Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #16
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

You make some very valid points. Someone asked me that very question about " if I prebook with you what happens if you have to cancel because you don't get enough prebooks?" I wouldn't cancel a trip just because I didn't have enough prebooks...because I know many men make same-day or day before appointments. But as I said MOST MEN are same-day guys...and some do book far ahead of time, but it can be easier as a provider too to also have guys do same-day appointments, that way for us, there's also less of a chance they may cancel.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #17
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

I always pick cities for the most part that I want to do something else in as well like catch a ballgame, a concert or visit a museum. Even if I don't pre book I go because I want to do the other things as well and like I was saying before as soon as I put up an ad saying that I am in the city limits my email blows up! I look at touring as working while being on a mini vacation as well, I love road tripping . So far I've never had to cancel any tours.
Paven is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:35 PM   #18
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paven View Post
I always pick cities for the most part that I want to do something else in as well like catch a ballgame, a concert or visit a museum. Even if I don't pre book I go because I want to do the other things as well and like I was saying before as soon as I put up an ad saying that I am in the city limits my email blows up! I look at touring as working while being on a mini vacation as well, I love road tripping . So far I've never had to cancel any tours.

I agree!! If there happens to be day for whatever reason ( I haven't toured in years so 2012 is my first year back, but when I did tour I worked for an agency that prebooked it all for me) if there's a day where it might be slow I'm just gonna EXPLORE the city's sights
Old 01-08-2012, 08:41 PM   #19
extra1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

For me, I don't pre-book anymore...

Spend the time to research if I want to see someone based on reviews, read profile(s), send detailed screening requirements (as per profile(s)) and then visit gets canceled for whatever reason.

Not only is my time wasted, so are the ladies that I used for references.

Obviously if you are going to tour by vehicle you are going to cross paths with another metropolitan city, you can afford to stay at least one night to gage interest after arriving.
extra1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #20
sympleman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
You make some very valid points. Someone asked me that very question about " if I prebook with you what happens if you have to cancel because you don't get enough prebooks?" I wouldn't cancel a trip just because I didn't have enough prebooks...because I know many men make same-day or day before appointments. But as I said MOST MEN are same-day guys...and some do book far ahead of time, but it can be easier as a provider too to also have guys do same-day appointments, that way for us, there's also less of a chance they may cancel.

Ava, If this was directed at me, thank you for understanding the clients POV.

Most of us seasoned hobbiests (and I'm NOT trying to speak for all) try to do all we can to get new talent and well reviewed 'viders to come to where we are.

There are many pitfalls, in San Antonio, where I am from, pricing is on the low side of the scale and activities are VERY uninhibited. Unless I miss my guess that keeps a lot of gals from coming to visit.

In Corpus Christi where I am currently playing more because of work, it's a hybrid. Not a giant population, coupled with, once again, a lower than normal standard of donation and an expectation of uninhibited activities.

Every one has to pick their poison.

I don't hold any provider at fault for not choosing to visit because they don't think they are going to make it worthwhile. Or because the competition is more than they are willing to allow themselves to indulge in.

Just don't blame the clients because you don't get the responses you want.

Sympy.

PS. You are HOT!
sympleman is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:48 PM   #21
Guest021012
Account Disabled

User ID: 87468
My ECCIE Reviews

This is one of the main reasons I don't travel. I tested the waters in Mobile and Hattiesburg and realized that even when offering a NICE discount for prebooking I still didn't get many realistic callers.

I've got a lot of admiration and respect for touring girls. The risk of losing the monetary investment of the trip because your clients flop is just too high for me; have had one too many cancel last minute after I've booked a room and drove hours. I won't travel more than an hour without a deposit. The way I see it, I'm sharing myself with you, if you don't feel comfortable paying a deposit ahead I just can't make it out. Maybe as time goes and I prove to be trust worthy and dependable, more gents will feel comfortable with the idea. Until then I'll stick close to home, I take good care of my regs and they return the favor if things get tight.
Guest021012 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:56 PM   #22
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Some men cant, life is in the way, most men have a SO so its hard to know for sure they can sneak away.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:17 PM   #23
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sympleman View Post
Ava, If this was directed at me, thank you for understanding the clients POV.

Most of us seasoned hobbiests (and I'm NOT trying to speak for all) try to do all we can to get new talent and well reviewed 'viders to come to where we are.

There are many pitfalls, in San Antonio, where I am from, pricing is on the low side of the scale and activities are VERY uninhibited. Unless I miss my guess that keeps a lot of gals from coming to visit.

In Corpus Christi where I am currently playing more because of work, it's a hybrid. Not a giant population, coupled with, once again, a lower than normal standard of donation and an expectation of uninhibited activities.

Every one has to pick their poison.

I don't hold any provider at fault for not choosing to visit because they don't think they are going to make it worthwhile. Or because the competition is more than they are willing to allow themselves to indulge in.

