Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2012, 10:11 AM   #16
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

opps tried to correct some thing ..so here's a funny

lol, there's an app for that

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:28 AM   #17
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

SNL, I have always understood that the G Spot is the equivalent of a man's prostate. Anatomically most of the parts match up.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:39 AM   #18
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default more should try it

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post
SNL, I have always understood that the G Spot is the equivalent of a man's prostate. Anatomically most of the parts match up.
that is true FnF, many have no idea what their missing

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:21 PM   #19
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
opps tried to correct some thing ..so here's a funny

lol, there's an app for that

its a straight shot to the G spot through the starfish

bada bing bada boom!
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:25 PM   #20
CJ7
Valued Poster

sorry, I got lost with the map, mea culpa.

Cowgirl always worked for me in the ever elusive quest for baby G.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:42 PM   #21
clitlicker7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katharine Butler View Post
If you slide the first two fingers of your Hand, pads of fingertips facing up, into a well lubed woman, slide in to the second knuckle. Now, curl your fingers straight up and back, as if you are doin the "come hither" gesture, ironically. at that point you should feel, with your fingertips, a slightly raised and rough, circular area. It would also be located where if the clit. From outside the body was connected to the interior wall of the vagina.
Steady, strong pressure, not usually stroking, particularly combined with oral sex is great for a lot of women. She will know that the spot is right because even if she just emptied her bladder, pressure on this area will make her feel as if she still wants to pee. Not so. Her body is actually gearing up to ejaculate.
This is the answer you're seeking my friend. And remember to listen as well when doing this,she will let you know exactly when you're "pushing her button".
clitlicker7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:49 PM   #22
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Maybe there's an app for that.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:01 PM   #23
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by clitlicker7 View Post
This is the answer you're seeking my friend. And remember to listen as well when doing this,she will let you know exactly when you're "pushing her button".

Listen, feel and observe....................... .
Milehigh65 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:57 PM   #24
Katharine Butler
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3848
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh, prostrate discussions are a whole nother great discussion! Why do so many men get wigged out about prostate stimulation!? you're ruling out an entire, major, erogenous zone, why? Cause it means you're gay? How silly! When was the last time a woman you were with refused cunnilingus because enjoying it made her a lesbian??
Kat
Katharine Butler is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:20 PM   #25
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Katherine Butler's recipe for oral and digital success has served me well on many, many occasions. I've been surprised that even very well-seasoned ladies don't understand that what they are feeling is the urge to squirt, not to pee. There are few things more disturbing than to have a hot date seconds away from orgasm jump up yelling, "I've to pee!" They come back to bed two minutes later saying how funny it felt. Grrr. Darlin' you were seconds away from a new sexual experience and you punted. Oh well.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:17 PM   #26
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katharine Butler View Post
Oh, prostrate discussions are a whole nother great discussion! Why do so many men get wigged out about prostate stimulation!? you're ruling out an entire, major, erogenous zone, why? Cause it means you're gay? How silly! When was the last time a woman you were with refused cunnilingus because enjoying it made her a lesbian??
Kat
LOL I SOO agree, How does me getting your off with toys and my body make you gay?? But once a man tries Prostate Stimuli,,,,,,,,,,,theres no going back! I like to compare a clit O to a external cock O, -vs- G spot O to a P Spot O......I have been told a O from Prostate Stimuli is 10 times a normal O for a man.....So cum on men, if we allow you to find ours and tickle it, allow us to tickle yours right back,,,,,,,,,,,,,Share the pleasure
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:37 PM   #27
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why not simply ASK the woman/women your with. *what pleases them*!
They know their body. And if you pay attention you'll learn where their G spot is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupkid View Post
G spot does it exist?where is it?
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 02:19 AM   #28
canuckvic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

G spot exists in every women. At that point that is about the only general point on G Spot. There is a fine art to getting a girl off while tasting her cookie and extra work and effort will be required to successfully getting the girl off . Again guys getting a women aroused via her G Spot. Take your time, be soft and gentle, listen to her or even better, ask and get directions!
canuckvic is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 08:12 AM   #29
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

The G spot is actually an interior spot that extends from the clitoris. The clit is much more than just the outer portion. Each woman is different and different parts of her sexual organs are more sensitive. Some women do not like the "come hither" fingers on the G spot but very few, in my experience that is the correct gesture. Also, I suggest putting your free hand on her outer abdomen slightly pushing down to your finger or fingers inside of her, this increases the pressure and pleasure for her. Do not neglect the lips, hood, frenulum, head, pubis mounds, also the anus can be connected to the clitoral tissue allowing for enhanced pleasure to a woman.

I think I am goning to write a book on the art of cunnilingus. In my experience there are three levels of this procedure, each one brings the woman to full heated pleasure. Rubbing, pressing, or lightly massaging the G spot while performing oral to the other areas mentioned can stimulate a woman to multiple orgasms. Again each woman is different and I suggest experiment. Some times oral, finger, gums, hand all can lead to great enhamcement of her pleasure and some women like to have a quick and seemless transition into penal penetration. I have done this and the woman orgasms within a minute of penetration or at times she just wants to enjoy my knowledge of her anatomy. Kinda like sometimes I want a BBBJTC and other times I want CFS. Same for her, but I typically perform the first level of cunnilingus and that brigns her to orgasm within 10 minutes, I have been known to stay down there for up to 45 minutes though, just because she has an orgasm does not mean she is finished. The woman is not made like a man, she can go further and her second or third orgasm can be more exciting and fulfilling than the first, that's where the more advanced levels of oral come into play. The G spot is only a part of the entire experience.

Everyone have fun.
Outdoorsman is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:13 AM   #30
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

it is in your back pocket
dearhunter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women