Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2019, 01:06 PM   #16
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjunkies View Post
Just out of curiosity. Why do people rely on paying for sex, when they can just go out and meet people in open market dating?

Paying for sex is dumb imo.
In my case, my wife injured her back when we were both 25. The nerve damage resulted in her refusing sex from that year on. Basically now she is 'asexual', she does not want to participate in anything sexual, nor even hear about others who do have sex.

My religion only allows me to divorce her if she were to cheat on me. She is not about to cheat, so I can not divorce her. For me to get sex, I must go somewhere else.

My wife is still a solid business partner and a good friend.

There have been a few instances where friends have seemed to be available to me. But out of respect for my wife, I want something more discrete.

I am not going to pickup girls at a bar. I will not disrespect my wife in that manner.

Quote:
... I have a friend, he's 41 now, we used to winged and pick up chicks together at bars. He gets rejected 90% of the time. He accepted his fate and now relies on prostis. He's an incel. He knows that every time he go out and approach women, he will get rejected every time.
My profession has the highest divorce-rate, I have known a lot of INCELs.

As much as I try to hate females, I am addicted to their touch.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 01:14 PM   #17
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default "YAWN"....

"Plonk."
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 02:58 PM   #18
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol any woman who is worth $0 is trash sweety, please do stick with the $0 women, hahahaha. The women here are valuable and we know it.
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 06:44 PM   #19
heavyraidersfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I hobby because its fits the life I like to live. I get female companionship when I want it and then am free to live the rest of time how I like it. I have seen quite a few friends get married and just about completely change their lives even after saying it wont and then there is the divorce aspect, I work to hard to give away half my stuff because I have to go elsewhere to get laid. Besides here I can choose someone to match what I am in the mood for.
heavyraidersfan is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 09:22 PM   #20
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

This thread reads soooo much better since I blocked the OP troll!
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 07:32 AM   #21
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

But honestly who wants something that costs $0? You obviously value something that you have to earn than something that you are just given... Think about it people. & most men don't want a woman whoms value is $0, a woman worth $0 can you picture what that woman looks like? disgusting.
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 10:41 AM   #22
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Our lives should have somethings private.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner View Post
In my case, my wife injured her back when we were both 25. The nerve damage resulted in her refusing sex from that year on. Basically now she is 'asexual', she does not want to participate in anything sexual, nor even hear about others who do have sex.

My religion only allows me to divorce her if she were to cheat on me. She is not about to cheat, so I can not divorce her. For me to get sex, I must go somewhere else.

My wife is still a solid business partner and a good friend.

There have been a few instances where friends have seemed to be available to me. But out of respect for my wife, I want something more discrete.
That is always there for men who have accomplishments in their lives: it is to be avoided. The hobby keeps our lives private.
I am not going to pickup girls at a bar. I will not disrespect my wife in that manner.

My profession has the highest divorce-rate, I have known a lot of INCELs.

As much as I try to hate females, I am addicted to their touch.
We are alot alike.

My wife is older than me, and my best friend. Finding a friend is more important than sex. At this point in her life, there is no sex: but, I love her more than any three of these young guys could begin to comprehend.

The hobby has some good points, and some very bad people that we should avoid: we should to do our homework.

My first wife was my highschool sweetheart who gave me two children: she died young of breast cancer. After a long time without that gave me a prostate irritation, I found the hobby: it was a mental lifesaver. I had longed to feel the touch of a women, and to keep myself mentally straight for the sake of my children. When I began consideration of another life partner, the hobby was given up.

My second wife gave me stepchildren that I truly love. But she died too. Repeate the time in the hobby.

I found a third woman who was a true friend, but much older than me: today her lack of ability to provide sex doesn't matter, she is a friend who brought me more stepchildren: I love her very much. Today I take care of her. She has brought it up: what do I do about sex? I have told her that I masterbate, and I still love her. Every day, I hug her and tell her I love her. I will not worry her about something she can no longer give to me: it is a gift that was given to me for many years.

The women in my life have brought children, stepchildren, step grandchildren and great grandchildren: That is what is important in life.

Everyone has a need for sex, but no one should use sex to take advantages of others. I consider the money as just a thank you for something that is very personal to everyone.

Avoid the thugs in the hobby: they are only here because they are not qualified to do anything else. Some people can not find a real job, so the have to do anything they can to exist.

If you are in the hobby, look for people who are better than that.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 10:53 AM   #23
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I just blocked

VIP Mya Michelle
*~Sexy Humanitarian~*

What an attitude! Straight to to never will see her list.

Women are a great help to men. Families, and children, are what life is all about - not money.
Money is only a tool that we use to create other things.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 12:34 PM   #24
Exithere
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

We all have our reasons for being here. For me its about time and convenience. I can make a call or two arrange a time to meet and take care of business. A lot less time than going out bar hopping and hoping to get some action and usually for less $$ than would be spent on a night out on the town.
Exithere is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 01:52 PM   #25
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

High strike out %. And he wants to pay for some attention? Are you jealous that he is nailing hotter ass than you? That he isn't dealing with the clingy drama? Or maybe that he HAS the funds to do so?

If you think you aren't paying for it, you are mistaken. Maybe not directly to her but still paying.
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 03:47 PM   #26
bbjunkies
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mature Companion View Post
Bravo! Randall Creed.

Though this mature brain of mine. Has a hunch that the op is youngen..wet behind the ears. Thinks he's God's gift to women. Yet not getting any. Otherwise, if he was getting p*ssy. He wouldn't feel the need to join this p4p lifestyle board.
Anybody can get sex from prostis. That doesn't count because it's situational status and it's lowering both the man and woman's value. We know that.
bbjunkies is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 03:54 PM   #27
bbjunkies
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exithere View Post
We all have our reasons for being here. For me its about time and convenience. I can make a call or two arrange a time to meet and take care of business. A lot less time than going out bar hopping and hoping to get some action and usually for less $$ than would be spent on a night out on the town.
Old 04-10-2019, 04:44 PM   #28
bbjunkies
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyHeart View Post
High strike out %. And he wants to pay for some attention? Are you jealous that he is nailing hotter ass than you? That he isn't dealing with the clingy drama? Or maybe that he HAS the funds to do so?

If you think you aren't paying for it, you are mistaken. Maybe not directly to her but still paying.
I'm not jealous at all. Why would I be ? Lol. Do I want a car with high mileage? Hell f**ken no.

Why drive an old car that’s got the shit fuck out of it, preowned that new car smells gone and I am not having it.

There always newer models with low mileage, so why even bother.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:45 PM   #29
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It might lower YOUR own self worth and YOUR self esteem, skippy.
But it sure as fuck doesn't lower my value as a woman. As a human. Nor does it lower the value of those great gentlemen I meet.

But keep convincing yourself that shit, youngen. While the adults, here enjoy what the true nature of this adult lifestyle is about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjunkies View Post
Anybody can get sex from prostis. That doesn't count because it's situational status and it's lowering both the man and woman's value. We know that.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 10:59 PM   #30
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Prostis??

Is that...your, 'cool' word? Huh? Maybe your 'catch' word, no?

Look how cool and hip I am by using this...compacted word.

Did you make it up, or bum it off someone else??
Randall Creed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women