Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2012, 10:32 AM   #16
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

sloppy and wet with drool

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:46 AM   #17
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

SNL ..is that a self portrait?
I like it like that ..
and dont forget to play with the balls as you suck..lol
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:46 AM   #18
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

I think what makes or breaks good fellatio is wheather the person giving truely enjoys it. I know some do it to provide pleasure for there partner. I've had great head over the years but the ones that really come to mind are the ones that truely worship cock. Changing up the style to see what stimulates your partner. Good communication is key. My personal preference is nice and slow suction, lots of DT with plenty of eye contact. Little or no hand contact. The rest is all gravy.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:58 AM   #19
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71
Default Is this what you mean?

I gave this description of what an ace fellatatrix (it's really a word) did to me last year:

The “Full Treatment” was the best BBBJ I have ever experienced. This not hyperbole. It was the best BLOW JOB I have ever experienced, and I have had some good ones. It took a half hour and not a second was wasted nor was there a single errant or misplaced kiss, lick or suck.

In the beginning it was excruciatingly slow and teasing; all tonguing that began deep in my groin, then to the boys and related parts and ultimately ever so slowly up my shaft to my purple and swollen glans. Once she moved to the cock, Katie constantly looked me in the eye, mocking and taunting me as she had gained complete control over my will and being. When she reached the glans, she delicately licked and subtly brushed her lips against it, teasing promises that she would soon engulf it.

I finally begged her to put her lips around the little guy and she complied but at her own tortuously slow and beguiling pace. She incrementally, millimeter by millimeter, took more of my cock into her mouth, constantly swirling her tongue to create the sensation of a fabulous, gripping and clutching pussy that begged to be fucked.

Awl4knot
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:02 PM   #20
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I need a provider that can keep a constant motion for at least 10 minutes to get me off. One break in it and it sets me back. Hand to help is ok as long as it'
s not cheater head which is just a handjob with your mouth over it. I am a little large so if you can DT it's a big plus if you can do it for awhile
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 12:14 AM   #21
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=shorty;2197665]No Sloppy, Spitting, Or Ball Tugging BJ!! Just a plain ole BJ with lots of hard suction, not on the head though, ball licking and sucking, with minimum hands![/QUOTE

Darlin I totally agree although there are few out there that like sloppy and messy...but i figured most guys who cum for my famous Bng are on there lunch break and appreciate the fact that I keep the mess to a minimum

Bj, fellatio Dt whatever you call it, as long as its down my throat Im a happy girl as for the boys , I love laying between the legs so i can bury my face in there.
.yummy
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:22 PM   #22
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I'm gonna go against the crowd and say...yes...there is such a thing as a crappy BJ. IMHO the best is Raw...touch my balls...lick, kiss, then suck my dick...don't suck the boys. We all love DT if you can get it down there. If you can't, don't worry...there's something even better...pay lots of attention to that magic spot on the underside of my cock...about an inch or so below the head...squeeze it with pulsing contractions between your lips (do it fairly hard)...flick it with your tongue (hard). I guarantee...I will never forget you!
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:33 PM   #23
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
I gave this description of what an ace fellatatrix (it's really a word) did to me last year:

Once she moved to the cock, Katie constantly looked me in the eye, mocking and taunting me as she had gained complete control over my will and being. When she reached the glans, she delicately licked and subtly brushed her lips against it, teasing promises that she would soon engulf it.
Don't keep us in suspense...Katie who? And does she have higher prices for this BJ?
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:30 PM   #24
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

The ideal BJ is the focus that she puts on the whole cock, the shaft, the balls, and especially the head. Wrapped in her juicy mouth, fondled by her tits and vibrated by her wand vibrator, while her natural juices provide the needed lube for her hand and mouth. Cumming in her mouth until I beg her to stop, which she ignores, more stoking, sucking and more vibrator, sending me into the next orgasm which I again beg her to stop. After she has had her way with me she then makes her way to my mouth to share my juices. mmmm
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:41 PM   #25
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I will take it all, spit , gag, pull, dt, get it good and sloppy then I can put it elsewhere or finish in your mouth.
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:50 PM   #26
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Love to have my mouth filled with hot cum, leaking out as I gulp and lick up every drop........then to continue with my sucking, licking and stroking.......now why would I stop just cause you cam? Your cock is mine and Im a hungry girl...........
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:56 PM   #27
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Fellatio:
The term fellatio comes from the Latin word fellare, which means to suck. In fellatio the head and shaft of the penis are licked, kissed and sucked.

Fellatio, Blow Job, Head, BBBJ, Oral Sex.......Tell me what You call it and how you like it?? Deep Throat, Gagging, sloppy, wet, ect.........Inquiring dirty perverted minds wanna know....................

I love the word fellatio. :P Hell I love fellatio LOL
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:00 PM   #28
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Love to have my mouth filled with hot cum, leaking out as I gulp and lick up every drop........then to continue with my sucking, licking and stroking.......now why would I stop just cause you cam? Your cock is mine and Im a hungry girl...........
I sure wouldn't want you to go hungry, I love to share with you...mmmm
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:15 PM   #29
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
I sure wouldn't want you to go hungry, I love to share with you...mmmm
And sperm is low cal, high protein LOL
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 01:29 AM   #30
Sonja
Account Disabled

User ID: 79398
My ECCIE Reviews

I thought I just saw in a superthread that BBBJ were just disgusting, gross and unsafe. That none of you would kiss a provider and thought badly of those who did BBBJ's. At least in WORDS.
What IS IT then? One thread (clients) want sloppy all over, lick , suck, deep throat everything- plus cum swallowing and in another (clients) say it's disgusting and disease ridden?
Hmmmn. Seems there is some lack of consensus overall on dick sucking.
Personally, I cant suck well with a condom on, the rubber cuts off my air supply for some reason, but do not allow CIM.
I was a bit astounded by the other thread that said BBBJ were so gross. If the man is clean, it's no big deal and much more enjoyable for both.
Sonja is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women