Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2012, 11:42 AM   #16
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
Working out hard at a gym definitely gets the juices flowing from the workout and the visuals and with lots of pheromones in the air, everyone is extremely horny. Much "hotter" than at bar. I haver had sex with some hot sweaty gals(both providers and others) without showering. I find toned gals who are truly into working out actually get into sex more without showering. It is kind of a kinky thing for many

So in other words a dirty girl is a fun girl. LOL
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:49 AM   #17
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

Yes, a sweaty "dirty" gal with her pheromones flowing out of all the FUN areas is definitely a FUN and TASTY gal
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 04:15 PM   #18
Charlie Drake
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualKathi View Post
I find that in my recent gym activities that I'm pretty excited when I'm done. I think it's all the release of endorphin's in my body. I'm mostly in the gym in hotels since I tour. I can see it working in hotel gym and then setting wet in the shower together and moving to the bed! Sounds like yummy fun to me!
I can't wait until our paths cross Kathi! You've captured exactly what I was thinking
Charlie Drake is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:32 PM   #19
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Kathi's comment about hotel gyms reminds me that hotel gyms are a perfect way to meet traveling fit women both single and married. It is very easy to strike up a converation as the gyms are very intimate and to then suggest a post workout massage in your room or theirs. On several occasions this has resulted in intense lovemaking prior to any shower or often in a very sensual mutual shower or post shower. The success rate of a pickup is better than 50% where in neighborhood gyms, it often takes a bit of work over time. Sweaty gals LOVE a post workout massage
Old 03-30-2012, 07:33 PM   #20
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

While not a provider, there was this one girl I would fantasize about. We tended to work out at the same time (not intentionally). It took all I could not to sport some wood when around her. I think there is something to the smell, odor, pheromones thing. I've always wanted to do a session after a vigorous workout. Only problem for me is that I sweat like a pig. I need that shower which of course ruins the whole point of having sex after a workout. Maybe I should try a swimming workout-- no sweating in swimming
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:42 PM   #21
canuckvic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I'm not a morning gym guy, so I usually go in the evening and bed is often on my mind after the workout..... for sleeping that is!
canuckvic is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 08:16 PM   #22
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Sex after swimming is not the same if you swim in a chlorinated pool and she does the same as you both will taste like chemicals and the pheromones will have no effect although I have tried it. I trained for triathlons and would swim first, shower and then workout to get a good pheromone effect going just in case.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:18 PM   #23
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ha...I just got back from the gym across from where I'm staying at. :P I had dirty thoughts in my head the whole time LOL.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:54 PM   #24
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Ava, those workouts are like aphrodisiacs especially to sultryyyy toned gals like you. I have found that the gals who are most fit and used to hard workouts get the most turned on and put out the highest amounts of pheromones. I bet all the guys had very dirty thoughts of what they wanted to do with you. You should have seduced one or more
Old 03-30-2012, 09:01 PM   #25
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
Ava, those workouts are like aphrodisiacs especially to sultryyyy toned gals like you. I have found that the gals who are most fit and used to hard workouts get the most turned on and put out the highest amounts of pheromones. I bet all the guys had very dirty thoughts of what they wanted to do with you. You should have seduced one or more

I have to agree with that...I think part of me being so responsive also is that when you're 'tuned into' your body, it's part of feeling good about yourself, part of the whole attitude of wanting to have fun, and yes, knowing you have a cute body and you can do wonders with it LOLOL. And I'm the type that won't hide behind baggy sweats. You'll find me in teeny things. Like this stuff:

www.brazilianbodywear.com

:P

Woot!
Old 03-30-2012, 09:10 PM   #26
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

It sounds like you need to workout those dirty thoughts of yours now so you can get a good night sleep. Maybe put on one of those sexy workout outfits and walk around the lobby area of where you are staying or through the bar area if they have one or some other sensual solution that will do the trick
Old 03-31-2012, 08:22 AM   #27
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, I'd love to have Ava as my personal trainer!
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:26 AM   #28
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualsanaa View Post
Wow, I'd love to have Ava as my personal trainer!
Not me. She'd kill me (and IDT she wants that blood on her hands).
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:45 AM   #29
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Not me. She'd kill me (and IDT she wants that blood on her hands).

"CharlesTudor, prominent Eccie member, dies of sexual exhaustion on the gym floor. Suspect is an Asian trainer who goes by the name of AlluringAva...stay tuned later."
Old 03-31-2012, 10:58 AM   #30
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Ava, if you ever peter out (pun intended) in the hobby and as a personal trainer, you have a good future in journalism.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women