Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47605
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2018, 11:45 AM   #16
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by filbone View Post
That certainly makes sense but the feminists will cry "victim blaming" and say that training men not to rape and murder is the solution.
Should have added carry a firearm.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 12:39 PM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by filbone View Post
... the feminists will cry "victim blaming" and say that training men not to rape and murder is the solution.
I've never head "feminists" say anything about "training ... men"!

I have heard suggestions in the realm of surgical procedures ...

... few with any pain relief applications.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 04:49 PM   #18
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
Had the wall been there to begin with yes it may have
SMH
Since we all know the wall is not doable that is a moot point. They have tried to build a wall already and failed. Unless you know how to build one that does not have an environmental impact such as migration and flooding. I would love to hear your plans LOL!
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 04:54 PM   #19
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Here is the typical way republicans see things, they are more upset that an immigrant did it than they are of the actual death. Maybe they should have saved a few of those thoughts and prayers for this occasion. Seems to be the go to on every other murder in America.
Quote:
Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds says residents are heartbroken and angered by news that a man whom authorities say was in the country illegally has been charged with killing a University of Iowa student who has been missing for weeks.
Old 08-22-2018, 05:06 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 05:24 PM   #21
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

UNFUCKINGBELEIVABLE! at least some things in the forum remain the same .. i can call Princess Pocahontas A CUNT!

this is why i want her to run against Trump in 2020. let's hear her "compassionate" words shall we?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ0ORLU_Q3E
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 05:48 PM   #22
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Me thinks T_W_K did not snap to the reason I.B. did not post a working link to the video. It's a litter harder to sell when you can hear the words in context.

So let me explain it to those that seem to only hear what they want. What she was saying is instead of spending all our resources catching folks by tricking them into a trap with promises of a Visa.Families that are trying to do the right thing. I know some of the families were sneaking in but you know that is not where the threat is. Look at how much money and man power is being wasted on detaining families just to get ratings and piss folks off. You all know they are less likely to commit murder than your average gringo but you need to lie to sell your sack of fodder.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/u...nts-crime.html
Old 08-22-2018, 06:07 PM   #23
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Me thinks T_W_K did not snap to the reason I.B. did not post a working link to the video. It's a litter harder to sell when you can hear the words in context.

So let me explain it to those that seem to only hear what they want. What she was saying is instead of spending all our resources catching folks by tricking them into a trap with promises of a Visa.Families that are trying to do the right thing. I know some of the families were sneaking in but you know that is not where the threat is. Look at how much money and man power is being wasted on detaining families just to get ratings and piss folks off. You all know they are less likely to commit murder than your average gringo but you need to lie to sell your sack of fodder.
No. You "misthought". The meme summed up Warren's words in a nutshell. She barely gave a nod to the fact that an American family suffered the permanent loss of a family member before she started gushing tears for illegals suffering the consequences of their willfully violating U.S. immigration laws.
Old 08-22-2018, 06:26 PM   #24
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
No. You "misthought". The meme summed up Warren's words in a nutshell. She barely gave a nod to the fact that an American family suffered the permanent loss of a family member before she started gushing tears for illegals suffering the consequences of their willfully violating U.S. immigration laws.
We both know you did not link the video because it did not support you assertion. The guy spoke the first 24 seconds of the video. She spoke specifically about the tragedy for the next 14 and then prefaced her additional comments about what she thought we needed to with the fact she went to border and assessed the way things were being done down there. Before giving her opinion of what need to be done differently. Maybe she should have said " thoughts and prayers" The "misthought" would be on your part when you say a 14 second condolence and a 90 second response is a nod. Maybe you mean nod like "nodding off" while watching wheel of fortune, or family feud. LOL!

What it really boils down to is you only care about certain folks and can not comprehend others caring about everyone.
Old 08-22-2018, 07:14 PM   #25
skirtchaser79411
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

a white guy killed his wife and kids near denver fuck lets get rid of all the white folks, but wait a black man in chicago killed a black kid lets get rid of his race too. who the fuck do you want left
skirtchaser79411 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 07:29 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
We both know you did not link the video because it did not support you assertion. The guy spoke the first 24 seconds of the video. She spoke specifically about the tragedy for the next 14 and then prefaced her additional comments about what she thought we needed to with the fact she went to border and assessed the way things were being done down there. Before giving her opinion of what need to be done differently. Maybe she should have said " thoughts and prayers" The "misthought" would be on your part when you say a 14 second condolence and a 90 second response is a nod. Maybe you mean nod like "nodding off" while watching wheel of fortune, or family feud. LOL!

What it really boils down to is you only care about certain folks and can not comprehend others caring about everyone.

What it boils down to is that Little Miss Fauxcahontas' Open Door policies got an American killed permanently separating an American family from a loved one while she gushes alligator tears for political gain over criminal aliens suffering the consequences of their crimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411 View Post
a white guy killed his wife and kids near denver fuck lets get rid of all the white folks, but wait a black man in chicago killed a black kid lets get rid of his race too. who the fuck do you want left
Keep reading the signature line below until it sinks in and you understand.
Old 08-22-2018, 09:28 PM   #27
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

i gave her the fairness of the full context .. Warren is still a CUNT!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 11:10 PM   #28
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Since we all know the wall is not doable that is a moot point. They have tried to build a wall already and failed. Unless you know how to build one that does not have an environmental impact such as migration and flooding. I would love to hear your plans LOL!

THe reason it's currently not do-able is because the commucrats keep STALLING and blocking it's construction.

Quote:
Here is the typical way republicans see things, they are more upset that an immigrant did it than they are of the actual death. Maybe they should have saved a few of those thoughts and prayers for this occasion. Seems to be the go to on every other murder in America.

And what's the response from the commies, who ARE the main reaso we have all these sanctuary cities, giving aid and comfort TO those illegals/?

This is why i feel, WE NEED TO start holding those mayors/governors accountable as ACCESSORIES to each of these murders and rapes perpetrated BY these illegal invaders.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 11:38 PM   #29
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Ever seen the Berlin Wall, garkhal?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 11:55 PM   #30
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote: