Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2014, 02:09 PM   #16
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Recognize this guy in the tricorner hat?

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 05:55 PM   #17
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
That is the problem with people that cannot think for themselves, they latch on to the words of others to express themselves.

"Equal Rights" is a libtard talking point that is used to create a false "crisis" in order to divert those that cannot think critically for themselves from the real problems this nation faces..

"Equal Rights" is Democrat talk for "vote for me and I will take from someone else and give it to you"
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 06:24 PM   #18
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 07:19 PM   #19
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie View Post
Watch this video and please share:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/miles-...8.html:gossip:

Sorry, but "Tea Party Folks" do not stand a chance agains this Womanl This is not the "dark ages" and Women can vote nowl So take that. . ."Tea Party"!
The fuck she does. If she believed in equal rights she wouldn't have claimed a Native American heritage for better job opportunities. Equal rights means you achieve success based on your own efforts and your own merits. Expecting a hand out - no matter how slight - is special rights.

Now look through this quote very carefully, and see if you can find the "equal rights" in this statement:

"There is nobody in this country who got rich on his own. Nobody. ... You moved your goods to market on the roads the rest of us paid for; you hired workers the rest of us paid to educate; you were safe in your factory because of police forces and fire forces that the rest of us paid for. You didn't have to worry that marauding bands would come and seize everything at your factory, and hire someone to protect against this, because of the work the rest of us did. Now look, you built a factory and it turned into something terrific, or a great idea. God bless. Keep a big hunk of it. But part of the underlying social contract is, you take a hunk of that and pay forward for the next kid who comes along."

Setting aside the piss poor grammar, and the gender stereotyping, this statement from Warren's own lips is the exact antithesis of equal rights.

We've had this kind of thinking for the past 6 years. All we have to show for it more debt, not one but two downgrades to our credit rating, and for the first time in more than a century our economy is now second in the world.

Equal rights was never intended to mean equally poor, which is what liberals have come to define it as. If that is your idea of equal rights, then thanks, I will pass.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 09:50 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post

"There is nobody in this country who got rich on his own. Nobody. ... You moved your goods to market on the roads the rest of us paid for; you hired workers the rest of us paid to educate; you were safe in your factory because of police forces and fire forces that the rest of us paid for. You didn't have to worry that marauding bands would come and seize everything at your factory, and hire someone to protect against this, because of the work the rest of us did. Now look, you built a factory and it turned into something terrific, or a great idea. God bless. Keep a big hunk of it. But part of the underlying social contract is, you take a hunk of that and pay forward for the next kid who comes along."

WTF is wrong with this statement?

Nobody gets rich in a vacuum. We are all connected, ignorant folks that think they have no social contract with society should move to the great state of Anarchy.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 10:38 PM   #21
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
The fuck she does. If she believed in equal rights she wouldn't have claimed a Native American heritage for better job opportunities. Equal rights means you achieve success based on your own efforts and your own merits. Expecting a hand out - no matter how slight - is special rights.

Now look through this quote very carefully, and see if you can find the "equal rights" in this statement:

Setting aside the piss poor grammar, and the gender stereotyping, this statement from Warren's own lips is the exact antithesis of equal rights.

We've had this kind of thinking for the past 6 years. All we have to show for it more debt, not one but two downgrades to our credit rating, and for the first time in more than a century our economy is now second in the world.

Equal rights was never intended to mean equally poor, which is what liberals have come to define it as. If that is your idea of equal rights, then thanks, I will pass.
I love you SOTF, but seriously. Do really think a private industry on one side of town, with a retail outlet on the other side of town would sit and fret over no road to move their goods? No. They'd build a road. If government didn't build the roads, there would still be roads, if government didn't build the schools, there'd still be schools, and better schools than government provides. This idea that "You didn't build that" is the ultima.te state hogwash intended or give giver mentioned even more control over your business which gives them more power to play favorites and engage in crony cspitalism. There would also still be welfare, but it would be welfare with a a definite end, preparing people for a lifetime of dmployment, rather than a life rime of slavery to a system where they are only a statistic, and not a valuable,, precious human being. Government programs are designed to prevent upward mobility. The private sector promotes skills and talents to break free of the system. Set the markets free , eliminate the communist income tax, and FED manipulation of the currency, and stand back and watch the US Economy explode!
"Of course, it won't happen. Government will not divest power back to the people. They have too many perks to lose. Ah, if we only had a Calvin Coolidge again.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 02:59 AM   #22
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I love you SOTF, but seriously. Do really think a private industry on one side of town, with a retail outlet on the other side of town would sit and fret over no road to move their goods? No. They'd build a road. If government didn't build the roads, there would still be roads, if government didn't build the schools, there'd still be schools, and better schools than government provides. This idea that "You didn't build that" is the ultima.te state hogwash intended
right
just like they did in Indiana leased a road to a private company and got 4bilion dollars and the road runs great
as jon stossel talks about here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a2EhgADVFY

gov is a monoply and has no reason to do better
private companies want you to use their roads and make them top notch roads because they dont want you to use other roads, or they'll lose money
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 03:47 AM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I love you SOTF, but seriously. Do really think a private industry on one side of town, with a retail outlet on the other side of town would sit and fret over no road to move their goods? .
Learn to read, that is not what SOTF said.

