Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2010, 04:43 AM   #16
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post
I never kissed a girl at all ... by the time I got around to it, I was 19.
We can assume you're making up for lost time.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 08:06 AM   #17
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmmm...I know I went hikeing, swimming in pounds, climbing cliffs, 'cricking' when I was a child...I remember going repelling with my parents and getting stuck halfway down the cliff when I was about 12...got the thumb of my glove stuck in the clip. My mother and her friend had to pull me up from the top while my father stood below ready to dive under me if I were to fall. I beleive I still have the scratches on my eyes from looking up and the dirt and sand falling in!
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:46 AM   #18
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default this is just one ..theres more dumb things

i was 9 ..all the neighbor kids..and oh yeah the four of us too..had stripped these two cottonwood trees in our yard of their cottonwood balls ..due to prolific cottonball fights...

fast forward to thanksgiving day..the neighbor lady behind us invited the four of us kids..my dad too but he was still in bed hung over....to a noon time thanksgiving meal, well it was really about 11 am..she was cooking our ducks so it was only right we got to eat their mashed potatoes ...they were our old colored ducks you used to be able to buy at the five and dime like for easter..only they had grown up and were now white ducks that had jumped our fence and had taken up in the neighbor lady's yard

after the thanksgiving meal..i ate way more mashed potatoes than duck...
we started playing..and took up the cottonwood ball fight again...

i climbed up in one of the trees..made it to the upper reaches of the tree where a few balls remained .....to harvest them..i was standing on about a two inch limb..standing erect..holding a few twigs with my left hand for balance..and reaching out to gather some balls with my right...i had hooked the heels of these flappy old loafers i wore on the limb i was standing on so i thought i would be ok..i felt the twigs on my left hand break..my feet went forward...the heel thing didnt work....the last thing i remember was a flash of black on my way down..one of my shoes passing me...

my older brother said they all thought i was dead...i was crumpled in the street..i had hit the concrete curb from about 18 feet head first and it had knocked me out..they got my dad..he carried me to his bed..held a mirror under my nose to see if i was still breathing and then piled me into his car..with my older brother..and took me to Wilford Hall AFB Hosp...they wouldnt treat me i found out..but had taped a life magazine around my broken left arm...so my dad drove me to the downtown Baptist hosp...

around 8:30 that night..i came to..only i hadnt quite opened my eyes yet and i heard the nurse ask someone..the doc i think..do you think he will live?...i thought in my head..hell yeah whats wrong with you?

so then i was x-rayed from my head to my toes..and i was ok except a cracked hip and a left arm that was bent sideways

i was wheeled into this small room on a gurney around midnight..i thought it was a storage room of some sort...it had saws on the wall..and equipment scattered around..some sort of orthopedic torture chamber...and there i lay..my crumpled arm laying on my chest...and in walks the doc..he shut the door behind him by laying back into it..and smiled...i should have known something was up right then..

he started asking me questions.... what was my favorite subject in school..my favorite tv show...and as he did..he slowly meandered my way..weaving around the orthopedic equipment...he got to the side the gurney i was laying on...suddenly reached down to my left arm..grabbed my forearm and my shoulder for leverage..and jerked my arm straight up without warning...i let out a howl..and when i finally calmed down i asked him why did he ever do that to me...and he said there was no way he was going to be able to set my arm if i knew it in advance and that he was sorry..dont think i can ever forget that pain

i spent a week in the hospital..i actually got to eat breakfast and lunch and dinner...i loved it...the nurses were great...the food was too..to me.. a kid who scrouged for food never ate breakfast or lunch unless it was at school sometimes...i missed school from thanksgiving till mid january...i walked with a limp for about 6 months..my dad finally cut the cast off my arm with a butcher knife after enough time had lapsed...
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:50 PM   #19
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums View Post
Hmmm...I know I went hikeing, swimming in pounds, climbing cliffs, 'cricking' when I was a child...I remember going repelling with my parents and getting stuck halfway down the cliff when I was about 12...got the thumb of my glove stuck in the clip. My mother and her friend had to pull me up from the top while my father stood below ready to dive under me if I were to fall. I beleive I still have the scratches on my eyes from looking up and the dirt and sand falling in!
When I was a kid, about 20 miles out in the middle of unincorporated nowhere, there was an old abandoned rock quarry that some entrepreneur decided he was going to turn into a hillbilly playground.

He charged $7 each or $20 a carload/$30 a vanload in admission. Made us sign a waiver of liability (which was ironic because many of his clients weren't of the age of consent to a contract) & checked our vehicles for glass (cans of beer were just fine). Then he rented innertubes where we could float around in the water.

You could also jump into the water from 50 feet above (no telling what might be at the bottom of the quarry).

Well knock on wood, none of us ever got hurt. What did someone else say earlier about guardian angels? But in retrospect what a recipe for disaster....
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 08:02 PM   #20
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I drank gasoline when I was really young (4 ish?). I don't remember it. My dad had been soaking paint brushes or something in the can. I guess a puked and/or taken the hospital. I am kind of a gearhead today.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:57 PM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Wink My quess is the curb got the worse end of that deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
i had hit the concrete curb from about 18 feet head first ...
Your post make a lot more sense now..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
I drank gasoline when I was really young (4 ish?). .

That sounds like a bag of shit moment!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 09:50 AM   #22
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default can you breast feed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Your post make a lot more sense now..............

where's the milk of human kindness?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 10:21 AM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking Right next to those compassionate conservative nut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
where's the milk of human kindness?
18 feet up , in a cottenwood tree
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women