Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-31-2011, 10:27 PM   #16
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Just because someone calls it Poetry, does not mean a thing...or that it actually is. Just like not everyone with a degree in English actually knows the language even if they are born in America.

Personally, I think Shakespeare had major issues and don't take his work as any more artistic or poetic than that of Tupac...at least Tupac had a valid excuse for being so wacked out.

Phantom finds women who curse in public to be replusive and not all that creative ...that's his right, and many people feel the same way. Some think a woman smoking is just as bad, and I smoke. Can't be all things to all people I suppose.

I know I would never say half the things I have seen many women say on this board, and that's pretty darn bad coming from someone as rude as me. I would never wish serious ill will on someone with my words or my actions and mean it. Some things I would not even dare speak even if it were a joke.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:35 PM   #17
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

I am rude also London and some prudish , conservative ppl think we have no right to BE RUDE when they call us up acting like they have no sense. God forbid if we were to curse in general and that would be unlady like.. ROFLMAO
Old 11-01-2011, 12:21 AM   #18
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

If you give strangers the power to repulse you with little puffs of air that is your choice.

Language is a beautiful, fluid creature and should be appreciated as such. I find it very puritanical to say that this combination of letters is somehow more offensive than some other. I call my dog a bitch and that is fine but I refer to a random woman as such she will fly right the fuck off the handle.

I'd rather be called a silly bitch by my sister than my one true love by a guy with hands around my throat.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:40 AM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default In his prententious A**

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I agree with Phantom.
Fuc Phantom!
Old 11-01-2011, 08:41 AM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I love pottymouth ladies. And the creative use of cursing is a sign of intelligence and freedom.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:48 AM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Plenty of pottymouth's at a Tea Rally too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I love pottymouth ladies. And the creative use of cursing is a sign of intelligence and freedom.
Then get your ass down to the OWS protest and start talking shit to some of the ladies down there. You will find some pottymouth ladies in abundance!

I'd pay good money to view that
Old 11-01-2011, 10:03 AM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yes, but can they curse creatively?
Old 11-01-2011, 10:05 AM   #23
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

There is nothing sexier than the juxtaposition of having an elegant educated cosmopolitan woman using vile language.

There are certain words which trigger an animalistic rage within and others are quite a turnoff. I can't stand the word c-nt but love hearing f*ck in the proper context.

Really, who doesn't curse anyways?
Old 11-01-2011, 12:12 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Fuc Phantom!
Pnantom , this post was done in jest. In the spirit of the thread so to speak.

I hope this caused you no harm nor angst, if anything, I hope it made you feel better than me!
Old 11-01-2011, 06:12 PM   #25
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Shakespeare is full of profanity. If one wishes to converse as though one has actually perused the works of the Bard perhaps one should familiarize oneself with the language used.

It would also be IMMENSELY helpful if you had the slightest grasp of American grammar.

Jus' sayin.
I agree with that. I hope tough, Phantom does not end the discussion here, i would see what he has to say to our arguments.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:16 PM   #26
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwebber View Post
There is nothing sexier than the juxtaposition of having an elegant educated cosmopolitan woman using vile language.

There are certain words which trigger an animalistic rage within and others are quite a turnoff. I can't stand the word c-nt but love hearing f*ck in the proper context.

Really, who doesn't curse anyways?
I hear your point as well. besides, great signature ;-)))!! love the rage against the machine video.. did you see michael moore at the end of the movie ;-) (lol)
Old 11-01-2011, 06:22 PM   #27
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default I'm not a big fan

Gratuitous cussing, swearing, etc. just tells me that the person has a hard time thinking of a better word. Saving the curse word for when it is really needed to put the proper emphasis on the pont you making is much more powerfull. I don't curse much at all but when I do people listen and take notice of my sincerity.....

However....Behind closed doors, you can swear like a dirty slut and it kind of turns me on.....
Old 11-01-2011, 06:46 PM   #28
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

I think we all here - maybe except for one or two come to the same conclusion. Its the "how often" and the context that counts ;-). Interesting discussion so far.

I usually don`t curse or use swear words too often. Exceptions are when i am emotional and need to deal with very bad stuff, or when some jerks try to fool me as in "Don`t piss down my back and then tell me it`s raining". What also brings me to heat is people`s obvious stupidity. I just can`t deal with stupid people, especially the combination of "i think of myself as intelligent" with "obviously stupid behaviour" . Because with that combination people never learn anything and its the most harmful of all combos out there.
Then - yes - my swearing could make a sailor blush and faint. I think that is an european thing, though, and its generally accepted and no one would think i am stupid or can`t use other methods of expressions (you should see the italians, or spanish...).

My poor cat gets earplugs when i run around in my apartment frantic and search for the "f-ing housekey" for the 100000th time........;-), of course verbal and furious, until i find the key and then ...... sunshine, decency and modesty kicks in (lol) and i am off with a smile as if nothing has happened like Bree from the Desperate Housewives.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:54 PM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I try not to curse in church, for sure. All bets are off if I went with London!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
on the pont you making is much more powerfull. .....
Ed, my fine friend, you forgot the 'i' in point, you should have been you're and there is no need for much before more...

Old 11-01-2011, 06:58 PM   #30
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Fuck all that shit......ijs
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women