Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-01-2010, 11:53 PM   #16
TINAMONET
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 24815
My ECCIE Reviews

and y is someone from omaha moderating kc anyways???
Old 06-02-2010, 12:04 AM   #17
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

I think health issues should be considerd alerts as well. I am not sure how this board defines alerts or not. I work in a medical facility and we take all diesases seriously. I have seen videos and pictures of people with various stds and diesases and it was enough to scare me to come gift wrapped to every party.

In this day and age one cannot be to careful out there. Play safe everyone
Old 06-02-2010, 01:27 AM   #18
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't have the energy to quote all the things Tina said, but I will comment.

To say that its the pretty girls who have STD's is the most ignorant comment I've seen made on this board yet. ANYONE can have an STD.

It is NOT an alert because knowing the risks of the hobby is common knowledge. Now, if a guy or a provider had an STD and was knowingly putting people at risk, then THAT's an alert.

If someone wishes to discuss STD's (its been done already) that should be in the Co-Ed area. There's nothing wrong with discussing them, its actually a good idea to remind everyone a few times a year to get check ups or not to that that bite of the taboo apple (BBFS).

What you've done is come on here with an holier than thou attitude because some people don't think the way you do or behave in the same manner as you. As DD said, we all know what we're doing and the risks that come with this lifestyle. Hell, you could date someone in your real life and they could give you an STD. So really, there's no difference darlin'.

Sometime's less is more, (keeping your mouth shut) instead of biting the hands that feed you and freezing out providers who could be of some help to you in the future.

As for why is Omahan who is in Omaha a MOD for KC, because he is.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:31 AM   #19
kcbigpapa
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Tina, I can only speak for myself, but you have a wonderful disposition. I predict a banning in your future.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:36 AM   #20
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

"Tina, I can only speak for myself, but you have a wonderful disposition. I predict a banning in your future. "

ROTFLMAO
Old 06-02-2010, 07:51 AM   #21
roboy25
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Great way to build the business too....
Old 06-02-2010, 10:06 AM   #22
Bubba
ECCIE Ambassador

Encounters: 1

Welcome to Earth, 3rd rock from the Sun!! LOL!

Sorry Tina, but most of us don't like being preached to!

It is certainly your right to decide whether or not you do BBBJ. No one here will deny you that right....BUT....just because you choose to keep everything under wraps doesn't give you the right to accuse the rest of us of not caring about our, or the ladies health!

You are so set on our health, what about yours. Do you kiss? Do you allow DATY? You can easily get STDs from either of those. Did you know that some STD's can be transmitted even with a condom on?

The bottom line is the ONLY sure way to prevent STDs is by never having sex and not kissing. In other words by avoiding human contact!

SO....considering the business you are in I guess you don't really care about your health either huh???

I think this is referred to as "the pot calling the kettle black" (This reference was for the old-timers....like me!! LOL!).
Old 06-02-2010, 10:32 AM   #23
mojoworkin
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

It's always the pretty gals that have std's? I'm going to play it safe and only do the ugly ones.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:03 AM   #24
growler
Account Disabled

This thread reminds me of the old Woody Allen movie "Sleeper" and the sex machine LOL. But seriously Tina, even the smallest things in life come with risks.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:11 AM   #25
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Tina,

Well, a visit to a lady is much more than sex. Most of the pleasure is between my ears. I like to be with nice women. I lurk here to try to determine which of you girls will be nice to me, if I should determine I want to see them. When the stress comes; there is a need to relax. I don't neet additional stress when I meet a woman.

Sorry Tina, but if you don't want to do something: don't. Just leave, unless you get some type of satisfaction by preaching to others. Does it make you feel superior?

JR
Old 06-02-2010, 11:29 AM   #26
Omahan
Secretary of State

Quote:
Originally Posted by TINAMONET View Post
if u dont think ur own health is not an alert well then i guess im just a martian on this planet. my health is far more important than the lame ass police
Tina I don't see why you are so upset by this thread being moved. Here is the header describing the Alert forum:
Alerts - Kansas City Metro and Kansas
Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.

Here is the header for Coed Discussions:
Coed Discussions - Kansas City Metro and Kansas
Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

This thread is obviously a discussion as evidenced by the 2 pages of discussion it has generated. It is just as obviously not an alert because it is just general info about general risks of STDs.

You got your thread, it's getting discussed and I have not interferred with that. No harm, no foul. Right?

Now please get back on topic everyone. If you continue to turn this into a pissing contest, I will close the thread.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:43 AM   #27
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

The only way you can be totally safe, as was stated by our esteemed mod Bubba, is to avoid contact - or, to wrap yourself in a body-sized condom (think The Naked Gun - From the Files of Police Squad! for reference). Any body-to-body contact is risky, but, to paraphrase Hyman Roth from The Godfather, Part II: "This is the business (you've) chosen" - along with its inherent risks. A personal choice to use covering is your choice, and no one will fault you for that, but a majority of hobbyists do not like coverings during oral and will go out of their way to avoid providers who cover during this act. Others do not care one way another. It seems to me that something caused this thread to be started, whether it is that your customers requesting no cover or have not conducted business because of your personal choice.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:55 AM   #28
jdaman
Valued Poster

While Mojo is keeping the ugly ones in business, I am going to get BBBJ, DATY,KISSES, FINGERS AND HANDS EVERYWHERE on the very hot and gorgeous girls!!! You only live once and by all means I am going to live it up BABY!!!
Old 06-02-2010, 11:58 AM   #29
jdaman
Valued Poster

Oh and 1 more thing, mental note to myself stay away from Tina, Thank you Tina and self!!
Old 06-02-2010, 01:42 PM   #30
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TINAMONET View Post
if u dont think ur own health is not an alert well then i guess im just a martian on this planet. my health is far more important than the lame ass police
Congratulations, Omahan. I hadn't seen the announcement putting you in charge of policing the lame asses. It's a dirty job, but I think you can handle it.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women