Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47583
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2023, 01:10 AM   #16
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

^^^^ I wasn't including you in the crowd. I've read enough of your posts over the years. I know you're not that guy. You speak your mind. But I know you don't cross certain boundaries of civility IMO.

I think Trump is a clown and despite all of his efforts to dismiss the severity of Covid, I felt bad for him when he came down with it... I don't know shit about Jill, but I'd feel the same if I had a problem with her. I assume she has to be a good woman to put up with geriatric Joe and her nightmare stepson.

By the way, glad you are feeling better. My brother-in-law came down with Covid recently and he was shocked by how loopy he felt for so long. I called to check in on him one day and I thought the dude was drunk. He just said, "no brother, I'm fatigued and just don't feel like talking." I told him to go back to bed and apologized for waking him up and told him to just call me when he had more energy... it took him a week to call me back... maybe he just didn't want to talk to me. ... in all seriousness, we're close. He was really just that fucked up from Covid.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 03:12 PM   #17
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoHound View Post
Jill is fear mongering so we’ll mask up, lock down and take more shots. The COVID jabs are an IQ test. If you took them , you failed.
That's a Conspiracy Theory, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 03:49 PM   #18
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
^^^If you’re referencing me as someone taking shots at Jill for taking multiple vaccines and contracting the virus, I was making fun of the COVID conspiracy theorists that getting the vaccine is killing people, in some cases immediately…Yeh whatever.

I have always stated that our government’s actions, in spite of Trump’s delays & denialism, was the right thing to do, even if the deaths were mainly the elderly. They were someone’s loved one and the healthcare (hospitals) was being overrun.

I also said if my parents were still alive at that time I wouldn’t have hesitated to get a vaccine because I would have done everything to protect my parents, even sacrificing myself to keep them alive.

What I have just gone thru with COVID, even though it was not a bad respiratory thing, it was an unreal FATIGUE for over 3 weeks. I NEVER imagined something could cause me to sleep 18-20 hrs EVERYDAY…Not to mention the worst ear infections I have ever had in my life with the hearing loss!

Making fun of anyone preventing themselves from contracting any degree of COVID or battling any degree of infection? Not this guy, and I doubt you are 30 years younger than me, maybe 15?…Lol.

My MannyStick was wagging at the new Cheap Charlie, the biggest anti-vax conspiracy promoter on this site, not to mention racist and MAGA Cultist.
Get that idea out of your head this Government doesn't do anything right in the best interest of the people.
Old 09-06-2023, 04:50 PM   #19
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

^^^ spoken like a real putin trooper talking shit about the fucked up government. Aren't you glad you live in Russia???

Maybe Jill should have the secret service drive her around to feed her ego. Fuck covid. Trumpy's wimp ass was treated and rushed to the hospital
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 05:33 PM   #20
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Trumpy's wimp ass was treated and rushed to the hospital
That's right, Trump, Dr Ben Carson and former NYC Mayor Rudy G all got the Regeneron Antibodies so they could beat CoVid. Once the Omnicron variant became the dominant strain the Regeneron Antibodies stopped working.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 05:50 PM   #21
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

bahahahhaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 06:16 PM   #22
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

bahahahhaaa
Waco, the above is pretty funny. On the serious side, SARS_CoV2 is a mutating virus. The CoVid vaccines won't work like the vaccine for Polio. You have to get it once a year like you do for Seasonal Flu (Influenza_A). Or when a new strain of CoVid becomes the dominant strain. That is if you are elderly. I don't think you will need any boosters, just keep drinking the Ozarka water and taking the Vitamin D3 and Zinc.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 07:19 PM   #23
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Waco, the above is pretty funny. On the serious side, SARS_CoV2 is a mutating virus. The CoVid vaccines won't work like the vaccine for Polio. You have to get it once a year like you do for Seasonal Flu (Influenza_A). Or when a new strain of CoVid becomes the dominant strain. That is if you are elderly. I don't think you will need any boosters, just keep drinking the Ozarka water and taking the Vitamin D3 and Zinc.

and as predicted by science covid is mutating into strains more contagious but less virulent so it's now just another "man-made" flu shot. yahha big pharma! (NOT)

this was the plan all along.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 08:22 PM   #24
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
^^^ spoken like a real putin trooper talking shit about the fucked up government. Aren't you glad you live in Russia???

Maybe Jill should have the secret service drive her around to feed her ego. Fuck covid. Trumpy's wimp ass was treated and rushed to the hospital
That's right, I'll talk shit about a Fucked up Government that can't fulfill the needs of the people.
Old 09-07-2023, 08:29 AM   #25
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
If I understood him correctly, the variant has been around awhile, but there have only been two cases in the USA. One noted evolutionary biologist suspects it will be gone in a couple of months. The CDC says people who had COVID and people who had the vaccine may be more likely to be infected by the variant. And the vaccine and boosters and previous infection protect against hospitalization if you're infected by the variant.

