Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2023, 01:54 PM   #16
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenrySwanson View Post
It's more about wondering what kind of records they are keeping. I believe venmo and zelle are auditable by the IRS. If thats true wouldn't this be a risk for all of us eventually if the rumor about them hanging on to our screening info is true as well?
Currently, third-party payment company sends a 1099 to the IRS & the business when over 20,000 is transacted in a year.
the law that lowers the threshold to 600 goes into effect for FY 2024.

In this case, the "business" that would be 1099'd is the Studio. Cash-based businesses, like sellers on eBay, Amazon, as well as sex-based services, pay minimal or zero taxes. If Studios used Zelle/Venmo/etc,...at the end of the year, they would receive the 1099 and have to report that on their Fed taxes. If Studios pay Income Tax on all of their earnings, they would avoid the danger of being charged with Tax Evasion & Money Laundering for them, but their fees to us would increase correspondingly to cover the taxes. So just imagine how much more we would have to pay to walk through the door...what's your Fed Tax rate...30%???

Can the IRS be used by the Gov't to force a business like Zelle to disclose information about you and me? Based upon empirical information...that's a big Hell Ya!
TexomaCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 02:03 PM   #17
bigdickbigmoney
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Whats the difference 2024 and fiscal year 2024?
bigdickbigmoney is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 02:03 PM   #18
HenrySwanson
Trying to lay low

Encounters: 26

Damn dude, thx! So keep it cash, keep it cool.
HenrySwanson is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 02:06 PM   #19
bigdickbigmoney
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy View Post
Currently, third-party payment company sends a 1099 to the IRS & the business when over 20,000 is transacted in a year.
the law that lowers the threshold to 600 goes into effect for FY 2024.

In this case, the "business" that would be 1099'd is the Studio. Cash-based businesses, like sellers on eBay, Amazon, as well as sex-based services, pay minimal or zero taxes. If Studios used Zelle/Venmo/etc,...at the end of the year, they would receive the 1099 and have to report that on their Fed taxes. If Studios pay Income Tax on all of their earnings, they would avoid the danger of being charged with Tax Evasion & Money Laundering for them, but their fees to us would increase correspondingly to cover the taxes. So just imagine how much more we would have to pay to walk through the door...what's your Fed Tax rate...30%???

Can the IRS be used by the Gov't to force a business like Zelle to disclose information about you and me? Based upon empirical information...that's a big Hell Ya!
Someone I talk to here told me he booked the 300 once with cashapp and once with venmo. Wondering if he's "safe". He said like 600 is a very small fish in a huge pond so he's not worried.

Bro, if you're reading this, you know who you are and should prob use cash.
Old 10-09-2023, 02:16 PM   #20
AsianP
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringFest View Post
It is studios that are 300+, so lunar palace is fine
and where Pimps are residing (Michiko, 4 seasons, k-fest).
Unless you want to keep paying pimps for their fake reviews and bumps.
Should I start new thread in AMP section?
AsianP is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 02:22 PM   #21
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Quote:
Wondering if he's "safe". He said like 600 is a very small fish in a huge pond so he's not worried.
Ya, he's safe (relatively), cuz it's CashApp that sends the 1099 to the IRS and the Studio that accepts CashApp, after the threshold has been crossed. Because of Tax implications, the Studio may refuse to do that in the near future.

But if the IRS wanted to, they could force CashApp to identify the user and that would be defined in the subpoena. But lots of subpoenas these days are ambiguous and far-reaching. But still, your friend is safe. The IRS wants taxes from businesses that are avoiding taxes, and getting Zelle & Venmo to report on money transfers is their attack route. So they are going after eBay and Amazon sellers and any other cash businesses.
Old 10-09-2023, 02:26 PM   #22
Darkloveofasians
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

I think they’d be more worried about who is receiving the money vs who spent it, at least from a tax standpoint
Darkloveofasians is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 02:47 PM   #23
bigdickbigmoney
BANNED

Quote:
Ya, he's safe (relatively), cuz it's CashApp that sends the 1099 to the IRS and the Studio that accepts CashApp, after the threshold has been crossed. Because of Tax implications, the Studio may refuse to do that in the near future.

But if the IRS wanted to, they could force CashApp to identify the user and that would be defined in the subpoena. But lots of subpoenas these days are ambiguous and far-reaching. But still, your friend is safe. The IRS wants taxes from businesses that are avoiding taxes, and getting Zelle & Venmo to report on money transfers is their attack route. So they are going after eBay and Amazon sellers and any other cash businesses.
I wonder how they're gonna go after my barber who works out of his garage and only accepts Cashapp and Venmo
Old 10-09-2023, 03:00 PM   #24
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Maybe your barber already reports his income on his 1040?

Otherwise, he will know around the end of January or early March. That's when the 1099's are sent out. If he doesn't go over 20,000 with CashApp or 20,000 with Venmo, then neither of them will send him a 1099. In 2024, the threshold drops to 600.

If he doesn't currently get 1099's for those 3rd Party transaction companies, I would think he will for Tax Year 2024. He might have to raise his prices to cover any taxes he currently avoids.
Old 10-09-2023, 03:10 PM   #25
Bigtexguy42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney View Post
Whats the difference 2024 and fiscal year 2024?
When someone says 2024 usually mean the calendar year. If it is fiscal, that means that the company or government in this case is operating on a different year. You usually need a good business reason for this, so it is a lot of cyclical businesses that do this. The majority of colleges are on a June 30 fiscal year because it's between semesters for example. The federal government year end is 9/30, so fiscal year 2024 would run from 10/1/23 to 9/30/24. Fiscal year usually means fiscal year end. I guess calendar year does too but it's all in the same year haha.

Thank you for coming to my TedTalk
Bigtexguy42 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 03:51 PM   #26
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Well said BigTX (I've got one of your trailers...24 long flatbed).

Clear explanation with good examples.

Sounds like you're a professional at something...LOL
Old 10-09-2023, 04:40 PM   #27
Karimhunta458
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by aJohnDough View Post
Wtf 5$ fee??? Thats a big mac
Karimhunta458 is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 05:36 PM   #28
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by janusinstereo View Post
Unless they're paying you then it's not a big deal.
A lot of chatter, and this is the only good answer.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 06:03 PM   #29
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

The discussion was about Studios accepting Zelle & Venmo. If a Studio did that on a regular basis, they will easily exceed the reporting limit and will be 1099'd.

They would then have to pay taxes, which would then get passed on to you and me in the form of higher rates. And that's what would make it a big deal, like potentially a 30% increase.

Again, the topic was about the convenience of using Zelle & Venmo, and if that would be offered as a payment option. I really doubt that they would want to have some of that income reported.

You have financial experience...how do you see 3rd party payment processing work at a Studio or Amp?
Old 10-10-2023, 12:50 AM   #30
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:

Again, the topic was about the convenience of using Zelle & Venmo, and if that would be offered as a payment option. I really doubt that they would want to have some of that income reported.

You have financial experience...how do you see 3rd party payment processing work at a Studio or Amp?
I don't think it works, for the reasons you stated. Except for Zelle, for the reason mentioned upthread. They never hold a payment, they are a simple transfer agent. They do not fall under the definition of 3rd party processor. In theory One could skirt reporting rules with venmo, by sending ''friend/family'' payments, but if you are paying for a session as a reportable business transaction, venmo would need somebody's Tax I.D. or Social Security Number to report as a Payee. I can't imagine any spa or studio setting that up.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women