Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2012, 09:22 PM   #16
Giveumyhart
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41997
My ECCIE Reviews

Touring ladies can't keep an apartment in every city they go to. If you work in the same town you live in, keeping an incall makes perfect sense. But if you're only in town 1 or 2 weeks, (if even that) keeping an apartment isn't feasible.
Giveumyhart is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:27 PM   #17
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Thankfully with the exception of Houston I've had great responses for incall. When I travel to a city I don't go there to 'work exclusively' anyways. Part of my day is for work, the other part is to explore the city.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:05 AM   #18
wcdann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Ive never done a no call no show but I have had to cancel before because things do come up and things do happen I am a single father and I take care of my kids almost full time. I have done a cancelation but its never been last minute or even the day of but i have had very few cancelations and it was always before the provider traveled here or got a room. People get sick kids get sick some peoples work scheduals very and change around and also suprise visits from family members. But what ever the reason for the cancelation you should always have plenty of time to inform the provider a few days in advance. I have had providers do NCNS on me. I have had one recently pre book with me and even verified a couple days before then a few hours before the prebooked session I called to check making sure everything is all good and she didnt even make it to town so things happen both ways its just a part of this business. I do feel though if a provider doesnt come or cancels her trip she should give us men a heads up so we can pre book with someone else.
wcdann is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:21 AM   #19
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

It certainly doesn't seem to be directed at you. It does seem to be part of the psyche of some guys (and some of the ladies) that only their time and convenience matters. The sad part is the people who NC/NS and stick the other person with a loss of time & $ are usually the ones who are most upset when someone does it to them. It's part of the self view they have, that they are more equal than others.

Some cities DO have a reputation for more of that. DC certainly. Houston and Cleveland have such reps too.

I'm sorry this happened to you.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 09:34 AM   #20
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996 View Post
I have never canceled on a provider last minute. But what about the flip side to this. Some guys get a room and then the provider cancels. Just part of it.
True but for most touring providers this is their lively hood.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
If you're having issues with cancellations I wouldn't use hotels.com or prepay for that matter. Book your hotel through their own website with an old credit card that no longer works and re confirm your bookings before you check in, that way if you don't need the room and have to cancel they can't charge you a fee
Interesting thought and I like it. The only downside the room will cost more however bill the cost difference into your rates
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:02 AM   #21
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Chrissy, glad to see you back on ECCIE. If you ever get back to FL, we'll have to meet again. Trust me, I won't be a no show.

Don't know how to address the problem. It sounds like it is Houston specific. From a guy's perspective, consider this. Some of us are unwilling to get a room in our local area. Just too big of a risk of running into the wrong people. It is much easier for us to simply show up at the provider's location (home, hotel, whatever). One way to possibly "fix" your problem is to meet the guy before the date starts and get room money from him before the date. That way, if he doesn't show up, you are not out any money.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:16 AM   #22
bathwater
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4
Default thoughts from the other side.

You talk about rates...yet out calls prices usually are increased, yet the cost of a room is no longer a factor and traveling is a constant, regardless.
I am curious about the thought pattern... switching places I would rather enjoy the comforts of a well appointed home or room. The amenities and creature comforts a home offers increases the pleasure for all.
bathwater is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:23 PM   #23
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I have had many supposedly verified providers ncns on me over the years. One even said she got a call from a client and when she said she was already booked he offered her a higher donation and she didn't show up. At least she was honest about it even though it showed she had no class. It's just part of the fucking business. When you providers deal with the public and when we deal with providers it's the same fucking thing. Some are true to their word and some are not. It's too bad when it get's to the point that somehow the rest of us end up paying for it in some way. Either limited location or deposits. Oh well that's the hobby we reside in.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:02 PM   #24
chrissy
Simply Irish

User ID: 23782
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by geecue View Post
There is always Colorado. You know you always get a warm welcome there.

aww thank you Geecue! I will be back soon I promise..Stay in touch doll..xoxox
chrissy is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:04 PM   #25
chrissy
Simply Irish

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Chrissy, glad to see you back on ECCIE. If you ever get back to FL, we'll have to meet again. Trust me, I won't be a no show.

Don't know how to address the problem. It sounds like it is Houston specific. From a guy's perspective, consider this. Some of us are unwilling to get a room in our local area. Just too big of a risk of running into the wrong people. It is much easier for us to simply show up at the provider's location (home, hotel, whatever). One way to possibly "fix" your problem is to meet the guy before the date starts and get room money from him before the date. That way, if he doesn't show up, you are not out any money.

See now you are a delight as well Cpalmson!! I miss the beach and for sure will post on my return!
Old 04-13-2012, 02:46 PM   #26
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Colorado has indeed been very good to me as well. I've never seen it busier.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 06:48 PM   #27
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
SL is an expert with these scenarios. He experienced much the same on his 'Tours'. SL why don't you lend her some of your expert advice?
Love to help Mijo! I've been let down more than Kirstie Alley's Jenny Craig Coach. If I get the room which seldom happens I always book LaQuinta. I can cancel till 6 pm. I always hobby during the day and the earlier the better!

NSNC well they are just flakes! There are inconciderate hobbyists just like providers. I just write them off and move on! Some get back in touch with some great stories! LOL

Hey Chrissy if you come to Austin I'll be early and show you what goes where! And you would get a nice T-Shirt!

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 05:24 AM   #28
geecue
Mod Squad

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
Colorado has indeed been very good to me as well. I've never seen it busier.

Next time I promise.
geecue is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:24 AM   #29
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Hard to see how I could cancel with Chrissy! There are emergencies that happen to us all, but there aren't so many emergencies to cause a cancellation epidemic. After just looking over Chrissy's Showcase and seeing how gorgeous and sexy and hot she is, I think some of the guys get Scared or maybe they get so excited they cum in their shorts just before the date. Personally, I would love to feel her perfect thighs and breasts and lips against me! Sooooooo arousing!!!!
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 04:40 PM   #30
chrissy
Simply Irish

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

thanks guys/ladies and I appreciate the pm feedback and will use it to my best! Im a short term resident now so hopefully I get the local royal treatment!!! hehehe But for now I cant wait to join the Houston fun..xoxoxo

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women