Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2020, 11:38 AM   #16
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Old fashion gun fight between good guys and bad guy , However ignorance is bliss to facts for some people
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 12:30 PM   #17
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 12:41 PM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fas5VNeYOg
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 03:20 PM   #19
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

ah yes. let the spin begin. this far left website goes to great lengths to defend this antifa asshole and portray the "far right" as the instigators. the video shows a different story. so when is this asshole's "friend" going to speak? my bet .. never.

Instead Of Arresting The Portland Man Suspected Of Shooting A Far-Right Protestor, Police Killed Him

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/202...shooter-arrest

Just hours after Michael Reinoehl spoke to VICE News about fatally shooting a member of the far-right group Patriot Prayer during a rally in downtown Portland, police shot and killed him near Olympia, Washington. According to the U.S. Marshals Service, investigators who were part of a federal task force moved to arrest Reinoehl Thursday night after a Multnomah County Circuit Court judge issued an arrest warrant.

“The fugitive task force located Reinoehl in Olympia and attempted to peacefully arrest him,” the U.S. Marshals Service claimed. Law enforcement officers at the scene allege Reinoehl, 48, was armed with a firearm at the time of his arrest and was “threatening the lives of law enforcement officers” but no other witnesses have corroborated this account of events. Officers ultimately shot and killed him during the attempted arrest.

Reinoehl had been a person of interest in the police investigation into the killing of Aaron “Jay” Danielson, the Patriot Prayer member who was participating in a pro-Trump car caravan on August 29 in Portland. In an earlier conversation with VICE, Reinoehl said he was acting in self defense when he shot Danielson.

“I had no choice. I mean, I, I had a choice. I could have sat there and watched them kill a friend of mine of color. But I wasn't going to do that,” Reinoehl said. He also detailed how Danielson threatened him and a friend with a knife, adding, “Had I stepped forward, he would have maced or stabbed me.” After the incident, Reinoehl told VICE News that he went into hiding and relocated his children after shots were fired outside his home, and said after speaking with attorneys he felt he had “a viable case for self defense and protection because there’s a definite threat to my life.”

Reinoehl regularly attended racial justice protests in Portland over the last three months since national uprisings began after Minneapolis police killed George Floyd in May. He was previously arrested during an action in July for carrying a loaded gun and resisting arrest.

Reinoehl had been a person of interest in the police investigation into the killing of Aaron “Jay” Danielson, the Patriot Prayer member who was participating in a pro-Trump car caravan on August 29 in Portland. In an earlier conversation with VICE, Reinoehl said he was acting in self defense when he shot Danielson.

Photo: Beth Nakamura/The Oregonian/AP Images.
Michael Reinoehl

Not long before reports of Reinoehl’s killing circulated, President Donald Trump tweeted that the Portland Police Department should be arresting him, writing “Do your job, and do it fast.” Anti-racist demonstrators say it’s obvious police have taken a side in the escalating fight for racial justice, and Reinoehl's killing is only the latest in this battle. Last month, police apprehended 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse after he shot and killed two anti-racist protestors in Kenosha, Wisconsin — as the president came to his defense — but did not act with the same restraint when arresting Reinoehl on Thursday night.

There have been dozens of attacks on anti-racist protestors since May. In just the last few weeks in Portland, the far right and Trump supporters were suspected of carrying out two attempted pipe-bomb attacks, one drive-by shooting, and pulling guns on protestors, according to the site It’s Going Down. And, on Thursday night, someone drove their car into a Black Lives Matter protest in Times Square in New York City in the latest attempt to attack protestors..
Old 09-04-2020, 03:35 PM   #20
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Because local LE has been neutered by Portland's DA, Mike Schmidt, who is an honorary Antifa member. It was the Feds who found this POS. Fucker lied brazenly in that VICE interview and decided to go out in a blaze of bullets.
I wonder if the only thing that got the Feds involved is that he crossed state lines.

If he stayed in Portlandia he might have been marked safe by the Dims.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 09:15 PM   #21
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Reinoehl was lying his ass off in that Vice video interview.

read some details on the Reinoehl shooting.

btw, Jay daniels was apparently holding a can of Bear Mace which exploded. this was the first shot which hit the bear mace can then other shots followed.

now the shootout with the FBI, the Daily Mail article says he was using a rifle instead of a handgun. so which is it?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 11:50 PM   #22
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Reinoehl was lying his ass off in that Vice video interview.

read some details on the Reinoehl shooting.

btw, Jay daniels was apparently holding a can of Bear Mace which exploded. this was the first shot which hit the bear mace can then other shots followed.

now the shootout with the FBI, the Daily Mail article says he was using a rifle instead of a handgun. so which is it?

he's dead. one less ANTIFA faggot to execute. a good start.

yes it's too late to argue with then ,., it's time to shoot back

BAHHAAAA

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women