Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2010, 06:45 PM   #16
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Actually the problem is with innocent people, who believe that because they are innocent they should have nothing to fear. They then end up making innocent comments which when combined with other comments leads to convictions,

example:

Yeah, I hate him, but I did not kill him, I felt like it sometimes but did not do it, I am not that kind of person, I mean I get angry sometimes but never violent. Okay now where in the court room and the pros asks the police officer, tell me what the defendent told you. He told me that he hated the customer, he gets angry and felt like killing him sometimes. Conviction, there is a good lecture on you tube here is the link check it out and you will see how they get you and why you should never talk to the police even if you know your innocent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 07:38 PM   #17
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Jackie, who writes these posts for you/
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 07:58 PM   #18
Bartman1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Because of the fact that this forum is no doubt monitored by "LE", I cannot share my opinions on their practices. I am just paranoid enough to think my opinions might piss the wrong cop off and get me arrested on some trumped up BS.

To all of you, good luck in your dealings with them.
Bartman1963 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:21 PM   #19
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Good video, DD. Thanks for the link. I'm watching part 2 right now.
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:26 PM   #20
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
Jackie, who writes these posts for you/
I just get out my Ouija Board and conjure up Dennis . . . and I know how to cut and paste, just ask Questor - LMFAO (inside/private joke, a lot of you won't get it - sorry)!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Guest121212 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:35 PM   #21
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longermonger View Post
Good video, DD. Thanks for the link. I'm watching part 2 right now.
Longer, you've got to get out to the main (National) forums more . . . it is a GREAT video, having been mentioned / linked to in several threads here on ECCIE. Part 2 gets REALLY interesting when the LE officer takes over the discussion, I'm certain you'll enjoy!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Old 06-03-2010, 08:45 PM   #22
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I agree about the video. Everyone should watch both parts.

I've seen it a number of times and one of the most instructive things I've learned from it actually happens right at the start of the second video. The first video is 25 minutes of a lawyer telling a whole class of law students to never talk to the police, ever, and explaining in great detail why it is never a good idea to ever say anything to the police.

Then a police officer gets up and says "Everyone breaks the law a little bit. How many of you exceeded the speed limit on your way here?" A bunch of the students raised their hands. BAM, they just admitted to a crime. It was illustrative -- if these law students will confess after a whole class session, what about the poor guy who doesn't understand what the police can and can't do?
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:02 PM   #23
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

only 3 words should be used wheres the phone or whats my bond other wise say nothing
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:05 PM   #24
Cheaper2buyit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

you can tell them my mommy said don't talk to strangers. mr stranger
Cheaper2buyit is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:25 PM   #25
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

>sigh<

I just read all the posts and I'm shaking my head, some of you who know me know why. This wise latina (self called of course) can't add much more than what Jackie said. She's a smart cookie.

Thanks for posting this info Jackie and DD is correct because most criminals already know to keep quiet no matter what is said to them.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:54 PM   #26
dirty dog
Valued Poster

When I was arrested the ATF brought me in and placed me in a 6 x 8 room with two chairs and a desk. When they came in they offered me a drink, I told them I was envoking my 5th amendment rights and asked for my attorny, gave his name Kevin Regan, I then shut up, they would come in and ask me if I was hungry, how my uncle was doing, what he was up too etc etc. I simply looked at them and did not say another word to them. This of course pissed them off so they left me in this room waiting for my attorney instead of putting me in CCA which is lock up in the Federal System sort of like county jail, people who cant bond out or who are waiting too. Its one of the 4 federal prisons at leavenworth. So they kept me in this room for almost 14 hours, waiting for my attorney who was enroute from Saint Louis when I called. The FBI showed up to speak with me and I envoked with them again, that was the only conversation I had with them. Anything they asked me I just looked at them and stared. In fact when I could hold it no more I pissed on the floor rather than talk to them, if I could have gotten the film of them going off, I would be rich LOL. My point to all this is, you never know what will be used against you, no matter how innocent you might think what your saying is. Dont deny, dont argue dont offer explanations dont offer information about where you were, this information taken out of context with the assumed authority of an officer on the stand could be enough to send you to prison, so in the words of the great Master Dennis, shut up and wait for you attorney.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:00 PM   #27
dirty dog
Valued Poster

"Thanks for posting this info Jackie and DD is correct because most criminals already know to keep quiet no matter what is said to them. "

Elena, we dont like the lable criminal, we prefer to be called alternmative career opporunists LOL.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:02 PM   #28
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Who cares? I didn't kill anyone. I highly doubt the old vice squad is going to pull out all the stops to put me away for a misdemeanor. Might be different if I were running a brothel or several girls. Facing different level of issues there. But most of us will never have need to fear this issue.

And, for those of you that think you'll hold up to the hot white light...good luck. I was an Interrogator in the Army, and while we could use techniques in the military that cannot be used on most civilians, I can honestly say that there are exceptionally few "unbreakables". Just takes the right leverage and time. Not that many will warrant such intense scrutiny.

But again, if your worst fear is soliciting, if you shut up, you're in and out in a few hours. Highly unlikely, unless they really are after someone MUCH bigger than you, that they're going to pump you very hard for info. After all, to prove solicitation, they have to have pretty good evidence just to detain you. The key to remember, most that are brought in for this kind of questioning are hardly choir boys to begin with. Most of the leverage is from the fact that, while they may or may not have info on the crime in question, they know the individual is guilty of others and getting info on those issues builds leverage for the one they want to solve.

Not diminishing the importance of the ruling. But it's hardly earth shattering. If they want you, they'll get you, regardless of the ruling. They'll just adapt their tactics as they always have. But again, very few of us will ever find out.
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:39 PM   #29
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

It just seems to me that everybody is just getting their panties in a wad over nothing. There's a lot of information being thrown out there that is just ridiculous. You still have the rights granted under Miranda. If you invoke your rights verbally, asking to go the bathroom does not waive them.

Good example DD. Innocent or guilty...keep your mouth shut.

And no Jackie....I'm not a cop.
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:44 PM   #30
Guest121212
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
. . . so in the words of the great Master Dennis, shut up and wait for you attorney.
Amen, by the way, he whizzed on the Feds' floor too . . . that was one of his favorite stories to tell all the new girls.

Kisses,

- Jackie

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women