Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2017, 07:10 AM   #16
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
then you are speculating the third shot, whoever took it, was behind Kennedy at the time? does the grassy knoll line up to a rear head shot?

that alignment also lends credence to the agent accidentally firing. a second hit, from behind, in the head.

and the one shot Oswald appears by most account to have hit, to so-called magic bullet was most likely fatal to Kennedy regardless of what it might have done after.

and that shot .. was verified recently in an actual mock-up using the same rifle, an old ww1 italian/german army rifle, and with dummies of Kennedy and Connolly using pig bones in gelatin to represent their bodies. this guy made the shot, from a lift bucket 6 stories up and got it to pass thru the "body" of Kennedy and into the "body" of Connolly.

it was some aussie guy who was both a engineer/scientist of some sort and a hunter/shooting enthusiast.

i'll poke around on the interwebs for it.

so .. does the grassy knoll shot come from behind of Kennedy's position at the time?
There were several SS agents and other officials in that car, not one witness? Here is a debate from both sides of the argument by two very intelligent men. I think Wecht makes the stronger case.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RvLURvnbFfo
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 07:24 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Exhibit F-145
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 08:08 AM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Exhibit F-145
Where did the bullet come from that blew off the front right part of his skull come from? The car was moving forward on a downhill grade but his head went back and left?
Old 11-26-2017, 08:23 AM   #19
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Where did the bullet come from that blew off the front right part of his skull come from? The car was moving forward on a downhill grade but his head went back and left?
The very first frame of the third shot his head does go forward. His head was also turned to the left, that is why the exit was from the right. JFK was also wearing a back brace which prevented him from going forward.

The single bullet theory (actually a fact) has been proven to be very possible in other ballistic tests.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 08:35 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
The very first frame of the third shot his head does go forward. His head was also turned to the left, that is why the exit was from the right. JFK was also wearing a back brace which prevented him from going forward.

The single bullet theory (actually a fact) has been proven to be very possible in other ballistic tests.
There is an invalid assumption among amateur "forensic" ballistic "experts" that bullets and body parts follow a trajectory consistent with the muzzle direction of the weapon firing the bullets, which is fed by 99% of the tv series and movie "investigations" (often pulling rounds out of the side of buildings following a laser beam pointed from a light!).

Rounds can do almost a 180 from the direction of fire when striking bone or other hard substances associated with the target. Rounds pass through the body, but also travel within the body and lodge in areas of the body, not only in the head, but also in the extremities. The "jacketing" of the round and the velocity of the round when striking the body can affect the direction once the round hits the body or an object associated with the body ... or in the proximity of the body.

It's not an exact "science" by any stretch of one's imagination.
Old 11-26-2017, 08:37 AM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post

How was the front of his skull blown away? Have you seen pictures of the magic bullet? Looked pristine after shattering two major bones in Connelly. That seems a little fishy to me. Connelly died with shrapnel from that bullet in his body. His wife denied a request to have those removed after his death. If those pieces were a certain weight, it could have solved that mystery. If those pieces added up to put the weight over a new bullet, the magic bullet theory would have been toast. But we’ll never know now. You see Dali, not everyone is as ignorant as you suggest.
Old 11-26-2017, 08:41 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
How was the front of his skull blown away?

... not everyone is as ignorant as you suggest.
It's often not a matter of "ignorance," but of a "focused" inquiry into claimed facts and/or unsupported conclusions to the end of attempting to confirm the "conclusion" that is the subject of the "focused" inquiry. It's called a "focused investigation"!

If one is looking for snipes, they will be found, or at least "seen"!

I suppose a legitimate question would be (in this instance):

"What difference does it make?"
Old 11-26-2017, 09:24 AM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's often not a matter of "ignorance," but of a "focused" inquiry into claimed facts and/or unsupported conclusions to the end of attempting to confirm the "conclusion" that is the subject of the "focused" inquiry. It's called a "focused investigation"!

If one is looking for snipes, they will be found, or at least "seen"!

I suppose a legitimate question would be (in this instance):

"What difference does it make?"
Nothing in this forum matters. Nothing.
Old 11-26-2017, 09:29 AM   #24
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nothing in this forum matters. Nothing.
That's quite accurate.

Most particularly the speculation regarding JFK's killing.

What mattered more to me in the aftermath was the killing of Oswald.
Old 11-26-2017, 10:18 AM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's quite accurate.

Most particularly the speculation regarding JFK's killing.

What mattered more to me in the aftermath was the killing of Oswald.
That’s simple. Ruby didn’t want to put Jacky O through a horrible trial in Texas
Old 11-26-2017, 11:35 AM   #26
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
That’s simple. Ruby didn’t want to put Jacky O through a horrible trial in Texas
some more like shutting up a loose end.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 11:41 AM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

And then they find a bullet on JFKs stretcher at Parkland hospital but not JFKs brain. It disappeared and never was found.
Old 11-26-2017, 11:58 AM   #28
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
How was the front of his skull blown away? Have you seen pictures of the magic bullet? Looked pristine after shattering two major bones in Connelly. That seems a little fishy to me. Connelly died with shrapnel from that bullet in his body. His wife denied a request to have those removed after his death. If those pieces were a certain weight, it could have solved that mystery. If those pieces added up to put the weight over a new bullet, the magic bullet theory would have been toast. But we’ll never know now. You see Dali, not everyone is as ignorant as you suggest.
The front of his skull was not blown away. It was the right side. And yes I have seen the "magic bullet and it is not "pristine". It is flattened. The bullet started to tumble end over end after exiting from JFK. The fragments in Connelly were very very small. BTW, did you know that it was a very young Dr Red Duke who assisted in saving the Governor's life?

And Bambino, please don't take my "ignorant " comment personally. I was a bit surprised that the tread starter had never seen the Z film which was released to the public in 1964-65.

Other good books are Case Closed, Mortal Error. Other videos by Dale Meyers are pretty good too.

It took me years to believe that Oswald acted alone. The warren report was incorrect in a few things but they were close. The conspiracist ignore a whole lot of eyewitnesses who looked up and actually saw Oswald shoot 3 shots.

I am open minded enough to hear other theories.
Old 11-26-2017, 12:03 PM   #29
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
And then they find a bullet on JFKs stretcher at Parkland hospital but not JFKs brain. It disappeared and never was found.
That fits the Mortal Error theory that the SS covered up that accidental 3rd shot. By taking the brain they also took the bullet fragments fired from George Hickley's AR15.
Old 11-26-2017, 12:08 PM   #30
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Everyone remembers where they were and what they were doing when they heard the news of JFK.

I was 9 years old in 4th grade in Mechanicsburg, PA. They let us all out early that day and I heard about it on my way walking home.

I remember one time we went around the room telling our stories and when it got to my Dad's live in nurse she says..

"I was a waitress in Jack Ruby's night club"

Everyone's mouth dropped open!

True story.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women