Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160665
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2015, 09:46 PM   #16
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancylady View Post
Hobbyists this lady make good point.NO ONE PERFECT
Who you calling a lady?

I forget sometimes Avatar get peeps confused.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 09:56 PM   #17
cannoncocker13b
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I can't believe this went fromthe Austin Co ed section now the national board seriously smh. I always read the past reviews on the provider and ask 1. Donation rate 2. Menu and 3. Is msog available.
I knew what I was going into before I pm"ed. I mentioned that I did give a donation for the hr got roughly 20 min. I did take me 5 days to think about session and i weighed heavily based on the time not just the activities. I had a feeling I would been getting flamed on this but it was from my experience and mine only . I don't know why most hobbyist here think the guy is wrong for doing a no review. All she had to do take as something to improve on. But to go on and bash me on 2 forums!!! All my reviews are eccie providers no backpage. So I don't know where she is getting the backpage stuff from.
cannoncocker13b is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 09:58 PM   #18
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

A few bad reviews wouldn't bother me so much as what was bad about it. One bad review can take you off my list if it's something like a bunch of drama happened with your "boyfriend" during the appointment or if you stole something.

On the other hand if you have a few bad reviews but didn't do anything wrong per say, you provided services you're known for and at fair price then I can chalk it up to maybe the guy was just an asshole or really annoying in one way or another and that affected your time together in a negative way for him.

I have a good provider friend so I've heard how some guys can be annoying or boring or just anything but ideal for the date, and that can be taxing on a lady.

One or two wont put me off, a pattern of bad reviews will have me skip over you though.
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 10:07 PM   #19
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alluring_Amber View Post
How heavy do bad reviews weigh out your decision on a lady?
Fair enough question and answered by most. A "No" review is not good but it's not a deal breaker. You look at the totality of info. The explanation for the "No" detailed in the ROS is more meaningful than the recommendation by itself. You can sometimes tell that it was a personality or YMMV issue. BTW, same holds true for a "Yes" review.

Quote:
I give all eccie clients my direct address and he said he got another address first. Which is what I do to Backpage men....
And you can't be mad at the service if your calling off bp
Quote:
Because I treat my backpage clients how they treat me..
I look at backpage as a "incase of emergency" go to. Just like you men I don't favor doing business on that site.
And this is where the wheels came off and why posts like these rarely end well for the provider.
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 03:56 AM   #20
Alluring_Amber
Upscale Companion

User ID: 303203
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah I didn't mean that I treat them wrongly by any means. I have a lot of repeat clients off backpage. It's just generally they aren't as professional and easy to deal with as you gentlemen. But honestly some of you are just very negative and coming off kind of rude. That definitely wasn't my intention with this post I was just curious to see opinions.
Alluring_Amber is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 05:26 AM   #21
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannoncocker13b View Post
I can't believe this went fromthe Austin Co ed section now the national board seriously smh. I always read the past reviews on the provider and ask 1. Donation rate 2. Menu and 3. Is msog available.
I knew what I was going into before I pm"ed. I mentioned that I did give a donation for the hr got roughly 20 min. I did take me 5 days to think about session and i weighed heavily based on the time not just the activities. I had a feeling I would been getting flamed on this but it was from my experience and mine only . I don't know why most hobbyist here think the guy is wrong for doing a no review. All she had to do take as something to improve on. But to go on and bash me on 2 forums!!! All my reviews are eccie providers no backpage. So I don't know where she is getting the backpage stuff from.
I may be wrong but the only one bashing you is the said provider.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 06:44 AM   #22
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancylady View Post
Good point here.
Well.....I guess my thinking is all wrong on this.....hmmmmm. Thanks for the heads up....who wants to be my first bad one? Happy to treat a few select individuals poorly in person, or NCNS them, or at least try.....LOL I already have one that's not mine and I can't get rid of it, even if it is a yes.....LOL
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 06:54 AM   #23
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Well.....I guess my thinking is all wrong on this.....hmmmmm. Thanks for the heads up....who wants to be my first bad one? Happy to treat a few select individuals poorly in person, or NCNS them, or at least try.....LOL I already have one that's not mine and I can't get rid of it, even if it is a yes.....LOL
Can I write a review of you? I can come up with some good stuff, and say how wonderful it was but no I won't recommend you because you treated me badly, and you are a bad girl!

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 09:30 AM   #24
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
Can I write a review of you? I can come up with some good stuff, and say how wonderful it was but no I won't recommend you because you treated me badly, and you are a bad girl!

IB
Thank you darlin', for making me smile this morning. Hey, they call it a drama board for more than one reason, or at least I'm beginning to suspect. Some folks just can't see a good thing when it's right before their very eyes. Think I'm gonna ask all my clients to write" no" recommendation reviews in the future. That should stir up some business and mass confusion.....LOL I kid! I kid! sorta..... Hey, a lady has gotta look out for herself too ya know, and everyone else will just have to let the chips fall where they will. LOL

I am VERY good at being a naughty girl. That's always the list Santa puts me on anyway, so yeah.....he's a guy whose opinion we all trust, right? LOL
Old 08-17-2015, 09:56 AM   #25
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 03:04 PM   #26
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
So you get a couple of bad reviews and you rush to tell us it was not your fault. On top of that you advertise on BP but you don't care if you give bad service on those because they are low caliber scum I guess, Sounds to me like the reviews were right on. I don't care if they were calling from a bathroom wall they are calling you for business. Treat them right until they prove different.
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 03:20 PM   #27
Texanbychoice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

A couple of no reviews mixed in with a lot of yes reviews simply means i will carefully read all of them and the ROS and see if its a YMMV issue. A couple of no reviews with only a couple of yes reviews flags you as pot luck with me and a likely no go. A NO review from a fellow monger whose advice i value instantly puts you on the permanent no go list. Each area has there repected mongers. Its not hard to figure out who they are.

HOWEVER...your own actions and words do more damage than you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
So you get a couple of bad reviews and you rush to tell us it was not your fault. On top of that you advertise on BP but you don't care if you give bad service on those because they are low caliber scum I guess, Sounds to me like the reviews were right on. I don't care if they were calling from a bathroom wall they are calling you for business. Treat them right until they prove different.
Sums it up pretty succinctly for me. You are now a NO for me. For good. I live in an area with few eccie women and rely on BP as much. So i know i will get lower quality service and more BP bullcrap from you then if i found you here. Your own words changed you from a "ehhh mighta been a bad day" to a "aww shit. Seriously? Oh well to bad for her" in my book.
Texanbychoice is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 03:43 PM   #28
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post

OMG....love that! Horshack?

allrighty then....you'll do....

I kid I kid....I am not sure I could be anything other than gracious with you, but I'm willing to try! LMAO Promise you'll give a "no"?
Old 08-17-2015, 04:47 PM   #29
H8edByOne
Ambassador

Encounters: 14

I have read both of the negative reviews. I noticed that both reviewers had several reviews submitted on a veriety of providers. Both took time to detail their experience with you and had nothing derogatory or mean to say about you. The addressed the service or lack there of in the review. Based on what I would consider an honest review, this most likely will affect your numbers. Personally I wouldn't see you based on the last two reviews.
H8edByOne is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 06:13 PM   #30
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
OMG....love that! Horshack?

allrighty then....you'll do....

I kid I kid....I am not sure I could be anything other than gracious with you, but I'm willing to try! LMAO Promise you'll give a "no"?
Yeah Horshack!
I might have to break my NRP for your future "no" review
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women