Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160858
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35592
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2015, 10:02 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I think it's progressive, meaning innovative. Not in a political sense.
There have been other "progressive" ideas in Texas with regard to utilizing criminals to do productive work ....

In the not too distant past inmates were used to update scheduled property lists on homeowner insurance policies under a program by the corrections department to contract with insurance carriers for the work to be done on prison computers .....

.. until a pattern of burglaries revealed the VICTIMS were policy holders who had their special valuable property lists upgraded by the prison system guests, and their specially valued property was removed in the burglaries.

I hope this endeavor works and all these kids become productive, job holding members of our society once they "graduate" from restaurant operating school.

Now back to the search for deflated footballs.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 12:57 PM   #17
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

There used to be a roadside cafe in Beaumont right outside the County Prison that was staffed by prisoners. Some of the best boudin I've ever had. Service was pretty good, too.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 01:17 PM   #18
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
There used to be a roadside cafe in Beaumont right outside the County Prison that was staffed by prisoners. Some of the best boudin I've ever had. Service was pretty good, too.
How long did you work there, Assup?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 01:24 PM   #19
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Café Momentum will open to the public beginning Thursday, January 29, and will serve dinner only, on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Learn more about Café Momentum, and make a reservation at cafemomentum.org.

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 01:43 PM   #20
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
There have been other "progressive" ideas in Texas with regard to utilizing criminals to do productive work ....

In the not too distant past inmates were used to update scheduled property lists on homeowner insurance policies under a program by the corrections department to contract with insurance carriers for the work to be done on prison computers .....

.. until a pattern of burglaries revealed the VICTIMS were policy holders who had their special valuable property lists upgraded by the prison system guests, and their specially valued property was removed in the burglaries.

I hope this endeavor works and all these kids become productive, job holding members of our society once they "graduate" from restaurant operating school.

Now back to the search for deflated footballs.
They have been doing it in San Francisco for some time, also.

http://www.delanceystreetfoundation.org/

Ultimately, the ex-cons have to decide to help themselves. I hope they do.
I also hear that if ex-cons help out crippled and neglected animals it reduces their sociopathic tendencies.
To merge Iffy's suggestion, maybe they could give the table scraps to animal victims of crime!!!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 02:54 PM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
They have been doing it in San Francisco for some time, also.

Ultimately, the ex-cons have to decide to help themselves.
I believe this is not about "ex-cons" ...

.. work release is different, as well.

Liberal perspective is that "antisocial behavior" is a treatable condition based on maladjustment post birth and for the most part is caused by inadequate funding. The "cure" according to "Liberal thinking" is to convince them they are victims of their poverty background, give them money or debit cards, and start coddling them so they will experience childhood over again with a "better" perspective .... and they will "grow out" of the adolescent phase into mature responsible adults.

Which probably explains why so many in our prison and jails don't have a clue as to why they are locked up, and perceive their plight as some grand conspiracy to deprive them of their "slice of the American Dream" and "keep them down."

It is rapidly approaching time to look for deflated footballs, since the Referee and other officials on the field can't seem to know when one is "deflated" as they toss it around and set it up at the line of scrimmage for the next play.
Old 02-01-2015, 03:49 PM   #22
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
I believe this is not about "ex-cons" ...

.. work release is different, as well.

Liberal perspective is that "antisocial behavior" is a treatable condition based on maladjustment post birth and for the most part is caused by inadequate funding. The "cure" according to "Liberal thinking" is to convince them they are victims of their poverty background, give them money or debit cards, and start coddling them so they will experience childhood over again with a "better" perspective .... and they will "grow out" of the adolescent phase into mature responsible adults.

Which probably explains why so many in our prison and jails don't have a clue as to why they are locked up, and perceive their plight as some grand conspiracy to deprive them of their "slice of the American Dream" and "keep them down."

It is rapidly approaching time to look for deflated footballs, since the Referee and other officials on the field can't seem to know when one is "deflated" as they toss it around and set it up at the line of scrimmage for the next play.
Excellent post!
Old 02-02-2015, 04:05 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The only "deflated" football I saw was the one thrown by the Seahawks with about 40 seconds left in the game with a 1/2 yard run to win the game.

Back to "fine dining" with the Juvenile Delinquents.
Old 02-02-2015, 08:25 AM   #24
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I haven't had a chance to go yet. Was anyone able to go over the weekend?
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 09:37 AM   #25
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

jesse Jackson worked in a café, he would spit on white ppls food
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 06:27 PM   #26
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

No he would just call it racist and fly a bunch of protesters in to call the food racist too. Come to think of it...that could actually happen.

Y'all just wait til Jesse Jackson gets wind of this shit.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 03:46 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
I haven't had a chance to go yet. Was anyone able to go over the weekend?
I ate at one of the local restaurants hiring juvenile and adult delinquents.

Pick one. Some are even in this country legally.

Is this another THREAD-AD?
Old 02-03-2015, 05:49 AM   #28
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
I ate at one of the local restaurants hiring juvenile and adult delinquents.

Pick one. Some are even in this country legally.

Is this another THREAD-AD?
Because you ate at a restaurant employing illegal immigrants, WTF considers you complicit with him and other employers who hire illegals. He blames anyone but himself.
Old 02-03-2015, 07:23 AM   #29
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post

Y'all just wait til Jesse Jackson gets wind of this shit.
no, he actually owned up to having done that to white peoples food when he worked in south Carolina

“[Spitting into the food of white customers at a hotel in Greenville, South Carolina] gave me a psychological gratification.”

Source: As quoted in a November 1969 Life magazine article, as quoted in The Death of Right and Wrong, by Tammy Bruce, 2003, page 144.
Hardcopy: Printout of page 144 from The Death of Right and Wrong.
Contributor: AIM.
Category: Racism
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 08:50 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Because you ate at a restaurant employing illegal immigrants, WTF considers you complicit with him and other employers who hire illegals. He blames anyone but himself.
Clarification ... having reread my post ... I can see how one might interpret my post as a confession of being complicit in the hiring if illegals, but I tried to avoid establishments which obviously utilize illegal aliens in their endeavors.

What I meant was (and is) there are establishments using illegal workers in the Houston area ..... not that I go to them and eat there. The odds are much better that the servers and kitchen help are delinquents, though. So I "feel" good about contributing to their rehabilitation, if not their continued delinquency.

And that's the most important thing .... that "I feel good" about it, right?

But the Restaurant Gruber in Dallas does have a good "line" for increasing business ..... almost as good as a restaurant or drug store in Austin claiming it is located in Clarksville .... so the Liberals can soak up some of the victim spunge ... eating bean sprouts and "organic mushrooms" on their meatless burgers.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women