Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2021, 06:53 PM   #16
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Like Bill Clinton.
This is about Trump not any other president. Trump the draft dodger.
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 07:01 PM   #17
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
Your right, OJ Simpson had Arthritis so bad he couldn't have possibly killed Nicole either. What a Joke.

Rick people can pay someone off to make a bone spur the size of a pea to the size of a football. Money talks.
A simple “no” would’ve been sufficient.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 07:21 PM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Your right, OJ Simpson had Arthritis so bad he couldn't have possibly killed Nicole either. What a Joke.

Rick people can pay someone off to make a bone spur the size of a pea to the size of a football. Money talks.
Nicole didn’t have a knife. A gun would have been better. Since you brought her up.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 09:31 PM   #19
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:

So which war was Biden fighting in?

The last President I can think of with ANY military service is Bush Sr. I always felt like anyone who runs the country should have spent time serving their country.
DrivesAllDay is online now   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 09:42 PM   #20
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
... And YOU are a Question Dodger.

You never answered IF YOU have the honesty
and integrity to admit that what they did
to Trump was wrong?

... A simple question.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 11:33 PM   #21
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay View Post
So which war was Biden fighting in?

The last President I can think of with ANY military service is Bush Sr. I always felt like anyone who runs the country should have spent time serving their country.
Going to the service is one thing. Getting drafted and making up bullshit bone spurs is another.

Baby Bush fest up and was a pilot in the USAFS.

Biden,s boy went at least. Biden wasn't drafted. We will never know if he would have lied and made up some Bullshit excuse. None of Trumps fucked up kids went.

I went, Did you?
Old 10-20-2021, 11:40 PM   #22
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

to Trump was wrong?

... A simple question.

### Salty
Trump should have been impeached two times. Actually three times. He caused a riot and got innocent people killed cause he was pouting like a kid because he lost. He broke the law. You guys I am sure was all for impeaching Clinton for lying about getting a BJ which he should have been.

Lying about a BJ to you guys is a major crime, Changing the laws, getting other country's to try and make up lies so he could get elected is another.but no doubt not to you guys. Nixon is turning in his grave of what Trump and Clinton got away with.
Old 10-21-2021, 05:34 AM   #23
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

to Trump was wrong?

... A simple question.

### Salty
This topic is about the no class, embarrassing statement that trump made about a 4-star General who devoted his life to serving his country.
If you or anyone else wants to defend that statement, have a try.
Anything else (Biden, Clinton, mean things done to Trump, etc, etc…) start your own fucking thread.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 06:52 AM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...q-war-buildup/
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 09:41 AM   #25
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
Biden,s boy went at least. Biden wasn't drafted. We will never know if he would have lied and made up some Bullshit excuse. None of Trumps fucked up kids went.
LOL! One of Biden’s kids was a desk jockey whose biggest concern was burning shit, and the other was given a cushy officer position he didn’t earn and was thrown out for drugs. Patton and McArthur they weren’t.
Old 10-21-2021, 09:55 AM   #26
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
LOL! One of Biden’s kids was a desk jockey whose biggest concern was burning shit, and the other was given a cushy officer position he didn’t earn and was thrown out for drugs. Patton and McArthur they weren’t.
So if you think Biden's kids were worthless but they at least went even though the may have had stupid jobs. Where do you rank Draft Dodger Bone Spurred Trump and his two fucked up dopey ugly kids at then?
Old 10-21-2021, 10:33 AM   #27
Jacuzzme
BANNED

They “went” because daddy needed it for his resume. Hunter didn’t even go to BCT, they were nothing more than window dressing. Trump’s kids did what 99.99999% of people on the planet would’ve if they had an 8-figure job waiting for them.
Old 10-21-2021, 11:49 AM   #28
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Going to the service is one thing. Getting drafted and making up bullshit bone spurs is another.

Baby Bush fest up and was a pilot in the USAFS.

I went, Did you?

Ah! Glad you mentioned that- Biden also dodged the draft

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...am/5809482002/
DrivesAllDay is online now   Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 02:08 PM   #29
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Here it is in a nutshell

1. Bypass.... clinton lied under oath, that's perjury. Doesnt matter what he lied about, he was stupid enough to lie under oath... end of story

I voted for trump because his policies worked. Noone hear with any fucking brains can agrue that the country is better off now with biden and his idiots than when trump was in charge. If u agrue that, then I bet u need help taking a piss also

The tweet trump sent out was in very poor taste and deserves criticism. Trump isnt a politician, he is outspoken arrogant and self centered. I agree with that. If he would have toned his attitude down when he was president, he would have won by a landslide

Biden and his policies are destroying this country

The tweet was uncalled for
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 02:22 PM   #30
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Here it is in a nutshell

1. Bypass.... clinton lied under oath, that's perjury. Doesnt matter what he lied about, he was stupid enough to lie under oath... end of story

I voted for trump because his policies worked. Noone hear with any fucking brains can agrue that the country is better off now with biden and his idiots than when trump was in charge. If u agrue that, then I bet u need help taking a piss also

The tweet trump sent out was in very poor taste and deserves criticism. Trump isnt a politician, he is outspoken arrogant and self centered. I agree with that. If he would have toned his attitude down when he was president, he would have won by a landslide

Biden and his policies are destroying this country

The tweet was uncalled for
And guess what I totally agree if he wasn't such a jack off he'd still be president. By shutting his mouth and going more by the book as far as the laws he would be president. I don't like what I see now I hope it changes it's not about Democrats or Republicans it's about our country. Quit giving s*** away to people that are lazy fucks. Trump give away stuff to the rich middle class gets dog shit.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women