Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2012, 02:12 PM   #16
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Different stokes for different folks!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 02:28 PM   #17
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

The provider always makes the rules and the clients follow them, end of story....If the client does't like her rules he can always find a provider that has rules he can live with...ijs
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 02:47 PM   #18
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymberlane View Post
NO WAY! My mouth goes on NOTHING uncovered that I dont know where its been. Dont be bullied by hobbyists into this. Its your body, and one BAD COCK will leave you with a lifetime of regret. Do some research on the diseases that are transmitted orally. Just think if you were to get something, and never able to kiss anyone again in your personal life. No amount of money is worth it.
I agree with her completely that this has to be your decision. You will have to live with any risks even if they are not big risks. That being said I hate condoms. I accept the necessity but do not like using them any more than absolutely necessary.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 03:08 PM   #19
lesbianbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

that got me to thinking maybe i'm being to anal about the whole situation.

thats an different thread altogether
lesbianbob is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 03:51 PM   #20
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

Im a bbbjtcim girl all the way and I plan on staying that way..and its kinda funny Ive had guys start out with a cbj..and then say "take off the condom I have to feel that hot mouth of yours..."....I love corrupting guys...
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 04:18 PM   #21
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

I can tell you if I didn't do it my business would go WAY down!
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 07:13 PM   #22
Guest121613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

As I man, I love the BBBJ, but I realize it is more risky for the lady for STDs. I don't think it should be about tit-for-tat exchange for DATY. I like give DATY, but I don't think the provider goes goo-goo over it as some may think. I think that guys who like to DATY, should DATY.

If the guy is REALLY thinks he is that good at DATY, I would like to see them ask for a rebate or more time because he gave great DATY. He will quickly find what the provider really thinks it is worth to them.

If you want to do BBBJ, you will be more prosperous, but I think you will be on antibiotics a bit more often. (You may be able to make more money on less appointments, and you could be more selective would be business benefits, but i do not see health benefits, or even personal benefits).
Guest121613 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 07:48 PM   #23
Milehigh65
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeLana View Post
I love what I do and I really love an excited receiver but recently I had a new client come visit me and was shocked that I only offered cbj as if it was unheard of. My feelings were somewhat hurt because he made such a HUGH deal about it and that got me to thinking maybe i'm being to anal about the whole situation.

Ladies is there ever a time where you're like NO WAY!?

LL only staep outside your comfort zone on your terms. Don't be bullied into doing something you don't enjoy as that make the experiance that much worse.

As a man I prefer BBBJ ant day of the week it is rare that I except cbj. From my on exp it does not matter what skill set the lady has cbj is not satifying to me. Kinda of like taking a shower in a rain suit.
Milehigh65 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:01 PM   #24
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I guess I am like the guy your talking about. I only see providers that do BBBJ. If you were real good at CBJ then you will be outstanding at BBBJ if you are comfortable with it.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 07:44 AM   #25
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Doesn't make a big deal to me. I prefer cbj bc I don't know where the providers mouth has been. I think you can get good head but the feeling is wayyyy better naked. If I feel comfortable with the lady and that's her thing then so be it. But the out of box trying with bp girls no way.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 01:36 PM   #26
secret.dreamer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 135867

If you have been offering CBJ only for years and your clients are accustomed to this, I would advise that you do not change what you are doing. If you make good $$$, then it really doesn't matter. They may like bbbj but it is your health you must gamble with. I am not saying that everyone who partakes in bbbj has something you may catch, however, just think about how many other people they have bbbj'd with.... you never know. It's ultimately your choice, just ponder the idea some more before making a decision. Good luck.
secret.dreamer is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:40 PM   #27
throbin
Valued Poster

The provider makes the rules and I have a choice to try and visit her or not. But if I see cbj I am on to the next one. You also have a choice in what you do that's what makes this so great.
throbin is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 03:09 PM   #28
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
I had the same fears, and now I'm all about the bbbj. I have seen women who have worked years in the business and asked them, and they said they never caught anything. So I went with it!
That's what they say to your face, but it is far from the truth. Years ago I was renting rooms out to providers and many of them, through out the years, caught gonahhra of the throat.

It's just a normal part of life to some BBBJ girls. No differnt then catching a cold once a year or so. It's just part of life as they know it.

BBBJ should not be done in this line of work. Period. If the guys had the same risk of getting an STD through BBBJ as a provider has while giving a BBBJ ... CBJ would be the norm around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeLana View Post
I love what I do and I really love an excited receiver but recently I had a new client come visit me and was shocked that I only offered cbj as if it was unheard of. My feelings were somewhat hurt because he made such a HUGH deal about it and that got me to thinking maybe i'm being to anal about the whole situation.
No, you are the one who is being realistic. You should be over thinking this and you should care more about yourself and your body than some stranger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymberlane View Post
NO WAY! My mouth goes on NOTHING uncovered that I dont know where its been. Dont be bullied by hobbyists into this. Its your body, and one BAD COCK will leave you with a lifetime of regret. Do some research on the diseases that are transmitted orally. Just think if you were to get something, and never able to kiss anyone again in your personal life. No amount of money is worth it.
EXACTLY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret.dreamer View Post
If you have been offering CBJ only for years and your clients are accustomed to this, I would advise that you do not change what you are doing.
I agree with this 100%. You should not change. I have never given a BBBJ in all my working life. 5 years and 1 month. Have I had guys whine about this from time to time over the years? Sure. Does it matter? Of course not. I'm the one who has to live with myself for the next 70 years ... not them.
Brooke Wilde is online now   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:04 PM   #29
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

This what is so good about ECCIE and P411, you know beforehand what to expect. Any guy who whines about CBJ has only mimself to blame. For me BBBJ is the most important part of the date, and it is the first thing I look for in reviews. I have never scheduled with a CBJ girl. I don't hassle them about it, I just don't schedule. I bet 90% of the guys want BBBJ, so a girl is only clicking with 10% of the men. If that 10% is enough to pay your bills then stick with CBJ. You have to do what is comfortable to you, and you and you alone can determine that.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:02 PM   #30
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
That's what they say to your face, but it is far from the truth. Years ago I was renting rooms out to providers and many of them, through out the years, caught gonahhra of the throat.

It's just a normal part of life to some BBBJ girls. No differnt then catching a cold once a year or so. It's just part of life as they know it.

BBBJ should not be done in this line of work. Period. If the guys had the same risk of getting an STD through BBBJ as a provider has while giving a BBBJ ... CBJ would be the norm around here.

No, you are the one who is being realistic. You should be over thinking this and you should care more about yourself and your body than some stranger.

EXACTLY!

I agree with this 100%. You should not change. I have never given a BBBJ in all my working life. 5 years and 1 month. Have I had guys whine about this from time to time over the years? Sure. Does it matter? Of course not. I'm the one who has to live with myself for the next 70 years ... not them.
We understand the percentages. And this would be the type of provider I would avoid. Nothing against her choice but she should be happy with that and not push it on other people
burkalini is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women