Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2010, 07:06 AM   #16
ClairJordan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47636
My ECCIE Reviews

Sydney: Love this clip! You did an amazing job of capturing the NoLa vibe.
Lauren: Per usual, you go above and beyond and continue to blow me away on a regular basis. Come join me!
ClairJordan is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 07:35 AM   #17
John Bull
Valued Poster

Lauren, I've been thinking of a short 3 or 4 day sidetrip to NOLA and I'll surely try a few of your choices. Great Post!
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 08:15 AM   #18
Miguel
Registered Member

Jacque Imo's, for the bbq ship and the rabbit.
Miguel is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 09:55 AM   #19
ClairJordan
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Reporting in from NoLa. Couldn't be having a better time! I happened to catch a eccie meet and greet happy hour and met several local ladies and gents, including the NoLa moderator. I love Lucy's Bar for Retired Surfer's (thanks for the suggestion, Dallas!), too much fun. Everyone has been so nice and hospitable. Biggest surprise: this place is Cougar Town! I am constantly getting calls from guys in their 20s.
Who knew??

Le Pavillion: a grande dame of a hotel with a lovely roof top pool/terrace/gym. Old school Southern charm.

Ambassador Hotel: a good bang for the buck at $89 including free valet parking. Located a block from Harrah's and the W in the WareHouse district. Make sure you ask for a room with a window. Many don't have them.

International Hotel: a truly marvelous experience. Elegant, contemporary and cool.

Nails: the concierge at Le Pavillion INSISTED I go to Reyna which is in the 5000 block on Magazine Street. Upscale nail salon which does not do acrylics. I am very glad I took his advice. My blood red nails now match my car.

You can do laundry and have a beer at BuddaBelly, Checkpoint Charlie's sister dive bar on Magazine St., just past Napoleon.

I highly recommend going deep into the French Quarter and dancing at a gay bar with the trannies at 1am. The pretty boy/girls let loose to the music while staring into the full length mirrors and marvel at just how gorgeous they are. And they are right! Thoroughly entertaining.

I just need to sleep...
Old 11-05-2010, 11:03 AM   #20
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Sounds like someone was "over served"
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:36 PM   #21
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

@Clair:

re: "cougar" -- not to nitpick but my understanding is the term refers to an older woman that aggressively persues younger men. I'm not sure p4p qualifies. MILF (whether the woman is actually a mother or not) implies the more aggressive persuit or desire on the part of the younger man towards the older woman. Them picking up to the phone and calling you vs. women their own age qualifies

I agree there are a number of gems hotel wise that can be had for under $100 if all you are looking for is clean, safe, and LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. The Price Conti is a fav of mine on Conti half a block from Bourbon.

As for "Suds & Buds" it reminds me of college. I'm surprised there aren't more places like that. Seems like a good business to me.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 05:15 PM   #22
ClairJordan
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

PJ; cut me some slack, I am in NoLa!! It's infectious. I can sleep when I'm dead.
ALT: just surprised at the response from the 20-something sec, which is not my thing at all, but so amusing. When I inform them I am a mature woman, they say, quote, unquote: "I don't care! You're hot!"

Well that's not a bad thing.
Where are those smiley faces when you need them>>>?

In the Spring I had a call from a young med student in Philly. I asked him how old he was and he said 27. I kinda laughed and said you are too young for me, best of luck, etc. He sent me an email telling me I had hurt his feelings! He said he realized I was older than him, but he really wanted to see me.

I had to rethink my over 35 policy and realize that baby boys need love too...
New policy: 18-80, as long as everything is in working order!
Old 11-05-2010, 06:12 PM   #23
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Clair, I was stating a fact -- not criticizing.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 06:45 PM   #24
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Clair, I believe PJ is jealous that he's not being overserved. Come to think of it, so am I. Have (more) fun down there!
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 07:16 PM   #25
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quoted--Ambassador Hotel: a good bang for the buck at $89 including free valet parking. Located a block from Harrah's and the W in the WareHouse district. Make sure you ask for a room with a window. Many don't have them.

awesome hotel!!!!
glad you are having fun...I love Nola!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:10 AM   #26
ClairJordan
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

awesome hotel!!!!
glad you are having fun...I love Nola!!!
Old 11-07-2010, 04:59 AM   #27
Playthefield
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

If you are still staying in the warehouse district and enjoy steaks try La Boca on Fulton Street. It is by far one of my favorite steak houses in the city. If you go make sure you try their gnocchi appetizer (they melt in your mouth).
If you enjoy breakfast food then try the Trolley Stop on St. Charles. Now I'm not the type of person who craves pancakes but from here I do (they add vanilla extract to it).
If you like Latin food then try Maya on Magazine Street. It is a Cuban fusion restaurant with a very nice Ropa Vieja. My friend says that the Chichironnes (think that's how it's spelled) is also very good.
Also located on Magazine Street is a wonderful French/Italian fusion restaurant called Lillith's. Was there once and was very impressed with their food. Just keep in mind that this restaurant is particularly small and very busy.
If you like fried chicken then try Willie Mae's Scotch House located on St. Ann. They have been given the honor of having the best fried chicken in the country and have bee featured on the Food network. Get there early because they close at 3 and they only make so much fried chicken per day.
If you like pizza then try Vuex Carre Pizza located in the Quarter on St. Lois or you could try Slice with locations on St. Charles and Magazine Street.
If you like burgers then try The Harbour. They have a location in the French Quarter that is on Decatur but I haven't seen or been there yet. Now while Yo Mamma's makes very very good burger I think the burger at The Harbour is much juicier.
If you like Mexican then try Felipe's on Decatur. Too me it is like Baja Fresh but with a slightly higher quality of food.
If you like French baked goods then try either Croissant D'Or located in the Quarter on Governor Nichols or La Boulanjourie located on Magazine Street.
If you like ice cream then you must go to the Creole Creamy located on Prytania. Their ice cream is made in house and they make some very unique flavors like A Chocwork Orange, Red Velvet Ice Cream, etc, etc
Uhhh wow long post. I sure did make my way around in the couple of years that I've been here lol
Playthefield is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 06:34 AM   #28
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

The burger place you are speaking of is Snug Harbor? THey have very good burgers that are huge. Bring it out on a plate by itself. Plus the music in back is nice as well.

Any bar on Frenchmen street has great music. It's the locals hangout. On just about any given night you will see some famous faces hanging out in the bars down there. I was there one night sitting next to Lenny Kravits in a bar. He owns a home in the city.
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:25 AM   #29
ClairJordan
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I was at D.B.A on Frenchmen yesterday, at the end of our 2nd line. I've popped in to Molly's twice. Lucy's seems to be my 'headquarters' I find myself there for at least a drink almost every day.

I am having a hard time leaving! I am going to stay an extra day or two. People are so nice, I am so inspired by the city and have made a very nice girl friend whose company I am so enjoying.

You people live in an awesome city! I will be visiting again soon...that is, if I can make myself leave!
Old 11-07-2010, 08:32 AM   #30
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

glad you are having fun!!!{damn wish I was there...lol}

safe travels babe!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women