Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2011, 12:41 PM   #16
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

[quote=Shayla;1944613]Hahahahahaha! So true.

Anyway, I there has to be some minor attraction but the reviews and services will be the icing on the cake.
I think a guy would see a less attractive provider (average - not ugly) with great service etc. than a hottie with below average service.[/quote]

Must be, because there are tons of hotter and cheaper babes out there than me for sure, but you don't see me running a special every other week and sending out a mass mailer asking guys to see me.

I have guys who can't stand me, but still want to fk me just for kicks ha ha. It may be more of a "I want to make that biaatch keep quiet for an hour" thing, but whatever works.

Priceless!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 01:13 PM   #17
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Once the minimum looks standard has been met then it is everything else. The phrase I liked was overall consistent quality. Looks matter up to a certain point but after that it is her overall professionalism and personality that I can perceive from her posts and reviews.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 05:56 PM   #18
Guest041816-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 5057
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey, Jannessa I think most guys look at size, price, attitude then looks just my opinion.
Guest041816-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:42 PM   #19
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

[quote=London Rayne;1944663]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
Hahahahahaha! So true.

Anyway, I there has to be some minor attraction but the reviews and services will be the icing on the cake.
I think a guy would see a less attractive provider (average - not ugly) with great service etc. than a hottie with below average service.[/quote]

Must be, because there are tons of hotter and cheaper babes out there than me for sure, but you don't see me running a special every other week and sending out a mass mailer asking guys to see me.

I have guys who can't stand me, but still want to fk me just for kicks ha ha. It may be more of a "I want to make that biaatch keep quiet for an hour" thing, but whatever works.

Priceless!
How do you feel about choking? LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:55 PM   #20
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

For me, a BAD review will usually turn me off & has for several (doesnt neccesarily have to be a "NO" but just certain things that might not sound like fun or a good investment of my hobby fundage. There ARE deal breakers I read about & say "for my time & cash-I expect certain things".

My current fav is probably not the most experienced, or a 9-10 in looks (prolly a 6). She is however nice to be with, doesn't fake it with over the top gyrations, can actually hold a good conversation, and has a very nice body, and her service is solid...her reviews are all good-but not drop dead ATF type. But were enough to get me in the door the first time.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:05 PM   #21
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81661
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

You took the words right out of my mouth now you have to put something back in it LOL. Had my answers ready to type till I scrolled down and read your post. LOL I have to agree with you ALTHOUGH its a process which sometimes don't happen in a chronological order. Sometimes reviews comes before pics or board presence before pics. But at the end of the day none is more important than the other but they are very beneficial together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomidis View Post
* Pictures draw my aesthetic interest.

* Attitude and board presence (if she has one, some just post ads and nothing more) draw my intellectual interest.

* Reviews and services draw my carnal interest.

If she meets 2 out of 3, I will contact her for more information.

If she meets all 3, I will contact her for info and screening requirements.

It should be noted that at any given time, one of those 3 may be weighted more than the others, depends on which head is doing the driving. But, if I'm looking for a lady who I think may be worth repeat visits, she must pass all 3 criteria.
CummingsLane is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:30 PM   #22
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomidis View Post
* Pictures draw my aesthetic interest.

* Attitude and board presence (if she has one, some just post ads and nothing more) draw my intellectual interest.

* Reviews and services draw my carnal interest.

If she meets 2 out of 3, I will contact her for more information.

If she meets all 3, I will contact her for info and screening requirements.

It should be noted that at any given time, one of those 3 may be weighted more than the others, depends on which head is doing the driving. But, if I'm looking for a lady who I think may be worth repeat visits, she must pass all 3 criteria.
Well said.

To all others,

How can attitude triumph?

For a lot of ladies that do not post or blog how would you know their attitude if you haven't yet met them.

When you see a girl/guy at the grocery store what is the first thing you notice? Their looks.

Looks gets the interest.

Attitude and service keeps the business.

Words to live by.

xoxo,
Zarah
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:09 PM   #23
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81661
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Another reason we are so cool with each other. We understand the meaning of good business done properly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
Well said.

To all others,

How can attitude triumph?

For a lot of ladies that do not post or blog how would you know their attitude if you haven't yet met them.

When you see a girl/guy at the grocery store what is the first thing you notice? Their looks.

Looks gets the interest.

Attitude and service keeps the business.

Words to live by.

xoxo,
Zarah
CummingsLane is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:46 PM   #24
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roothead View Post
I never do the studio thing....

4) / grammar used - if spelling and grammar are screwy, then I move on...

I think your setting the bar a little high.
simpleton is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 05:23 AM   #25
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineCummings View Post
Another reason we are so cool with each other. We understand the meaning of good business done properly.
Yes. Yes my love .
Naomi4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women