Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2012, 08:39 AM   #16
The Fetishist
Dom to the stars

Encounters: 30

Well Damn, They are great pics.... and men are stupid...

I hope guys will start reading the info and doing the screening correctly.

Fet
The Fetishist is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:57 PM   #17
tonytiger4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Mongo no read> Mongo only fuck!
tonytiger4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 08:20 PM   #18
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Getting too many calls is a bad thing?

Tell that to other providers. I am sure there are many who wish they had your "problem"... ijs.....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:56 PM   #19
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Getting too many calls is a bad thing?

Tell that to other providers. I am sure there are many who wish they had your "problem"... ijs.....

sixx

I'll agree with that. Thing is, when you tell a guy you don't have the time to see them that day or the next day, they get angry. Then I think, wow, am I glad I chose not to see that person.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:00 PM   #20
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
I'll agree with that. Thing is, when you tell a guy you don't have the time to see them that day or the next day, they get angry. Then I think, wow, am I glad I chose not to see that person.
Yep, self-screening themselves. Make it easier on you for sure.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:36 AM   #21
Angel Knight
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 58500
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well its not so much about getting so many calls, its more about getting calls from guys that havent been screened at all by me and they dont want to provide any refrences... please dont get me wrong, i love getting many calls as it does make me feel good in many ways, but i get frustrated if i keep getting calls from guys that havent been screened and when you ask them to send it they get all pissy... at that point they guy has screened himself like chica said... it does make it easier when the guys self screens by getting angry and pissy over screening or not getting their desired day and time... if you would schedule ahead of time and provide your info during the process you may have much better luck getting the time you want with the lady of your choice.. when the process is done properly there is less stress and less hassle.. also i wanted to say Thank You alluringava for your kind words and suggestions... and Thank You for all the guys who understand how important screening really is...
Angel Knight is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:27 AM   #22
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default if we just want to use

your pics to pleasure ourselves do e need to do any screening
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Knight View Post
Well its not so much about getting so many calls, its more about getting calls from guys that havent been screened at all by me and they dont want to provide any refrences... please dont get me wrong, i love getting many calls as it does make me feel good in many ways, but i get frustrated if i keep getting calls from guys that havent been screened and when you ask them to send it they get all pissy... at that point they guy has screened himself like chica said... it does make it easier when the guys self screens by getting angry and pissy over screening or not getting their desired day and time... if you would schedule ahead of time and provide your info during the process you may have much better luck getting the time you want with the lady of your choice.. when the process is done properly there is less stress and less hassle.. also i wanted to say Thank You alluringava for your kind words and suggestions... and Thank You for all the guys who understand how important screening really is...
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:26 AM   #23
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

If it makes you feel better this is a problem for all advertising. People do not read so the shorter and simpler the text the better. As for guys that complain about screening info, let them jack off.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:32 PM   #24
TomKat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Guys that don`t read everything in an add just make the process hard on them and the provider. Personally, I read anything and everything about someone before I even consider contact. The more I know the better.
Angel is hands down the easiest person I have ever dealt with. Her screening, scheduling and directions are very easy.
TomKat is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:38 PM   #25
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

I wouldn't have my number in ads, I'd honestly give it out after someone expressed interest and passed screening. Even for same day appointments. There are too many people who BS, push, and try to avoid screening.

There's also the time wasters and masturbators that I just can't be bothered to deal with as I'm not a 1-900.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:29 PM   #26
ammonite
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

LOL And you think men read and follow instructions?

Just watch most men assemble or try to put something together. The first thing I throw away are the instructions, and then I just wing it.

It's the nature of man
ammonite is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:43 PM   #27
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
You know I've been seriously thinking about doing that. I always have my phone there for the quickest way for men to get hold of me, but now, after listening to many girls say they only use e mail at first I am beginning to think that is a good idea.
I have always run email and my website UTR, I actually have very little pictures even on the net. I do just as much business as any other lady with all their info public.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:21 AM   #28
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

#1 reason I hate BP! No one reads!
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:24 AM   #29
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Ava lol
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:27 AM   #30
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
I agree with Ava lol

It's been my experience too that men just see the visuals before anything else obviously LOL. But I LOVE it when they actually do read, remember things from my website, and best of all, bring me a gift from my wishlist. I'm in love with a guy if he does that
alluringava is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women