Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160832
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452972
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35564
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2015, 10:50 PM   #16
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Is that before or after the snake talks? The fact that you defend or believe that fairytale tells me everything I need to know about you. You grubered jesus dumbass. Nobody wants to be killed, christian or otherwise, you chicken shit cocksucker. Why don't you have mommy microwave you up a hot pocket. Adults are talking here.
Well maybe he's referring to the time where a big bang explodes and usually when something explodes you get Chaos and not order- but on this particular explosion it produced life - oh and guess what the life it produced just happened to have everything it needs to survive- and oh my goodness- what are the chances that each "living" thing that came out of this explosion had a species that had the right organs to produce another species- and how did the first two living species know where to insert those parts to create more life? Hmmm something tells me that everything has to have some type of "designer" aka "Creator"- so why you poke fun at a talking snake- the Big Bang theory is just as absurd my friend.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 10:51 PM   #17
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

It says to slay anyone who doesn't believe in God. that's pretty fucking clear. Not a lot of room for misinterpretation there.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 10:53 PM   #18
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
you're obviously not a writer. But by putting it as your avatar, you are actually directing that question at everyone who sees it and can read. How is it different than walking down the street and blurting out 'wanna see my wood' to anyone and everyone? It's the same thing. Maybe put 'hey ladies' before it and then you would be achieving what your stated goal is.
If a male was walking down the street with a shirt of my avatar- I doubt very seriously I would pay him any attention or ask him- maybe you would ask him, but not me- just like if a lady was walking around showing cleavage - most likely men will be looking- I seriously doubt if other ladies unless they were lesbos would be entertained- you get it now pal?
Old 03-04-2015, 10:53 PM   #19
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Kill gays, its says

If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

death for cheating on your spouse

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

kill non-believers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

You were saying?
Old 03-04-2015, 10:54 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Is that before or after the snake talks? The fact that you defend or believe that fairytale tells me everything I need to know about you. You grubered jesus dumbass. Nobody wants to be killed, christian or otherwise, you chicken shit cocksucker. Why don't you have mommy microwave you up a hot pocket. Adults are talking here.

To which "mystical experience" are you referring, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 10:55 PM   #21
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
It says to slay anyone who doesn't believe in God. that's pretty fucking clear. Not a lot of room for misinterpretation there.
please quote the verse and please read the context of the passage.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:56 PM   #22
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

To which "mystical experience" are you referring, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion?
+1000000 on what he said- your God is Charles Darwin UnderConstruction and nothing wrong believing what you believe man.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:57 PM   #23
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
If a male was walking down the street with a shirt of my avatar- I doubt very seriously I would pay him any attention or ask him- maybe you would ask him, but not me- just like if a lady was walking around showing cleavage - most likely men will be looking- I seriously doubt if other ladies unless they were lesbos would be entertained- you get it now pal?
Ask him? He's already asking you by wearing the fucking shirt. You probably wouldn't stare at a woman with cleavage either. That, I believe. You're too busy checking bulges.
Old 03-04-2015, 11:04 PM   #24
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

http://phys.org/news/2015-02-big-qua...-universe.html

Actually, a beginning isn't necessary. Insert their parts? Jesus Christ, you're hopeless. We're talking about single cell organisms idiot.

Read this article. It explains why you're absolutely full of shit and why your argument has been proven wrong, time and time again. Don't read it if you don't want to know the truth. What can be proven. If you want to keep your head in the sand, don't read it.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/dayligh...nough-already/
Old 03-04-2015, 11:08 PM   #25
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

2LOT is the second law of thermodynamics. And this is the final nail in your argument's coffin

"There is one final point to consider: If the creationists’ arguments were correct and the 2LOT did indeed forbid evolution, then there should be a massive conflict between biologists and physicists. There is none. Even someone who has no understanding of entropy or thermodynamics can appreciate this point. If the clash were as obvious as it is made out to be, then every physicist in the world should be an anti-evolutionist, aware that the theory is a gross violation of one of their most basic laws. But since the community with the most comprehensive understanding of thermodynamics seems to see no conflict between it and evolution, the obvious conclusion is that the creationists have invented a problem where none exists."

Read more: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/dayligh...#ixzz3TUMm2bRc
Old 03-04-2015, 11:13 PM   #26
shanm
Valued Poster

Although I am an atheist, I respect your decision to freely practice whatever you believe. It will never make sense to me how or why you believe it. BUT it doesn't have to JUST as long as you see past the ambiguous and call shit for what it is. This was an excellent post
Quote:
I am still and will ALWAYS be a proud Christian, but what I refuse to be is a LYING SOB Christian like yourself who wants to erase history and pretend our Christian and brothers and sisters never did any wrong throughout history.

You are the type of Christian that Jesus is talking about in this verse:

Matthew 7:21-23New International Version (NIV)

True and False Disciples
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
Quote:
+1000000 on what he said- your God is Charles Darwin UnderConstruction and nothing wrong believing what you believe man.
BUT, it is also akin to scientific fact that anyone who shacks up with I B Wanker (aka DICKTURD) is also a DOLT, just like him. Sorry, well endowed, you started off so well, but then you fell of the tracks and became a DOLT just like IB.
"You were the Chosen ONE!!"
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 11:15 PM   #27
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Kill gays, its says

If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

death for cheating on your spouse

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

kill non-believers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

You were saying?
All those quotes are from the old testament. They apply to the Jews. Christians are not subject to Rabbinic law. Their new covenant is in Christ. They are commanded to emulate him. It's why they don't have to eat kosher, among other things.
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 11:16 PM   #28
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Although I am an atheist, I respect your decision to freely practice whatever you believe. It will never make sense to me how or why you believe it. BUT it doesn't have to JUST as long as you see past the ambiguous and call shit for what it is. This was an excellent post

BUT, it is also akin to scientific fact that anyone who shacks up with I B Wanker (aka DICKTURD) is also a DOLT, just like him. Sorry, well endowed, you started off so well, but then you fell of the tracks and became a DOLT just like IB.
"You were the Chosen ONE!!"
Yeah. Epic crash and burn. Must be a designer, look at all this order.

You guys need to put it in the newsletter or whatever the fuck you guys all read, that the second law of thermodynamics argument is over. Been debunked, don't use it any more.
Old 03-04-2015, 11:19 PM   #29
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
All those quotes are from the old testament. They apply to the Jews. Christians are not subject to Rabbinic law. Their new covenant is in Christ. They are commanded to emulate him. It's why they don't have to eat kosher, among other things.
Yes. I've never heard that one before. So why not just have a bible with the new shit if that's all anyone follows?
Old 03-04-2015, 11:20 PM   #30
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Here's your NT

Luke 19:27:
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Matthew 10:34:
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women