Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-30-2010, 12:23 PM   #16
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by viviantonight View Post
What is the point ...
I think the gentleman has stated the point of this thread pretty well. He's dropped all the other BS that swirled in the previous thread and simply wants to clear his name. It was besmirched publicly and he wants it cleared publicly. I understand that perfectly.

CPI suggests that ANON contact the board owners with his concerns over the accusations caroline made. It's a good idea, but surely folks in authority here already know about it. (I can't be the only one who reported her behavior to the moderators.)

I thought caroline behaved terribly -- vulgar, personal attacks and name calling, it was disgusting. I think most of us could just chalk it up to her personality shining through, let the thread get closed and go on our ways.

But come on, guys. In a fit of petulance ("Mess with me? I'll show you...") she claimed that thru her status as moderator on the former board she knew that ANON had outed and stalked a provider. It's not an opinion, it's either true or not. If it is true it is the kiss of death for him, the one capital crime in this business, the unforgivable sin. If it's true no provider (or hobbyist, for that matter) should feel safe in his presence. He should be shunned as a pariah and (as far as I'm concerned) removed from this community.

I don't care who caroline is, where she used to be a moderator, who she knows or how frenetic she becomes when some guy pisses her off. If she lied about ANON in an effort to shut him up, she is a vindictive slanderer and, in my opinion, a threat to any hobbyist.

Moderators, please take leadership in this situation. Others are watching. Providers are saying, "Way to go, girl. You're our "role model."" Hobbyists (one, at least) are looking at this and saying "WTF! Can a provider do this and not be called to account? Could she do this to me?"

Please, mods, take control of this and straighten it out. No one else can do it. St Mat, with all respect I don't believe "let's see what happens" is sufficient -- lordy, we saw "what happens" in the previous thread. Why has no one in authority simply required the accuser to prove her charge or face some consequences?
Old 05-30-2010, 12:40 PM   #17
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Let's face it, she's not going to back up her claim, nor will she retract it. And who can blame her since she'd likely lose Heather's undying love if she did?

I went and re-read Caroline's reaction to Charles when he got the facts mixed up about her on a statement he then retracted. All i could do was laugh at her.
Old 05-30-2010, 12:42 PM   #18
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfred View Post
Providers are saying, "Way to go, girl. You're our "role model.""
Careful, careful now. Things are ALWAYS being taken TOO literally in most ALL online blogs, forums, etc. And this specific remark will be too I can almost guarantee that.

NOT ALL providers are doing or thinking as you suggest. In fact, MOST I have encountered go the other way and are in agreement with the men on this particular one. Specificaly speaking.

KKA
Old 05-30-2010, 12:43 PM   #19
PullT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Certainly an interesting strategy....calling someone out over and over and over in an effort to clear one's name of stalking behavior.
Old 05-30-2010, 12:47 PM   #20
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Why is the stalker is the last to know they are a stalker?
Old 05-30-2010, 12:53 PM   #21
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn View Post
Careful...NOT ALL providers are doing or thinking as you suggest. In fact, MOST I have encountered go the other way and are in agreement with the men on this particular one.
KKA, I do try to be careful. And I don't want to get things sidetracked from the single issue of this thread. To avoid that please let me restate myself:

There are providers (some on this very thread and, presumably, some who are silent) who are applauding caroline and consider her behavior a model for their own. If my PM box is any indication, however, most providers are appalled."

There.
Old 05-30-2010, 01:08 PM   #22
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
And I don't want to get things sidetracked from the single issue of this thread.
+1. Let's save this thread from being closed.
Old 05-30-2010, 01:09 PM   #23
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

Quote:
I think the gentleman has stated the point of this thread pretty well. He's dropped all the other BS that swirled in the previous thread and simply wants to clear his name. It was besmirched publicly and he wants it cleared publicly. I understand that perfectly.

CPI suggests that ANON contact the board owners with his concerns over the accusations caroline made. It's a good idea, but surely folks in authority here already know about it. (I can't be the only one who reported her behavior to the moderators.)

I thought caroline behaved terribly -- vulgar, personal attacks and name calling, it was disgusting. I think most of us could just chalk it up to her personality shining through, let the thread get closed and go on our ways.

