Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47677
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2011, 10:31 PM   #16
Murf76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpmsouth View Post
Murf, please do, I'm getting a headache.
This was a flat out kill order. The Seals are so well trained they could of wounded him and taking him back to Gitmo easily. Not sure which would've been worse, him alive and in jail forever or dead. I think dead is better, they will make a big deal for awhile and then move on, but if he were still alive they would carry on forever.
I agree with you dilbert, they can't get their story's right. I just hope Obama is out in the next election. 4 more years of them will bankrupt us, if they haven't already done it.

I'm with you 100% on all of this,however,if they would have kept him alive,the possibility of the terrorists taking a massive number of hostages to free him would have increased greatly.I do wish they had just a little more "proof" of his death,rather than accepting their word on it!!!" After all,they have been so honest and dependable over the last couple of years. By the way,I live in Illinois,where a lot of us are starting a petition to change the State Slogan from "The Land of Lincoln" to the "Most Corrupt State in the Union!" And I do apoplogize to everyone in the US because you are now seeing "Chicago Politics" on a national and international basis"
Murf76 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:40 PM   #17
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolman View Post
If you are dumb enough to believe he was killed 5/1/11 then you most likely voted for Obama. Didn't release photos due to the shock value?? WTF?? they had no prob releasing the photos at Abu Ghraib did they? Get real people, the only thing giving me a headache is the monumental stupidity and the number of blind americans that increases with every election we have.

This wasn't too "SHOCKING" to show the world....

So unless the images showed 4 Seal team members balls deep in a warm bullet hole I am calling BULLSHIT!
Iam sorry bro. but Iam not sure if thats a legit pic. i've seen some pretty good head shots with brain matter exposed it doesn't look like that. More of a gapping hole if I remember.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 11:04 PM   #18
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Dang guys! This isn't rotten.com! Come on!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:36 AM   #19
koolman
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Iam sorry bro. but Iam not sure if thats a legit pic. i've seen some pretty good head shots with brain matter exposed it doesn't look like that. More of a gapping hole if I remember.

Its not a head shot, its just a busted skull, a headshot would show bone frags impalled in the skin, and cauterizing of the flesh, I have seen plenty in my days. The point is that its still a middle eastern guy with a hole in his skull, and for some reason this guy is ok to see dead, but not the huge mass murderer and man we as a nation spent a trillion dollars trying to find and kill.

Its all horseshit, when the bounty went to 25mill , a few guys I know decided to go and collect, odd thing, they were detained and put on an HSA list because "No American may leave the United States with the sole purpose of harming another human being." that is slang for.. "We dont want him dead because we wouldnt have him as an excuse to convince congress and the american people to give us billions to squander and line our pockets"

Keep believing the BS, Bin Laden was NOT wanted by the United States Government, he was wanted by Americans. The Government needed him. Right now Obama needs him dead so he can pray for a miracle relection, and from listening to some of the remarks here, I would say far too many americans have the "Slavemaster Axiety Syndrome" so lets all feel bad about something we didnt do and just hand over the nation. Jackwagons.

Obamas first official order of business when taking office? Close down the Terroist detainment center at GITMO,

http://usgovinfo.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=usgovinfo&cdn=new sissues&tm=16&gps=97_98_1185_7 63&f=00&su=p284.9.336.ip_&tt=2 &bt=1&bts=1&zu=http%3A//www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_office/Closure_Of_Guantanamo_Detentio n_Facilities/

and to release 100 known or suspected terrorists, or support their release elsewhere in the world, since that day at least half have went active and the US and other nations have lost over 400 lives due to this "Official First Act" Now you want us to believe Obama wants to stop terrorism? Here is one of the released terrorists, best buddies with the man himself, Moammar Gadhafi,

So I ask, Is anyone actually that stupid? I stayed out of this thread for a while, but after watching the disgrace that is our Oval Office and those who support the actions of this administration, I can say only 2 things that I am certain of.. Obama is anti-american, and His name has no business on the same wall as someone like Roosevelt. Anyone who supports this "Not even close to a War" we are having should be shot for treason.

In the last 12years we have spent 1.2 Trillion Dollars to kill 24,000 insurgents.. so with simple math, we have spent 54 Million dollars for each Insurgent we have killed, the United States government values an American's life at aprox 3.2 million, so congratulations, your government puts a higher value on one of your enemies than they put on your entire family. Whoever said yay for Obama just said yay to your family not being worth the price of one insurgent in Iraq, remember that the next time someone wants to say how great the president is doing.

The most annoying thing is listening to uninformed people who actually cast votes in this country based on some bullshit agenda that most likely doesnt exists.
koolman is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:35 AM   #20
Raindog115
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

I believe bin laden was killed by SEALs in the raid several weeks ago. I believe Obama ordered the raid--not Panetta and Gates as some on the crackpot right have suggested. I believe the slightly conflicting and evolving stories coming from the white house as to what happened have more to do with high level differences of opinion as to what and how much information to release to the public.

This is what I believe. If some of you consider me "dumb" as a result, so be it.
Raindog115 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 09:44 PM   #21
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolman View Post
If you are dumb enough to believe he was killed 5/1/11 then you most likely voted for Obama. Didn't release photos due to the shock value?? WTF?? they had no prob releasing the photos at Abu Ghraib did they? Get real people, the only thing giving me a headache is the monumental stupidity and the number of blind americans that increases with every election we have.

This wasn't too "SHOCKING" to show the world....

<snip>

So unless the images showed 4 Seal team members balls deep in a warm bullet hole I am calling BULLSHIT!
this link ties in what you're saying

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2...urrentPage=all
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women