Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2010, 07:33 AM   #16
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

My 2 cents

1. I already posted on the other thread that not showing face shots in advertising would eliminate alot of the problem

2. If not here, if not BB, it will be posted somewhere else, and back-channelled all over the web, if you are in this business and arrested.

3. LE has historically been smart enough to not book 'turned' providers into the jail....because they know we look at their web-site...so I'm not sure there is much risk of a provider on the JoCo site having been turned. But, I must admit that I do look at it. I want to know if a girl I'm with has had a recent brush with the law...because that black cloud has a tendency to follow people, and I don't want to get caught up in it.

Anyway, whether or not its out in the open on the board, arrests will always be back channelled to a majority of board members.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:47 AM   #17
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Yes I have been arrested, tried and convicted. I spent time in juevenile hall and other hell holes DD and my mom almost lost her daycare business because of my record. I was considerd a danger to society at the time. I am not angling for a discount or doing any whiteknighting. I was just stating my .2 cents so if you dont like it deal with it.

I may not be as old as you but I have been around the block a few times. I had my record expunged because it would have caused me alot of problems in my adult life. It also precluded me from serving my country like I wanted because of the seriouness and the amount of the charges against me.

I am done with this.
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:10 AM   #18
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

"I may not be as old as you but I have been around the block a few times."

Age has nothing to do with this, experience does, when you spend time in Maximum security at a United States Pen, then talk to me about the block. Like I said, and have said he did not post her personal information, if you have a problem with personal information being posted write JOCO because that was where it was posted, he linked her ad. Regardless, just set back and let everyone else identify potential problems so you can use the information to avoid them and afterwards you can tell us how imoral and wrong we are.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:29 AM   #19
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

DD i have done alot things I am not proud of in my life and yes several of them could have gotten me locked up in the big house for a long time. Call it luck, fate or whatever but I did not get caught. I have been close several times, but I can tell you I would not survive very long in the joint. I barely survived the State Hospital/juvie hall.

I was not calling or saying someone is immorral or wrong, I was just stating what I felt and belived.
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:38 AM   #20
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Oengnus, dont take what I say personal, I can understand your position, I understand paris's position, but I have also seen well reviewed providers who got turned by LE cause a lot of problems in the hobby, I dont agree that personal information should be put on the net, but at the same time, I do feel that we have a right to know when a provider is arrested. This started with Paris being upset that BB allegedly put her personal info on the net. He didn't as Bubbas post will indicate. Didnt mean to upset you or bring up your past. We all have one of those. Have a good day and like I said it's never personal. This response should cover both threads.
dirty dog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women