Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161045
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47774
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2011, 11:11 AM   #16
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

so you have a plan....seems to me your mind is made up on getting the boat and you just want advice on which one to get. unfortunately i cannot help you because im more into jet boats and lake boats. your looking that the boats that stay docked in the harbor. mine gets towed to and from the body of water.

do they have boat shows in your area? we just had one in houston area (yacht show really). i would visit a boat/yacht dealer. I am sure you could find a nice Chaparral boat for mid level pricing. Now your price range has a lot to do with it but yachts and expensive boats are the first to dump in economic hard times. i have seen many on foreclosure around the 75k range.
this one is one of my favorites....
http://www.chaparralboats.com/2011/c...d=25&page=home
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:17 AM   #17
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by windowshopper View Post
so you have a plan....seems to me your mind is made up on getting the boat and you just want advice on which one to get. unfortunately i cannot help you because im more into jet boats and lake boats. your looking that the boats that stay docked in the harbor. mine gets towed to and from the body of water.

do they have boat shows in your area? we just had one in houston area (yacht show really). i would visit a boat/yacht dealer. I am sure you could find a nice Chaparral boat for mid level pricing. Now your price range has a lot to do with it but yachts and expensive boats are the first to dump in economic hard times. i have seen many on foreclosure around the 75k range.
this one is one of my favorites....
http://www.chaparralboats.com/2011/c...d=25&page=home
Yes that is correct. I want pics, prices, and links to boats in my range and that are made for dinner dates. Thanks for the link btw!! WOW 75k is about what my Baja would cost. One day!!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:44 AM   #18
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default This is all I got!!

I've seen this a million times (mostly in Three Stooges movies).....when the boat starts to fill up with water....DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT drill another hole to let the water out!!

That is the sum total of my boating knowledge...hope it helps!! Good luck!!

Hope we get the chance to make some waves some day!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 11:49 AM   #19
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm so jealous!! I would love to have a boat somewhere...Happy for you though love
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 12:44 PM   #20
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

May look at Deck Boats. Deck boats look like party barges but have a hull like a regular boat. They usually run about 30-50 mph and seat anywhere between 6-12 people depending on the length of boat. The later models look sophisticated and sharp looking. Only problem is your budget because your looking at a fairly older (5-8yrs) model.

If your looking at a cabin cruiser, it will be fairly older that will need some maintainace. Only good thing about the cabin cruiser would be you could offer a special package to select clients on the boat, if the weather was decent enough.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:03 PM   #21
havinfuntwo
Gaining Momentum

Gonna be difficult to find a boat in that price range, other than older (way older) models.

I have a boat that I'll sell you way under market, about 150K, yes you can live on it. Tired of paying the monthly docking fees, $600 per month (you need to consider that expense too).

Happy Hunting....
havinfuntwo is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:07 PM   #22
havinfuntwo
Gaining Momentum

Might want to consider becoming a member of Freedom Boating Club.

http://freedomboatclub.com

I've always heard if it fly's, *ucks, or floats, it's cheaper to rent it!

After owing a plane, several boats and being married once, I have to agree with that statement!
havinfuntwo is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:19 PM   #23
Yachtmaster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

B.O.A.T. Bust out another thousand!

The cost of boat ownership is much greater than you might think. Even a small cruiser can nickle and dime you to death. There is always something going wrong. I don't want to discourage you as boating is a passion of mine and I'm prepared for the costs and willing to pay them.

One boat I would suggest is a 1989 Searay Sundancer. This is in your price range and still a very handsome cruiser. She has a nice wide beam for the size, twin engines and a great cabin layout for your intended purpose. I had one years ago and it was a great boat. I'd never buy a cruiser without a generator.

Happy boating whatever you decide.
Yachtmaster is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:23 PM   #24
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks guys! All great suggestions and hazards I had not thought of.

I don't pay docking fees at all...my slip cost is in the price of the incall and comes out to about 90 a month since it's my own slip, not in the public Marina area. The maitenance should be covered by insurance right? I know I am going to have to go old, and I don't mind. I just want a boat so at my leisure I can go on the water and answer to no one.
Old 04-26-2011, 02:27 PM   #25
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

This is the Searay you suggested yachtmaster...very cute.
Old 04-26-2011, 02:35 PM   #26
astro883
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I have a boat for sale

London, I have a boat for sale, it's a 23ft center console with a single 225hp motor. PM me for details. Its in Pensacola and has a trailer.

Astro
astro883 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:42 PM   #27
Gulf2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin Joe View Post
Don't
London, listen to this man. He's a Rhodes scholar.
Gulf2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:46 PM   #28
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Me not bying it is a moot point...I am buying one, just not sure when or which one. What's the point of living on the water if all you can do is look at it?
Old 04-26-2011, 02:57 PM   #29
geecue
Mod Squad

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Get a Party Bardge. They aren't that elaborate and not real fast but pretty stable. Oh and if you would like I'll be glad to be pilot the thing for ya.

Agree with this, had a 24 ft poonton boat or party barge. Had alot of wild parties on this. As you stated one of the most stable boats around. Have heard of one that got flipped over when a gust of wind got under the canopy. It still floated up side down though.
geecue is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:02 PM   #30
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hmm maybe I can get a pale pink one and call it "Princess" lol.

Lookie here....A 2011 for under 15k!! You guys may be onto something here, and they are not as dangerous as a speed boat would be.

http://www.suntrackerboats.com/boat/?boat=3343

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women