Next may I suggest you and other try and wrap your heads around Tragedy of the commons

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_the_commons

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 05:03 AM   #24
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Back to Elizabeth warren, such fine high cheek bones

She is of true indigenous person's stock

That make her better than most you know

Oh wait? It's false? May it never be, I shan't believe it for a moment. The dastardly tea party is just a hate group
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 05:51 AM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Learn to read, that is not what SOTF said.

Next may I suggest you and other try and wrap your heads around Tragedy of the commons

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_the_commons

I've read that. Explain how it applies. This will be good.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 07:35 AM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

+1

It looks like Warren forgot that men like Daniel Boone and Simon Kenton did build their own roads, did educate their own children and did fend off marauding bands of her **ancestors**.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 08:06 AM   #27
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default Do you really think she meant it?..the God Bless I mean?

[QUOTE=SinsOfTheFlesh;105616124 8]

[QUOTE]

this statement of warren's can be deconstructed in a number of ways, not the least of which is the people she is trying to fool by saying it don't pay much in the way of taxes
- either on a net or even gross basis - but they will storm the bastille

while the disparaged factory owner, well you figure it out

as to the God Bless? mentioning God at a dem convention will get you booed.

something happened to the quote process
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 08:54 AM   #28
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

You did not build that business. Yes I did and I paid extremely high taxes for the right to use the infrastructure that businesses before me paid to build them.
Nothing is doen by the government without the tazpayer either signing a letter of credit or paying for it up front.

the governemtn did not build my building, the government did not give3 me the tools, the government did not raise the capital for me to pay for it, the government did notbuidld the road my business is on it was built by a developer and given to the government, the power plant that I get my electricity form was not built by the government and the power I use is not paid for by the government., the government does not pay my employees and makes me do their work in collecting taxes from the employee.

I could go on and on but your small mind would never grasp the concept.

The idea that what I produce should belong to the collective is little more than lazy ass libtard progressive bullshit. When the government takes over I will do like every human bing would normally do and that is as little as possible. Of course I wold risk being incarcerated or killed for being in defiance of the collective. I believe that is what you people normally do to people that refuse to follow the mantra.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 09:14 AM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
+1

It looks like Warren forgot that men like Daniel Boone and Simon Kenton did build their own roads, did educate their own children and did fend off marauding bands of her **ancestors**.
The Federal Government was the key in both immigration to Native American lands and the defeat of Native Americans.

http://loc.gov/teachers/classroommat...eind/railroad/
Beginning in the early 1870s, railroad construction in the United States increased dramatically. Prior to 1871, approximately 45,000 miles of track had been laid. Between 1871 and 1900, another 170,000 miles were added to the nation's growing railroad system. Much of the growth can be attributed to the building of the transcontinental railroads. In 1862, Congress passed the Pacific Railway Act, which authorized the construction of a transcontinental railroad. The first such railroad was completed on May 10, 1869. By 1900, four additional transcontinental railroads connected the eastern states with the Pacific Coast.
Four of the five transcontinental railroads were built with assistance from the federal government through land grants. Receiving millions of acres of public lands from Congress, the railroads were assured land on which to lay the tracks and land to sell, the proceeds of which helped companies finance the construction of their railroads. Not all railroads were built with government assistance, however. Smaller railroads had to purchase land on which to lay their tracks from private owners, some of whom objected to the railroads and refused to grant rights of way

The Indian Wars

http://www.cyberlearning-world.com/n...ct/totears.htmThis series of bloody battles started several years after the end of the Civil War, due to the demand of Indian territory by the white Americans and ended with the massacre at Wounded Knee in 1890. Thousands of native Americans were slaughtered by the cruel Union Army, led by generals such as Custer, Gabon, and Sherman. The Native Americans, led by heroes such as Sitting Bull, Chief Joseph, and Crazy Horse, fought outnumbered for many years before being defeated one by one at the hands of the Federal Government. They won many battles, such as the Kidder massacre, in which they killed an entire regiment, with only 2 casualties themselves.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 09:16 AM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I've read that. Explain how it applies. This will be good.
How about you explain how you could not understand SOTF's point first.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women