But come on, guys. In a fit of petulance ("Mess with me? I'll show you...") she claimed that thru her status as moderator on the former board she knew that ANON had outed and stalked a provider. It's not an opinion, it's either true or not. If it is true it is the kiss of death for him, the one capital crime in this business, the unforgivable sin. If it's true no provider (or hobbyist, for that matter) should feel safe in his presence. He should be shunned as a pariah and (as far as I'm concerned) removed from this community.

I don't care who caroline is, where she used to be a moderator, who she knows or how frenetic she becomes when some guy pisses her off. If she lied about ANON in an effort to shut him up, she is a vindictive slanderer and, in my opinion, a threat to any hobbyist.

Moderators, please take leadership in this situation. Others are watching. Providers are saying, "Way to go, girl. You're our "role model."" Hobbyists (one, at least) are looking at this and saying "WTF! Can a provider do this and not be called to account? Could she do this to me?"

Please, mods, take control of this and straighten it out. No one else can do it. St Mat, with all respect I don't believe "let's see what happens" is sufficient -- lordy, we saw "what happens" in the previous thread. Why has no one in authority simply required the accuser to prove her charge or face some consequences?

Well lets see what happens is giving time for a response to this and thats what I am waiting for.

I agree wholeheartedly that any statement made without proof is merely just that. It creates rumor and rumors and accusations do more damage than anything else.

I really do not like the fact that the original post in the other thread and all that could of easily been handled a number of other ways instead of the manner in which it was done

I do not know any of you personally and I would suggest that when a thread like that starts and before you start typing be careful what you say.
Caroline has been told it is in her best interest to at least comment hereand thats what I am waiting for......
Old 05-30-2010, 01:11 PM   #24
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
KKA, I do try to be careful. And I don't want to get things sidetracked from the single issue of this thread. To avoid that please let me restate myself:

There are providers (some on this very thread and, presumably, some who are silent) who are applauding caroline and consider her behavior a model for their own. If my PM box is any indication, however, most providers are appalled."

There.
Thank you Sir.

I have been flooded with Pms as well. I actually think everyone should come out and be straight forward, some of them have. Others are maybe too afraid. I dont know what for. I am not afraid of anyone or anything- only myself- LOL

KKA
Old 05-30-2010, 01:22 PM   #25
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Mateo59 View Post
Well lets see what happens is giving time for a response to this and thats what I am waiting for......

I'm reserving comment on this more broadly & this is certainly not a defense of Caroline, but folks, get a grip! Not all of us sit in front of our laptops monitoring eccie all day. For gosh sakes it is Sunday afternoon of a Holiday weekend.....hopefully you get the resolution you want, but it might not be this afternoon....
Old 05-30-2010, 01:24 PM   #26
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

For the record, I have never outed or stalked anyone.

If someone can find evidence of the stalking/outing Caroline! is speaking of, please do post links or text that either condemns or exonerates me.

While I am saying this I apologize for my abrasive posting style and controversial views. I deserve as much as I give with regards to towel snapping and banter.

I have to draw the line at libel, however.

Being an asshole is a universe away from a creep that stalks or outs a lady. I will own the asshole tag, but have to fight this defamation.
Old 05-30-2010, 01:38 PM   #27
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
I'm reserving comment on this more broadly & this is certainly not a defense of Caroline, but folks, get a grip! Not all of us sit in front of our laptops monitoring eccie all day. For gosh sakes it is Sunday afternoon of a Holiday weekend.....hopefully you get the resolution you want, but it might not be this afternoon....
Unfortunately, some of us are condemned to sitting in hotel rooms this holiday weekend, and have nothing to do but watch ECCIE.
Old 05-30-2010, 01:42 PM   #28
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Unfortunately, some of us are condemned to sitting in hotel rooms this holiday weekend, and have nothing to do but watch ECCIE.
Ditto.

I am "off" today. My house is clean. My chores and errands are done. I love ECCIE and want to help maintain the integrity of MY home away from home so to speak.

So I will continue, at least today, to plant my big ass here and give my thoughts and opinions like any and every member here who has the right and "time" to do so.

KKA
Old 05-30-2010, 01:50 PM   #29
St.Mateo
Love the curves

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post

Yeah and I have to leave for a while plus I dont normally have this much free time either
Old 05-30-2010, 01:57 PM   #30
Tex9401

Encounters: 3

I am also stuck at home since I can't hang out with my family. Do paperwork, Study Dell DTT, and do things around the house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women