Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2017, 04:48 PM   #16
NaughtyLittleNative
~DLS~

User ID: 263991
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It doesnt invole me babe just shows who u are. Get a life im out ✌��
NaughtyLittleNative is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 04:01 PM   #17
Guest011020
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Don't live in this area, only visited briefly. While, yes I did see Laney, my reply is not because of that.

No idea why a public thread was started to basically flame Laney if it was because she sent something in private. No one would have ever known if it would have been handled like an adult which would have been 1 of 2 ways:

1. Ignore it

wasn't done do move to 2

2. Respond in a private manner so as to not make this an uncomfortable arena for others.

Take it for what it's worth...honest wisdom from someone who's been on the planet long enough to make a lot of mistakes...some similar to this one and even worse.
Guest011020 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 08:15 PM   #18
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Galaden,

Thanks for your words. I total agree that this mess should have been handled privately as others in the past. Ladies when you go on these rants it speaks volumes to your clients and potential clients. Somethings are just best left unsaid. I hope this thread dies on its own as I'm sure it has already gotten out of hand.
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 11:37 PM   #19
OldFloridaDude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I dunno.....

Kinda sorta makes me want to schedule a fmf BEFORE they kiss and make up

But then again.... I occasionally do enjoy me some sharpened nails....
OldFloridaDude is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 05:56 AM   #20
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadan View Post
Don't live in this area, only visited briefly. While, yes I did see Laney, my reply is not because of that.

No idea why a public thread was started to basically flame Laney if it was because she sent something in private. No one would have ever known if it would have been handled like an adult which would have been 1 of 2 ways:

1. Ignore it

wasn't done do move to 2

2. Respond in a private manner so as to not make this an uncomfortable arena for others.

Take it for what it's worth...honest wisdom from someone who's been on the planet long enough to make a lot of mistakes...some similar to this one and even worse.
You nailed it.

1 and 2 about are great suggestions.

That thread appears to have been started for the purpose of throwing rocks at Laney. Lane is not shy, she will respond, and I suspect the lady who started the thread was counting on that.
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 07:12 AM   #21
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

User ID: 362568
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Rabbit, I understand you wanting us to put this behind us. I understand because I'm tired of going through this also. I've cum to respect you quite a bit, and find no issues in ending this entire bs post here. But, please, I do have something to say. Let's begin with the facts...

12-15-16
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1918639
This thread started by Naughty Little Native, literally cums outta nowhere. Upset that I had ended our friendship then blogged about it (Never once using her name or giving specific details), she retaliated by bringing the entire load of bs right here to eccie. Actually, SHE POSTED IT UNDER ALERTS (moved to correct co ed discussions later), but it was obvious she intended to cause me harm personally and professionally as she randomly cited lies and partial truths to make me look bad. Being that my momma raised me better, I did not return the hate she so publicly displayed in that thread. To my astonishment, she actually shared the link to the post from my blog, and then even shared her own link of hysterical profanity. The meaning of it all alludes me to this day.
What was clear though was that both of us were asked to cease and desist the thread that so dogged me out. I suppose defending myself against lies makes me just as culpable as the person spreading them. Uh....For Real??? Whatever.

Embarrassed that everyone had to witness such an absolutely ridiculous event between two grown females, I posted an apology
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1919693
to all eccie members who may have wished they had never even read those threads.
But, of course, she can't help herself, and posts to my apology thread that shes quitting eccie because no one supports her. My blog has all the followers and hers doesn't. (I'm guessing the link she previously posted probably even boosted my site. Doesn't mean everyone on here reads it, but...again... WTF. She obviously only reads her own words. Because, while several fellas chanted "nln nln" or "nln is the best", I had absolutely no support at all. My personal opinion, that's not a victim. That's a martyr. Good thing I get my self confidence from myself.

Cease and desist, huh?
12/16/16
Titled "OK", this post by NAUGHTY LITTLE NATIVE was just a reminder that she was the victim of a drama filled female (i.e. me), neglecting to consider that she was the original poster that started this whole bunch of bs. We werent friends long enough for a break up this silly.

Anyway, Enough was enough. Not once did I put her down or try to ruin her reputation on here in any way. That's just not my style. Hurting people does not give me pleasure of any kind.

Now, by this time, I had already notified two of our three mods and pointed out the official eccie guidelines that she just continued to break by lying on me, accusing me of doggin out clients (my friends), harrassing me with hateful sentiments spoken aloud, and demeaning my character with her profanity and evil name calling.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1918879
My benign thread, "Apology for the disruption in fun" was just as clear as it could be. I literally reprinted the guidelines over, so that everyone would be privy to what was not allowed on here. Never should you be harrassed or abused or slander used against you on this site. We are a community with the means to help each other. I couldn't figure out how just ending a friendship (mind you, I NEVER CALLED THAT CHICK ANY F-ING NAMES PEOPLE), could become so convuluted and disturbing.

My reason for pointing out those broken guidelines... Neither mod, at the time, thought my reputation, or what was left of it, important enough to stop what was very clearly repeated rule violations by NLN.

But, of course, she couldn't let it go. She turned my short thread into a long drawn out session of Laney Lixx Sux.

Thank Goodness for WakeUp, all the way out there in Texas. Yes, people. I fella from fuckin TEXAS had to get involved and point out the exact rule violations before anyone did anything to defuse this situation. Oh... except for tell us to "make up". "Cease and desist". Stop this now."

My point here, whether it's appreciated or not, is that the rules are meant to keep us safe. They are for our mental well being as well. There was nothing as crushing as knowing so many eccie friends and not one of them standing up for what was obviuosly abuse from a veteran provider here.

Hate me if you like. As long as this behavior is smoothed over with "ya'll just get along" when you have the ability to see what is actually transpiring, and yet, do nothing, as a provider, I'd have to say it certainly does influence my level of comfort.

Ahhhh... But whatever. It's just Laney again. Always out for herself. Never thinking of others or showing appreciation.

I assumed ya'll were in need of a few more good providers. At this rate, any new ones would be likely to run. A few months ago, I wouldn't have blamed them.

Anyway, just thought EVERYONE should know... Just because some people cuss louder, doesn't mean their words ring truer.

I mean no harm. Exactly that. NO HARM FOR ANYONE.

"ORGASMS FOR EVERYONE!"
Laney Lixx is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 07:24 AM   #22
Guest011020
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Unfortunately, mods are like ref's that they usually don't see the first punch thrown, but the 2nd one thrown in defense. They are often more like parents in that they do not always worry so much about justice as they do quiet. Remember it's a volunteer job and often a thankless one. Been there done that.

It is obvious there is a pattern of behavior, LL, all you can do is not take the bait, rise above, and let the rest fall to the bottom.

The high road is the hard road, so walk it proudly!
Guest011020 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 07:36 AM   #23
NaughtyLittleNative
~DLS~

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ACTUALLY IN THE PAST MY ONLY RULE VIOLATION WAS CALLING YOU A "lying ass bitch" so i had points for "unnecessary rudeness" hey keep letting everyone think u are the victim like i said u constantly write me and text me even ur borderline harrassing me i dont care what your intentions are if someone asks u to leave them alone. Im so done with this post. You guys know nothing about the real things that are going on so let laney keep saying shes the victim wow big surprise look i posted this simply because im tired of someone talking shit about everyone else when they do the EXACT same thing they accuse everyone else of doing. Could i have handled it differently? Well lets see ive reported the pms she sends me nothing now she starts texting me wtf am i supposed to do? So yes take her side because u know u know her and all i get it whatever, but if u have nothing to do with it then it speaks volumes that u would even be involved once again laney is looking for a white night, any takers besides Galaden? Who knows, might be a free visit in it for ya! Lmao
Old 07-15-2017, 07:39 AM   #24
NaughtyLittleNative
~DLS~

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I nevwr post anything or even reply to threads any more when i used to be an active member of this site. Youre blind if u can not see laney lixx is a bully. I dont care that i posted this thread or that thread its not the point what is prompting me to post these threads? Right ur constant harassment, if u left me alone like I constantly ask u to then i would never post anything. Everytime i comment or make a freakin ad she's literally right there talkin shit just leave me alone i have had points for the past post for unnecessary rudeness and that should have been the end of it but oh no anything for poor little laney to get some more attention.
Old 07-15-2017, 08:29 AM   #25
NaughtyLittleNative
~DLS~

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol
Old 07-15-2017, 11:59 AM   #26
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh no offense but I have absolutely not any spare moments to waste worrying about you or anything that you're doing darling. Please feel free to carry on with whatever the hell kept you busy before I decided to ask you if you were interested in meeting an eccie gentleman. My bad. I just don't have time for him right now. You seem to have far too much of it.
Old 07-15-2017, 12:02 PM   #27
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx View Post
Thank Goodness for WakeUp, all the way out there in Texas.
Whores love them some Wakeup...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 12:03 PM   #28
Laney Lixx
MasterHead69

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

True story
Old 07-15-2017, 05:32 PM   #29
BulldogCountry
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 08:37 AM   #30
Hemi 61
Valued Poster

Get that man a beer - that's a lot of salt.
Hemi 61 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women