Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160600
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2011, 12:03 AM   #16
Guest080212
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Talking about ass' in avitars and Tanner's turns up which is majestic!
Guest080212 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 04:46 AM   #17
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabooTanner View Post
I personally do not suggest sites like priceline. I don't quite understand their ranking but I am not willing to stay at a La Quinta. Granted when I am driving like 15 hours I will stay at like a 3 star but that's when I am not seeing anything except the backs of my eyelids. Usually I'll spend about $115 per night on a room. So if I tour 14 days I'll end up spending about $1500 on rooms.
I use priceline / hotels.com or sometimes I'll just go and reserve the hotel myself on the hotel's website. I have found that the $ amount is not always that much difference unless you are doing something like Name your price and there is no way I would ever use that thing when booking a hotel room. I like Expedia's blind buying feature more than name your price. I recently got a hotel room for $184 a night in Boston, Massachusets (Backbay / Copley square area) and if you know anything about Backbay that is a STEAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
I don't travel much, but on priceline a 3.5 or 4 star hotel in a nice location in New Orleans is usually available for $60. I don't think I've ever paid more than $100 for a 4 star hotel here.
I was just telling London the other day that I am so used to paying $300 or $500 a night for hotels that $60 for even a 3 1/2 star is so unheard of to me (I travel to big cities for work). I don't even think twice when spending $$$. The only thing I think about is I hope this is a convenient location for my guests and how much am I going to make while staying there. If I am booking a $200 or $300 room and I have 3 2 hour dates at $600 each (most if not all my dates are multi-hour). That's $1,800. Is it worth staying in the lap of luxury? For me and my guests, Yup.While I'm probably not the best guest at these hotels (I bug the hell out of concierge sometimes), I do tip the maids very well. They love me . lol

In NYC, parking is so difficult. I almost felt bad for my clients having to pay $42 to park! I will have to figure how to make it up to them somehow lol.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 05:01 AM   #18
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

My only hang up when booking hotels is the fact that I run into NC/NS a lot, so if I book an expensive hotel, I may not make my money back! That happened to me quite a few times in the Atlanta area, so now I opt to do more outcall. I do incall on a more limited basis, and when I do get the hotel its after a session has been verified. I dont travel, so Im not sure what its like in cities other than Atlanta and Houston, but a few weeks ago I got a pretty nice hotel in the Galleria area for 119 a night. I did have some luck getting a suite for closer to $60 a night, but the location wasnt central enough for me and the hotel ended up charging me over 300 extra for causing the fire alarm to go off and refused to compromise, so I wont be returning.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 05:05 AM   #19
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You went to Atlanta a few times? I've had way too many people tell me about the amount of NCNS they experience there. NCNS is something I have never experienced in this business - ever. I don't know why it happens to some but not others. Here in Charlotte, I can get a 4 star hotel for $200 but that'll most likely get me a suite not a small ass room like a lot of these cities.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:57 AM   #20
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
While I'm probably not the best guest at these hotels (I bug the hell out of concierge sometimes),
I always knew you were high maintenance. lol

Quote:
In NYC, parking is so difficult. I almost felt bad for my clients having to pay $42 to park! I will have to figure how to make it up to them somehow lol.
Unless it messes up your block of times too much, you might offer a half hour bonus if they show you the parking garage ticket. Doesn't cost you anything but your time.

Lately, it seems to be fairly common on P411 to offer more time for members rather than a discount. The lady may be "lowering" her hourly rate, but she's still making her price point for the date. [It still wouldn't appeal to me much: I'm done in 5 minutes anyway.]
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:59 AM   #21
jenesys
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 34668
My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly, it depends on the city. I've been in some Sheratons that were nicer than Crowne Plazas. I do research and look at reviews and try to find the nicest hotel with the amenities I seek within my budget. There are some hotel chains that are awesome across the board and I will look at those first. I like W hotels and Alofts (part of the W hotel chain) and find them to provide similar reliability so far.

I am looking for a nice, comfortable hotel that myself and those I'm entertaining will feel comfortable in. I'm not pretentious so the brand name isn't important to me; what they provide is what matters. However, I do have standards so the lower end hotels will never suffice. If I find a reliable source that tells me the new Holiday Inn in their town is superior to anything else there, I will look further into it and have no qualms staying there.
jenesys is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:30 AM   #22
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

I usually use small , but luxurious boutique hotels , the ones where no keychains are needed for elevators. I don`t use them because clients like them, but because this is a little fetish of mine :-). Most often clients book hotels though, because i travel with them. And most of them love the same style of hotels i love as well. I like modern with fancy interior design, nothing old fashioned. Ecological preferred (in Berlin are nice fashionable eco-boutique hotels)
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:37 AM   #23
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
(I bug the hell out of concierge sometimes), I do tip the maids very well. They love me . lol

oh maids love me too :-)). I don`t understand the parking thingie
with NYC. Most use the subway or take cabs. It must be a pain in the ass to have to use a car every day in that city. Itgs best avoided.
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 02:31 PM   #24
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I never use priceline because I need to actually be able to customize my rooms, but hotels.com and hotwire are great when booking a flight and hotel package. I don't see many people so no way in hell I am making on the upside of what most girls make, which is why I am thankful for incalls at home. That alone saves me a ton on hotel costs.

