with the brains. But then mom used to dip into the "rheumatiz" medicine nightly.

Skf is the older one and he used to look out for me, until that fateful night. While I can't go into details, sufficed to say the Hippie Clown Posse was a bad idea from the start.

He still to this day can't let go of the gang symbols...just look at his avatar.

I chose the path of righteousness and and enlightenment. Hence the intervention.

SKF is a hoarder. He had 'viders running all over the house. I had to stop it. Gogo girls in the closet, strippers in the pantry, and call girls in the parlor. It was bad (mostly cause the greedy jerk wouldn't share)

So yes on the surface we may seem one and the same, but one day you'll realize. We are as different as Superman and Clark Kent. (he wears the nerdy glasses and I luuuuuv spandex)

Sympy.
sympleman is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 08:33 PM   #19
sympleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
Oh BTW. I have just missed Michaela twice - once in NOLA once in SA - her family lives in Tyler. I'm hoping against hope she will swing down here one day! She would be worth a trip to Vegas - if I wasn't married!

Louigi I had the pleasure a couple of times! http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=73297

I have not met Shayla yet but am SALIVATING!!!

I dunno if I can get Michaela to agree to doubles, she is rather gaurded on several fronts BUT it is my resolution and I can tell it anyway I want!

Sympy.
sympleman is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 10:10 PM   #20
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

And BOOM goes the dynamite.

Smitty, have you met my brutha' from that nutha' mutha'?

Here my friend, have a Cheeto.

They say it helps the butthurt.

LOLOLOLOLOL!

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:10 PM   #21
TheGemineye
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

for Corpus to get an AMP or move back to SA
TheGemineye is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies