Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2011, 07:29 AM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
The reason being is that their "philosophy" is based on ignorance of huge blocks of both American and world history.
This is an excellent summation of Obama's foreign policy.

Quote:
They'll spend hours searching out "articles" like the one you debunked in order to shoehorn their rather interesting, twisted outlook instead of actually researching in legitimate areas. Of course, any outlook that does not fit their rigid, authoritarian slant is tainted and a product of "the liberal media."
You are drowning in liberal spew and wouldn't recognize a fresh, valid perspective to save your life.

Quote:
BTW, oh ye of wadded panties, "ignorance" and "ignore" have the same root word.
You should know.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:22 AM   #17
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
This is an excellent summation of Obama's foreign policy.

You are drowning in liberal spew and wouldn't recognize a fresh, valid perspective to save your life.

You should know.
Is that all you've got? If so, thanks for succinctly (a rare quality among the righty-tighties) making my point.

Your "You're not!" - "Am too!" take is TFF.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:48 AM   #18
mrhunt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Obama has failed to pass a budget.Has failed to shut down GETMO. Has failed to create jobs. Totally miss managed the oil spill in the Gulf. Shut down drilling for oil in the U.S. Is allowing Brazil to drill for oil in the Gulf. Giving Billions to Columbia to build an oil refinery. Allowing GE to not pay any taxes. Has tripled the federal deficit. Has hired a bunch of racist idiots that do not pay income tax to advise him. Does not care if radical Islamic extreemist want to build a Masc near ground zero. Allowed innocent Americans to be murdered by pirates. Started a third war. In January 2009 Gas was a $1.43 per gallon.

His accomplishments: Has passed a health care bill that will stop job growth. Killed Bin Laden. Had a beer on the white house lawn with a police officer Joe Biden and a racist Harvard Professor. Has deported more ilegal Mexicans than any other POTUS.

GIVE BACK THE NOBLE PEACE PRIZE
mrhunt is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:14 AM   #19
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Wow

Don't call me for help because you have a small set of grass fires. I need to fix major flooding and tornado damage first. Bitch the most about the govt and then run straight for the teat every time you get a hangnail.
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:53 AM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is that all you've got? If so, thanks for succinctly (a rare quality among the righty-tighties) making my point.

Your "You're not!" - "Am too!" take is TFF.
My, my, were you stamping both feet and clasping both ears as you typed this shrill, childish response? FYI, your point has all the substance and sharpness of a burst balloon.
Old 05-19-2011, 01:51 PM   #21
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
My, my, were you stamping both feet and clasping both ears as you typed this shrill, childish response? FYI, your point has all the substance and sharpness of a burst balloon.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz

LOL, typical of your ilk - laying off on others the exact actions you take.

The hits just keep on coming.....................
Old 05-19-2011, 02:07 PM   #22
Wordsmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vercengetorix View Post
Bull. What "allies" have a reduced opinion of us?
I'm certain Israel has a reduced opinion of the current administration.
Wordsmith is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 05:05 PM   #23
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhunt View Post
Obama has failed to pass a budget. Uh, Congress passes budgets. Has failed to shut down GETMO. Based on your obvious tea par-tay slant, you think this is a bad thing? But you're righty-o on this one. Or is "GETmo" some sort of wacky way of talking about welfare? Has failed to create jobs. Hmmm, guess saving GM and Chrysler from going down the tubes doesn't count? Last time I looked (today) there were more people working than after the Bush-era financial meltdown. Totally miss managed the oil spill in the Gulf. I agree, half of those BP fu*kers should be in jail. Shut down drilling for oil in the U.S. So, the fact that the erl bidness admits their safety devices aren't worth a shit is good and we should just rock on? Is allowing Brazil to drill for oil in the Gulf. Is he President of Brazil, too? Damn! He's a talented mf. Giving Billions to Columbia to build an oil refinery. Beats subsidizing the drug cartels like Georgie. Allowing GE to not pay any taxes. Mmmm, I believe that Congress passes those laws, but I could be wrong - NOT. Has tripled the federal deficit. That is just a flat-out, bald-faced LIE. Has hired a bunch of racist idiots that do not pay income tax to advise him. Unlike whoever you work for. But, you and them probably aren't swuft enough to get all of the tax breaks due you. Does not care if radical Islamic extreemist want to build a Masc near ground zero. Fu*k, he's now Governor of New York and Mayor of NYC. Shhheeee-yit, he really IS a talented MF!!!!! Allowed innocent Americans to be murdered by pirates. If you're gonna say that, why don't you complete the lie and say that he gave Foreign Aid to the pirates as part of the stimulus package - you know, a "start up" incentive. Started a third war. Cheney's first two didn't bother you and you ignore that they contributed to the deficit so wtf's your problem with a third one? In January 2009 Gas was a $1.43 per gallon. Yep, and who was in office the last time it was $4.00?

His accomplishments: Has passed a health care bill that will stop job growth. Just like Medicare - that was the Re-pube argument against it in '65. Killed Bin Laden. Sumbeech! You finally hit one - except for the part where he says that he just elevated the effort to find out where UBL was. Had a beer on the white house lawn with a police officer Joe Biden and a racist Harvard Professor. You should have joined them, then there would have been another rascist white guy to keep the cop company. Has deported more ilegal Mexicans than any other POTUS. Well, that one illegal guy really didn't count.

GIVE BACK THE NOBLE PEACE PRIZE But keep the money.
The mind just reels......................... .....
Old 05-19-2011, 09:40 PM   #24
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

these say it all
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:55 PM   #25
DragonTongue
Gaining Momentum

The problem with Obama is that he's a puppet. He served how long as an Illinois Senator? And what did he contribute to that state? He voted to prosecute someone for killing an intruder the SECOND time he broke into his house and threatened his family. His big job plan? Speeches where he says "Just start hiring already". His energy policy? Shut down the Gulf of Mexico, yet loan Brazil $500 million dollars after Soros buys a large stake in Petrobras... Insider trading? Madoff goes to jail for running a Ponzi scheme, yet how is social Security different? On the campaign trail, Biden was on video saying he wanted to suffocate the coal industry by taxing them. Speaking of taxes... his administration supports a per-mile tax on vehicles. There goes the price of Cheerios! All of his major criticisms of Bush, he hasn't changed... he's just sugarcoated it! Bush spent too much... Obama has spent less? also remember, everything was pretty decent under Bush until Pelosi and Reid took over...

Just sayin.....
DragonTongue is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 11:36 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default The Betrayed And The Disaffected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vercengetorix View Post
Bull. What "allies" have a reduced opinion of us? The current administration is more respected than the last by UK, France, Germany, Spain, NATO, Canada, Mexico, and the Russians. We get along better with most and certainly are getting along better with the UN and WTO. Does that matter? Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
How about a little support for your theory? Our enemies don't hate us any more or less than they did before. If you disagree, explain who and how.

Admin has failed to live up to transparency goal, failed to close gitmo, failed to give trials to detainees, failed to pass immigration reform, failed to create the jobs promised and failed to meaningfully address the deficit.

They are good on some, crappy on others. Pick your poison. Think palin/McCain would have been better? Yes on some, no on others. Problem is congress and special interests, presidents don't really get much done.
A History Lesson: The Betrayed And The Disaffected.

Perhaps Obama was illustrating his deep appreciation for world history when he apologized to Chinese leaders for human rights abuses occurring in the U.S. in 2010?

While campaigning, Obama claimed that his uncle helped liberate “Auschwitz.” Not true. He got his family history wrong.

When Obama denigrated the role the U.S. has played in European and world affairs, was he referring to the troops the U.S. sent to France in 1917 or 1944? Maybe it was the Solomon Islands in 1942? Or Korea in 1950?

When Obama, obeisant and worshipfully, bowed to the Muslim king of Saudi Arabia, did Obama consider King Abdullah’s continued oppression of his people? Did Obama remember that Saudi Arabia is a country which has openly and recently supported Al Qaeda and has continued to support and promote Wahhabism—bin Laden’s militant religion—for over two hundred years? As I recall, the U.S. flag was not dipped to honor Adolf Hitler during the 1936 Olympic Games. So why would a president choose to “dip” for an autocratic despot? Some things are just not done, but surely Obama knew that—after all, he is the star Dimocrat.

And there is Obama’s little “friend” the Qaddafi-supporting, Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez to consider.

Israel – Time and again, Obama has given short shrift to Israel and it’s representatives. Today, Obama announced Israel will cede territory, captured in a preemptive-defensive war, to the Palestinians.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is on his way to Washington tonight to confirm the U.S. will stand by the “commitments” given to Israel in 2004. “Among other things, those commitments relate to Israel not having to withdraw to the 1967 lines, which are both indefensible and which would leave major Israeli population centers in Judea and Samaria (the West Bank) beyond those lines.”

Mubarak – In 2009, Obama said to Hosni Mubarak: “I’m very much looking forward in the months and years to come to continuing to consult with the President.” More recently Obama supported the Muslim Brotherhood as it deposed longtime U.S. ally Mubarak in Egypt. Mubarak is gone, but the Egyptian people are still being oppressed. Enough said.

Yemen’s president, Ali Abdullah Saleh, is on his way out. Other leaders in the Gulf States, Saudi Arabia, Oman and Jordan are watching a bad, 1979 rerun where the U.S does not support a long-time ally in the region. They are all similarly worried about being “sold-out,” like Mubarak, by Obama, and they cannot fathom why Obama’s repeated demand for human rights applies only to U.S. allies and does not extend to Iran.

Great Britain – Obama’s State Department: “There’s nothing special about Britain. You’re just the same as the other 190 countries in the world. You shouldn’t expect special treatment.” Furthermore, Obama does not support Great Britain’s sovereignty over the Falklands. Obama is against Great Britain’s sovereignty over Great Britain as he advocates the creation of a European Federation which, in effect, will end British self-rule. Obama continues to undermine Britain’s role in NATO. Obama refused to meet with the Prime Minister during a bilateral meeting at the United Nations in New York or at the G20 in 2009. The Obama’s were omitted from the guest list to the Royal wedding in April. BTW, it’s been 200 years since France was the U.S.’ “greatest ally.”

France – French President Sarkozy’s opinion: “President Obama is incredibly naïve and grossly egotistical.”

India – The Obama administration is pushing India to unilaterally move its armed forces away from the disputed boundaries in Kashmir, fatuously insisting Pakistan will follow suit: Pakistan did not move any troops. After several Indian workers were killed by the Taliban in Kabul earlier this year, the Obama administration further insulted India by insisting the murders had nothing to do with the workers' nationality. India is turning to Russia trusting it to be a more reliable ally than the U.S.

Pakistan – UBL’s assassination violated the sovereignty of Pakistan as does the increased reliance on drone attacks in Pakistan. Plus, there was the little affair concerning a certain CIA agent who was arrested for double murder of ISI Agents in Pakistan.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:50 AM   #27
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

You guys are real pieces of work. CplJ with his ever-ready, stock, bumperstickereaque visual aids (a credit to any sophomoric high schooler) and IBH who always has a shitload of unverifiable "quotes" (almost always from proven unreliable sources). Sounds to me like you and the other Faux Newsers are the real "Red Diaper Babies," only it's Roger Ailes' red.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women