Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70491
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2011, 05:57 AM   #16
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I agree. Many girls do this instead of screening said client though...it is just how they learned to keep safe.
I don't think it is wise for one to do this. I mean, by the time SO barges in it could be too late. Everyone should screen. You never know when you'll get a Ted bundy. Just sayin'

Quote:
I know a very reputable provider who does this, but she also screens on top of it. Her SO knows what she does and could not care less about the info. unless she is in danger....then he just barges in the room rather than calling the cops lol.
If it works for her then that's super awesome but I don't think I'd want the SO that involved.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 05:58 AM   #17
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 06:55 AM   #18
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I've been with a few ladies who make "all clear" phone calls at the beginning of a session. None of them have known my real info. But since I do only outcalls to hotels, it would not be hard for the cops to find out my real ID if something happened to the lady. And, I assume the ladies who don't make the phone calls have left the pertinent info with someone else.

As far as I'm concerned, it is a critical part of the hobby. This little world of ours operates in the shadows of trust and deceit, reality and fantasy, legality and illegality. Keeping our world safe is in everyone's interests.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:35 AM   #19
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
The cop thread brought up a few things I had never really considered before.

Many providers will tell or "check in" so to speak with another provider or even a boyfriend before they continue with a date. Many will tell a friend or SO exactly who you are including your name and number, in the event something happens. This seems to be a very common practice among many UTR and providers who don't rely on refs for screening.

Since guys normally hate agencies knowing their info. or dealing with this same issue from them, would it also bother you if one person other than the provider knew where you were? Keep in mind many do this and you will never know until the day comes that you rob her or physically harm her, but most providers who do outcalls do in fact have someone wait for them who knows who you are and what room you and the provider are in.

Thoughts?

This is known as a "SAFE CALL" aka if you do not check in or call someone at a certain time then whoever it is you gave this info to starts checking on you.

Not a thing wrong with it.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:08 AM   #20
FatBastard
BANNED

Maybe there is a business opportunity here.....for the providers to notify an independent third party of their whereabouts and whom they are with....start and end times....check in and check out so to speak....for a nominal fee, maybe a subscription or something. Whattyathink?
FatBastard is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 08:50 AM   #21
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I would never charge someone just to keep them safe, nor would I pay some random person to look out for me that I don't even know lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:03 AM   #22
Tiffany Cums
Account Disabled

User ID: 5290
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBastard View Post
Maybe there is a business opportunity here.....for the providers to notify an independent third party of their whereabouts and whom they are with....start and end times....check in and check out so to speak....for a nominal fee, maybe a subscription or something. Whattyathink?
Hmmmm....doesn't that sound like a pimp?
Tiffany Cums is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:06 AM   #23
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a safety check in (and check out), and a standard operating procedure in place if I miss either. I'm not going to get into the details of any of it here, though.

It's definitely not a substitute for screening, though.
Carrie Hillcrest is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:27 AM   #24
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default not to keen on the "safe call" persay.

I've had a few ladys in the past use the safe call feature when they first arrive........and for the most part it makes me feel awkward. I do outcalls to hotels, and primarily having a provider verbal confirm "I'm safe" just makes things strange to here. I'm not used to it, but I'm not opposed to it though.

But I will say in todays day an age....a text with a special message only the reciever would know might be more of a discreet way a provider could contact another person and let them know I'm safe. The whole thanks for considering me safe and not a rapist abuser call all said while she is looking at me I found weird.

I guess for me it hasn't been commmon place at all. Very few providers I have seen have done this especially via a phonecall in front of me.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 12:58 PM   #25
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

I screen very carefully AND on a NEW friend, I do a safe call with a trusted friend who is also a provider. I do the same for her.

Each time the hobbyist were extremely glad I was being safe and it made them feel more safe knowing that I really watch out for things.
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:45 PM   #26
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I would never charge someone just to keep them safe, nor would I pay some random person to look out for me that I don't even know lol.
Ditto.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 03:02 PM   #27
Heidi the Housewife
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47330
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been practicing "Safe Calls/Text" for years as well as my GF. Although we are in different states (she in Florida) we are constantly keeping tabs on eachother and that's as much as i'm going to disclose

the MILF next door

Heidi the Housewife
Heidi the Housewife is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:08 PM   #28
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I think it is only wise for a provider to have some form of safety check even if they screen. I have had numerous providers do the "safe call" thing. Doesn't bother me a bit. I've also been with providers knowing full well that she had someone outside waiting during our BCD time. Personally, I actually prefer it when a provider makes the "safe call" in my presence or lets me know others are aware of her location. I wouldn't like it if a provider told someone on the sly without my knowledge. Since transparency seems to be the buzz word of the moment, I think a provider should at least let a client know that she has "checked in" with someone or has other safety measures in place.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:11 PM   #29
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
+1 same here, I'll do it just to help others stay safe!
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 04:14 PM   #30
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Its just really nice when the safe call doesn't occur, maybe all those ladies did it while changing in the bathroom so I wouldn't notice.
gimme_that is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women