Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161063
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453043
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2019, 09:19 PM   #16
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 501428
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

She still has not respected the new rules and even put a link to her recent ad.... what is she missing? Common sense and respect for the site.
Guess her management didn't get the memo. Again.
Also advertising for other girls. Real smart lol.
4PawgLovers is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 09:27 PM   #17
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1061750048&postcount=1

"Information that I have at this moment indicates that the following are no longer permissible:
Links to other sites.
Your availability
Dates and locations for future travel
Rates
Services

You will need to begin the process of editing their Signature Lines based upon the above information.

Co-ed discussions will be highly moderated for content that can be seen as basically advertising. I know this is subjective and ambiguous! Flirtatiousness is fine, posts that attract attention are okay… outright advertising or solicitation is not! It could produce a short loss of posting privileges.

Encounter Reports will stay the same since ECCIE has always been a review site and it does not solicit an arrangement.

So, what does that mean

1. It means that you can still participate in board discussions and maintain a presence on-line.

2. It still offers a Ladies Room and Infoshare so that you can network with each other to enhance your safety and share our experiences.

3. We will still have age verification for the obvious reason of controlling access, since this is still an adult oriented site.

For some of you who just wanted to post updates and build a Showcase, ECCIE is not for you."

Here is the memo, thank me later. Other ladies have already shared the info with you.
Old 09-05-2019, 10:39 PM   #18
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Thanks for the post. She has been told by Lea that she needs to change her signature. Now that she knows the rules, "let nature take it's course".

It's on her to modify it, if she doesn't abide by the rules....SHE WILL suffer the consequences.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 02:36 PM   #19
VictoriaSweets69
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 504058
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Kaitlyn never minded following the rules but she told me that before she could do anything 4pawglovers messaged her rude ass comments amd got her banned because Kaitlyn got irrate in her response to the random rude messages
VictoriaSweets69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 02:37 PM   #20
VictoriaSweets69
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Kaitlyn has been on this site longer then most girls on here and im fortunate enough that she's showing me the ways
Old 09-08-2019, 02:38 PM   #21
VictoriaSweets69
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers View Post
She still has not respected the new rules and even put a link to her recent ad.... what is she missing? Common sense and respect for the site.
Guess her management didn't get the memo. Again.
Also advertising for other girls. Real smart lol.
I know kaitlyn personaly and I know for a FACT that she doesnt have a pimp. You start shit for nothing
Old 09-08-2019, 02:55 PM   #22
nascobar21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Big women always picking on the small ones. We all should handle our own affairs and let others be.
nascobar21 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 08:01 PM   #23
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

User ID: 337824
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaSweets69 View Post
Kaitlyn has been on this site longer then most girls on here and im fortunate enough that she's showing me the ways
excuse me if shes been her that long then she shoulda been well aware of announcments thread defining new rules...

and for future refrence your quote saying im lucky to have her showing me the way - it sounds like to others reading it could be taken as she is cohearsing you into this business and by definition be taken as a trafficking target... not saying thats what is happening but tone is never properly conveyed nor defined through text..comments like that can get big targets on peoples back just f.y.i
Lovelyxxxo is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 08:09 PM   #24
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

User ID: 337824
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Kaitlyn never minded following the rules but she told me that before she could do anything 4pawglovers messaged her rude ass comments amd got her banned because Kaitlyn got irrate in her response to the random rude messages

be careful. here he said she said is a dangerous game young lady. and if that was the case ike would have had no problems reviewing the p.ms and handing points to both... he holds no soft spots when it comes to point guarding ..

theres always 3 sides to any story hers theirs and the all around truth...everytime a finger is pointed theres 3 pointing back at the person...
Lovelyxxxo is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 09:01 PM   #25
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascobar21 View Post
Big women always picking on the small ones. We all should handle our own affairs and let others be.
Big women? you mean those who follow the new rules as they pop up daily? Humm are you body shaming?
Can u explain this statement?
Old 09-08-2019, 09:03 PM   #26
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wait what? Things have changed on Eccie? Where have I been? I'm so confused. Who stole my pics? Not cool guys.

Oh my. Is this even real? Knowledge is power.
ZantannaParella is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 09:04 PM   #27
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Hey... so please share my pm? Prove what your saying? Who is banned? What comments... please share...

Besides the fact that she promoted other ladies in her signature. Ignored the memos... and basically said fuck eccie policy... I mean hey. That has nothing to do with me. Leave Pawgs out of it sweety. If she didn't mind following the rules she would have dropped the dumb blonde idk what's going on or where to post act. Ppl tried to help her. She logged on and actually edited her signature promoting instead of following guidelines.
Old 09-08-2019, 09:07 PM   #28
ZantannaParella
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 319127
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4PawgLovers View Post
Big women? you mean those who follow the new rules as they pop up daily? Humm are you body shaming?
Can u explain this statement?
I like how he said handle our own affairs when this post is public and she was clearly asking questions, unnecessary ones but questions all the same. And I'm small and have never had an issue with so called big women picking on me. Smh.
ZantannaParella is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 09:13 PM   #29
4PawgLovers
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZantannaParella View Post
I like how he said handle our own affairs when this post is public and she was clearly asking questions, unnecessary ones but questions all the same. And I'm small and have never had an issue with so called big women picking on me. Smh.

That's because at happy hour a few good beers we all the same size. A damn good time

There is a BIG difference if you asked a question.

Honestly, I just logged on and I have no idea what's going on w the lady. I dont appreciate the chick above VSweets join date Aug 2019 mentioning me. As if she knows KD inbox or why she is banned.
In these times ladies need all available resources. Not to abuse them but use them. I wish her and all ladies the best.
Old 09-08-2019, 09:18 PM   #30
nascobar21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Life is good!
nascobar21 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women