Just don't blame the clients because you don't get the responses you want.

Sympy.

PS. You are HOT!

Yes, it was directed at your post, because I found what you had to say very valid. I've worked several years in the business and even when I am at my home base, MOST men do not book in advance. MOST are same-day appointments, and for my trusted regulars, if I am available within a short period of time, they are welcome to call with an hour's notice for incall. MANY men also don't read the dates or times on a website or ad and just call or e mail sometimes not knowing when or where the girl might be in town or located, etc, her hours, etc. So I AM really grateful for those men who do read the actual words and set up an appointment in advance even when I am at home.

More annoying than anything else are newbies who simply do this: send a one sentence e mail ( or even someone who might have experience in the hobby) or one -sentence text with a five or ten minute window wondering

ARE U AVAILABLE NOW

No name, no number, no nothing. Now that's my pet peeve!!
Old 01-08-2012, 11:20 PM   #24
Gucci
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I understand both sides, a provider doesn't want to make a blank or non profitable trip, but the hobbyist is anticipating for a week or two to get to his dream woman and just when he can almost feel her touch . . . . . . she cancels ! ! Now he's either searching backpage for a quick fix or sitting back watching a Sasha Grey flick with a bottle of lotion nearby !
Gucci is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:27 PM   #25
hornylildevil
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I understand. If you make the point as clear as you did here i'm sure all would understand. If they don't fuck'em.. Just say'n.
hornylildevil is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:50 AM   #26
Lil Oral Annie
Account Disabled

User ID: 83529
My ECCIE Reviews

I require a $25 deposit to travel. This means that he's serious about seeing me. It's not a huge amount of money, but to me it tells me he really wants to see me - he took the time to go put the money on a green •, and he sent me the numbers. It also helps with that initial travel expense, hotel room, food, gas, etc.

But I do understand the whole 'being in the city limits' thing. However, that can backfire on you.

I went to Austin this summer and had two appts set up - wasn't a huge deal as I was to be driving within an hour of Austin anyway, but... both guys cancelled on me when I got there, after I got the room. It's really upsetting. So just going there on a whim is not good at all, and I wasted a lot of money.

I prefer to get a few appointments ahead of time, and then if a guy wants to book when I get there, that is fine too - IF I have the time by then.

I usually only stay 2 days at a time in a place because there's other places I wanna go. I know ladies who will stay extra days if it's busy for her. I suppose I would do the same thing too.

And yes, I've seen ladies give $50 discounts for pre-booking at least 24 hours before she is to be there. That's a huge incentive and guys should jump on that.
Lil Oral Annie is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:12 PM   #27
Guest092812-04
Account Disabled

User ID: 94762
My ECCIE Reviews

I had one who told me he was gonna give me a bad review for not coming to Houston.. We had set an appt with the understanding of "if I make the trip".. I had one person prebook.. So I didnt make it.. That was when he started taking crazy.. LOL.. I told him go ahead and I would copy and paste all of our PM's on the forum.. Then I told him I would post the pic of his "tool" he had sent a different provider.. LOL.. I tooked like this --> . <-- Needless to say.. I still have all good reviews..
Guest092812-04 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 11:00 PM   #28
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

When I see an ad for a touring provider and I'm interested in seeing her, I try my best to pre-book. I've never had a problem with a provider backing out or not coming. To be honest, I find that amazing given I live in an area that is not a hot spot for hobbying. I think reasons guys don't pre-book have been pretty much covered-- schedules, other commitments, fear of provider backing out, etc.

I've come to discover the following really comes in handy when dealing with providers who tour and place ads in advance:
1. Only contact them if you are serious about seeing them. Ensure your schedule will match their proposed travel dates.
2. If possible, be as flexible as possible with your proposed appointment time.
3. Don't be afraid to ask her questions about her schedule. For example, ask how much of a response she has gotten. If it sounds like she's not getting much of a response, then be prepared for her not to show even if you are available. Also, ask her how flexible she is with her schedule. Ask if she can come a day earlier or extend her visit by a day. I've done this on several occasions with positive results each time.
4. Have a plan B if you are really horny.
5. Contact fellow hobbyists in your area. Let them know a provider is coming. Try to get them to book an appointment. If you are successful, then the provider has at least 2 bookings and is more apt to not cancel. Also, if the provider knows a certain area has a network of reliable clients, she is less likely to cancel. I know in my area, there is a group of us. Between the members, we can assure a provider stands a good shot at multiple appointments.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:13 AM   #29
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

I've never had trouble with guys prebooking with me. In fact, I am prebook/email only so they can't just call me up. Works for some ..not all.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:44 AM   #30
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

To the OP,

My schedule doesn't allow me to pre-book more than a couple of days in advance. I would rather not pre-book than pre-book and cancel.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women