Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2017, 04:19 PM   #16
ShyTantraHeart
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Once you're past the first date, beyond all the nerves and the illusions of what's expected, all the next dates with that provider let that GFE shine through in the comfort of the genuine connection the two of you made in Round One.

2nd dates are usually more relaxed and way hotter, but nothing exactly beats the feeling of mutual respect & horny admiration when it clicks in a first date! It's always a gratifying surprise to me when that feeling of getting & giving the good stuff that is sexual & emotional happens in the first encounter, and once there is that R-E-S-P-E-C-T established hey from boxer shorts and pajamas to giving into a lusty fantasy of the guy dressed nicely to hear his date looking like a dreamboat...once Respect is made, it's all gravy and 2nd helpings of satisfied fun...
ShyTantraHeart is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 12:28 PM   #17
Sinclar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I am a true nerd through and through. Love math and science and work in the computer field. Comics and video games. Bonus points to those who know what race my avatar pic is.

Clothing has never done it for me. It's the casual slow reveal of the gift that's wrapped that is a turn on.

Hell, I met Addison after one of her races one time and was ready to jump all over her while covered in sweat and dirt. That's more of a turn on for me thann all lace and stockings.

I would love to meet up with you in you flannels and jersey. Hair down, minimal make up, casually sexy and casually dirty.
Sinclar is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 06:00 PM   #18
joethick
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Ole JT loves summer hobbying. Slightly sweaty thigh high stockings having been in heels for the last hour or so. Come natural. I want a woman! Not a bar of soap, a can of foot powder or shoe absorbent liners in my hand. I will pop fast and frequently when the aroma is right. Just saying.
joethick is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women