I just got my Blue Sky card in today...for those who have not applied, I suggest doing so. Everything you buy goes to free airfare and hotels just like airline miles do.

If I make $800 a day whilst touring that's a good day for me and it's only 2 one hour appts. I prefer an hour and then a dinner date, but it does not always work out that way. The more money I make, the more I will spend on accommodations but I am not stupid...not here for impressions and to go broke. What I save by using incalls at home goes into savings.

Parking is another thing. I will not stay anywhere if a guy has to pay to park because too many complain. If he books 2 hours or more I will comp it, but it's still a pain for them to go through all that.

In NYC and New Orleans most guys simply walk if you are downtown, so that's a good area to be in. I never bug the maids as I bring my own towels and sheets. I always get a room with 2 beds for this reason as well. It's a bigger room for one, and you are not fkin in the same bed for 3 plus days and sleeping in that same bed to boot lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 03:34 PM   #25
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Unless it messes up your block of times too much, you might offer a half hour bonus if they show you the parking garage ticket. Doesn't cost you anything but your time.
That is actually a great idea.
Old 10-21-2011, 04:50 PM   #26
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

Good points London, if you move around they will get caught if there is any lying going one... Let me get this straight , you don't even stay two nights in the same lodging place? one night at the this place and second night in another? Is that correct? I just started traveling and have alread messed up if that is the case.
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:52 PM   #27
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You went to Atlanta a few times? I've had way too many people tell me about the amount of NCNS they experience there. NCNS is something I have never experienced in this business - ever. I don't know why it happens to some but not others. Here in Charlotte, I can get a 4 star hotel for $200 but that'll most likely get me a suite not a small ass room like a lot of these cities.
For me personally, Atlanta is not the greatest city to travel to with the intention of being a sex worker. There's a strip club on every corner and most of them are pretty good. Even outside of the sex workers, the women there seem to be more money oriented than anywhere else I've been. So non-providers have the same goal as providers do. I love the city, cant wait to go back. But it definitely wont be with the goal of getting some big pay day.

Again, this is just my experience. It could vary depending on who you know and how you market and network.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 02:11 PM   #28
Chloe Kensington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 91589

I never stay in less than a four star hotel (unless there are none available, which has been the case), and often hotel staff don't pay attention when I say I want a QUIET room, so if I see a client in the day I'll see him in the original room, then after he's gone complain to staff about noise and often get an upgrade! Sometimes I get wonderful upgrades, particularly if it's a fine hotel.

The other side of that is when I've paid for a good hotel and got one of the best rooms and it's still noisy. Grrrr.

London I love your idea of staying in an apartment, where do you find them?
Chloe Kensington is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:21 AM   #29
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

User ID: 27661
My ECCIE Reviews

I tend to stay in the highest star rating in the city I am in.

Priceline can be intimidating as they don't list which hotels are in which area HOWEVER....

a client turned me onto this site years ago and I have used it with much joy and great savings to my pocketbook... http://www.biddingfortravel.com

When you get to the first page, you will see a list of cities / countries. Click on the city of choice and scroll down. The first link will say (for instance as I am in KC) Kansas City Hotel list. Click on that link and you will go to a screen that breaks down which hotels are in which region according to their star ranking.

It allows for a very competitive bid on priceline. BEFORE you go into the hotel list link, the city page will have winning bids listed as well as the hotel reviews. That also helps in making the determination of how much to bid..

I hope this makes sense. I'm only on my first cup of coffee!

I am with Naomi though, I love touring - it's like a mini vacation!!

xoxo
Jazz
SpanishJewel is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:41 AM   #30
mikkifine
Account Disabled

User ID: 1641
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ladies should stay at safe hotel.

Whether or not a lady is providing I recommend spending the extra money for a hotel. Especially if you are traveling alone.

I am not a touring lady but I believe in staying in a hotel because it is safer.

A $100 for a hotel room is safer than paying $40 for a motel room and getting jumped by some thugs who have been watching you from the parking lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabooTanner View Post
I personally do not suggest sites like priceline. I don't quite understand their ranking but I am not willing to stay at a La Quinta. Granted when I am driving like 15 hours I will stay at like a 3 star but that's when I am not seeing anything except the backs of my eyelids. Usually I'll spend about $115 per night on a room. So if I tour 14 days I'll end up spending about $1500 on rooms.
mikkifine is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women