Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2015, 10:29 PM   #16
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftango4 View Post
No offense but the crowd looked like what appeared to be the biggest bunch of Hillbillies since the Clampett's hit Beverly Hills. Very Red neck. Nothing wrong with that but alot of white trailer trash meth labbers. Too bad all the Bandiditos are still in Jail. They'd have been all over this! Looks like Trump has solidified his base with the Religious Right in Texas. Eg., Plano Baptist! Pray to the Lord! Halleluah!
And that surprised you why? That's who's supporting this goober. Do you really see establishment Country Club Republicans voting for him??!!
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 08:50 AM   #17
Crzytxn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

To me, it's kind of the lesser of evils. It's pretty apparent, most of the candidates are bought and paid for by the lobbyists and super pacs that support them. The middle class, is almost non existent. Healthcare here in America is a joke. And the immigrant workers here, primarily from Mexico. Have reduced wages in some industries (Construction) to less than they were in 1980.
Yet to buy a nice house, in a decent neighborhood, it will cost you $300,000. Or a nice new truck, will cost you $50,000 - $75,000.
So yes, we have a lot of issues here. And I think Mr. Trump, has the potential to solve some of those issues. Sure as hell cant be any worse, than the idiots who have been running the country the past few years.

Just my $.02
Crzytxn is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 09:03 AM   #18
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crzytxn View Post
To me, it's kind of the lesser of evils. It's pretty apparent, most of the candidates are bought and paid for by the lobbyists and super pacs that support them. The middle class, is almost non existent. Healthcare here in America is a joke. And the immigrant workers here, primarily from Mexico. Have reduced wages in some industries (Construction) to less than they were in 1980.
Yet to buy a nice house, in a decent neighborhood, it will cost you $300,000. Or a nice new truck, will cost you $50,000 - $75,000.
So yes, we have a lot of issues here. And I think Mr. Trump, has the potential to solve some of those issues. Sure as hell cant be any worse, than the idiots who have been running the country the past few years.

Just my $.02
I'll chip mine in, and we're close to a nickle.

this is exactly right, Trump's naysayers seem to want continued stagnation in Government, the big money donors want their own guys in, they have no concern for "average" Americans and their needs. maybe Trump can solve a few issues, maybe not..

but we already know the people in Government today can not or will not solve the many issues we face.. Trump is the recognized face of the anti-establishment, but Bernie Sanders and Ben Carson are surging as well.. there's a reason for that, completely outside the scope of the Man Donald Trump and his rhetoric.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 03:08 PM   #19
WOMBAT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I'll put my $.02 in as well.
In my Opinion

" The President has no real power without support from congress, he needs to be a watchdog and bring forth new ideas and point out bad policies. Establish new policies and try and get congress to enact them. In other words someone that will not play along with the status Quo.

Ok if I had my choice I would have preferred Dennis Miller due to a better filter but compared to the rest I'll take Trump. Why? We need someone to stir things up, who is the one person in the race who doesn't have a problem doing this? Maybe we can get term limits on congressmen and maybe we can limit PAK spending or better yet give each candidate $XXX to spend on campaigns.

Sorry got long winded"
WOMBAT is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 08:25 PM   #20
Snafu75
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

It would have been interesting to see if the crowd change if one had to pay for the tickets. I like that Trump is stirring the pot, at least he can't be bought like other talking heads
Snafu75 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 09:32 PM   #21
atf searcher
The Ass Fuck Twins

President Trump would definitely make for much better late night talk show jokes.
Vote Trump.
atf searcher is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 06:36 AM   #22
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

~sigh~
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 07:59 AM   #23
Chung Tran
BANNED

on a side not Hillary is coming to Dallas on the 22nd.. for a private fundraiser, 150 people.. juxtapose that with Trump's appearance before thousands of public supporters at a free event.. gives Trump's message some resonance..

I think Trump will be blasted in tonight's debate.. by the questioners, Hewitt in particular, and by the other candidates.. they need to slow Trump's momentum, change the course of the discussion.. and Trump needs to continue being Trump, if he looks shaky or conciliatory tonight, he will lose some supporters..
Old 09-16-2015, 09:02 AM   #24
bigbob38
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I missed it but watched it on TV finally somebody who doesnt dance around the issues he hits you straight about whats going on ....I like him!! straight talker no BS kinda guy!!
bigbob38 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 09:59 AM   #25
Crzytxn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Yeah, he must be doing something right. I hear several of the SuperPac groups are campaigning against him.
Crzytxn is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 04:48 PM   #26
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

I would get thrown in jail if I went I would want to slap the dog shit out of him. Just slap that stupid prune ass look he has every time I turn my TV. I can't stand that faggot sorry mods but I don't.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 04:49 PM   #27
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
on a side not Hillary is coming to Dallas on the 22nd.. for a private fundraiser, 150 people.. juxtapose that with Trump's appearance before thousands of public supporters at a free event.. gives Trump's message some resonance..

I think Trump will be blasted in tonight's debate.. by the questioners, Hewitt in particular, and by the other candidates.. they need to slow Trump's momentum, change the course of the discussion.. and Trump needs to continue being Trump, if he looks shaky or conciliatory tonight, he will lose some supporters..

I will be attending Hilary Clinton though. It's about time we see the Clinton's back in leadership.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 05:06 PM   #28
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum View Post
I will be attending Hilary Clinton though. It's about time we see the Clinton's back in leadership.

I don't know.. I actually worked in Bill's first Presidential Campaign, met him a couple of times, voted for him both times.. I liked Hillary's speech when I was a Delegate at the State Convention in 1996.. but the ensuing 19 years have left me less enamored with Hillary.
Old 09-16-2015, 05:44 PM   #29
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

I'm gaining a whole new level of respect for you, SP.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 08:08 PM   #30
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

There are two types of people in the world that I could care less about for the same reason - They both make false promises.

1. Politicians

2. Preachers
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women