My question, who hasn't already gotten vaccinated and/or gotten COVID? I bet most people who think they fall into that category would be shown by antibody tests to have had the disease.
So are you going to get a jab for a variant that will most likely be gone in a couple months when doing so is likely to make you more susceptible? If the new variant is less virulent you have a lesser chance of going to hospital anyway, no?
And Campbell seemed to think the claim about those with natural immunity being more susceptible was dubious. Natural immunity is clealy better than from the jab.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 07:29 AM   #26
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Some of you old timers are funny. Is this really what I have to look forward to in about 30 years? My life will really suck that much that I'll snicker at the president's wife getting something like Covid and then laugh about how she took multiple vaccines for precautionary measures to mitigate the possible serious effects of it? Damn fellas. Seriously? Be better than that if you can.

Just FYI, I'll bet every penny I own that Jill will be just fine not only because of the "jab" shots, but also because she has access to the best medical care in the world.
My personal opinion is that Donald Trump's Covid case was much worse than reported but we will probably never know since the medical staff treating him has a vow of silence. As you said, Donald had the best medical care in the world.

I have had 3 or 4 Covid shots. Tested positive for Covid once even though my only symptom was a minor cough. I will get the new Covid booster very soon along with my annual flu shot. No downside and possible tremendous upside.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 07:36 AM   #27
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
So are you going to get a jab for a variant that will most likely be gone in a couple months when doing so is likely to make you more susceptible? If the new variant is less virulent you have a lesser chance of going to hospital anyway, no?
And Campbell seemed to think the claim about those with natural immunity being more susceptible was dubious. Natural immunity is clealy better than from the jab.
Just like the Covid vaccine wears off over time, so does natural immunity. I doubt many of us would enjoy contracting a severe case of Covid in order to obtain natural immunity for a rather brief period of time.

https://www.healthdata.org/news-even...idence-natural
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 11:07 AM   #28
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
They need to quit calling it a Vaccine. It is not.

It is a “shot”, much like the Flu Shot that is offered every year to help curb what ever mutated strain of the Flu decides to show up.

Do Colleges, Businesses, Government Entities, , the Military etc ban those that have not had a Flu Shot?

I had the Flu three years ago, (after taking my annual shot), and it was a heck of a lot worse than when I had Covid.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 11:09 AM   #29
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

bahahahhaaa
The fly buzzing around his shit filled Depends is a hoot.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 12:37 PM   #30
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
So are you going to get a jab for a variant that will most likely be gone in a couple months when doing so is likely to make you more susceptible?
Good question. I don't know. I got the bivalent booster in October, 2022. Right now, I don't meet CDC guidelines for the new monovalent booster. My decision will likely depend on any change in CDC guidelines, what I hear on Doctor Radio, and whether COVID takes off again. Right now it looks like it may be starting to take off, based on hospitalizations and emergency room visits for COVID in Texas.

The new booster is targeted towards XBB Omicron variants, which are closely related to the common (currently) EG variant. I don't think the variants that are around in a couple of months will be radically different. The BA.2.86 variant that Campbell described doesn't appear to be winning out over the others.

We may be comparing apples and oranges by the way. SpeedRacer is the most enthusiastic supporter of vaccination on the site, and you're at the other end of the spectrum. I'm in the middle, but closer to SpeedRacer. Based on what you and he have posted, I suspect he's the oldest of us, you're the youngest, and I'm in between. If I were, say, in my 30's, my interest in getting another booster would be a lot lower.

Quote:
If the new variant is less virulent you have a lesser chance of going to hospital anyway, no?
Agreed. I suspect the decline in virulence is mostly because now people have better immunity from infection and vaccination.

Quote:
And Campbell seemed to think the claim about those with natural immunity being more susceptible was dubious. Natural immunity is clearly better than from the jab.
I agree that a person would probably have better immunity if he got the disease six months ago, versus getting a booster six months ago. On the other hand, I suspect someone who last had COVID two years ago, before Omicron, wouldn't necessarily have better protection from severe disease than someone who's had a booster in the last few months.

And how much suffering are you going to go through to get the immunity from disease instead of vaccination? Take a look at Manslut and eyecu2's experiences on the previous page. Jackie on the other hand had an easy time of it when he was infected. If memory serves me correctly, Jackie did get vaccinated while Manslut never did. It would be interesting to know if Manslut previously had COVID, before his recent infection.

As Speed Racer's link says,

“Vaccination is the safest way to acquire immunity, whereas acquiring natural immunity must be weighed against the risks of severe illness and death associated with the initial infection,” says lead author Dr Stephen Lim from the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) at the University of Washington’s School of Medicine, USA.

Now, how much of an issue is this really, given all of us have immunity from the disease and/or vaccination? I don't know. But someone who's immune compromised or over, say, 65, who last had COVID in 2020 and never got vaccinated afterwards would probably be well advised to get the shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women