Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41738
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36083
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-14-2010, 08:26 PM   #16
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

I think its safe to say, that he will not be getting any appts here. Hell at least I hope so. Wonder what you will be saying to yourself the day you do find out you have aids?
By the way in Texas alone there are a REPORTED (others hae NOT reported or don't know yet) 60,825 people with HIV and 33,328 with AIDS! This was done in 2008 so I can only imagine the numbers now! AUSTIN AND ROUND ROCK ALONE HAS 5,318 PEOPLE WALKING AROUND WITH IT! DOES THAT HIT HOME CLOSE ENOUGH FOR YOU YET??? Damn get a brain, maybe its why you dont make the big buck because of lack of brain!

And you brag about bangin 100+ ladies raw? You are a walking death wish waiting to happen if not already that you may be caring it around.

Educate yourself! http://www.avert.org/usa-states-cities.htm
Old 09-14-2010, 08:34 PM   #17
MaggieSinead
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9227

[quote=Humpty Dumpty;588554]...I cannot afford to overspend like you guys do....what...should I invest the 15 or so grand I have saved/quote]

So it would stand to reason you aren't getting tested for things WITHOUT obvious symptoms.
You should keep your money....medication isn't cheap.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:38 PM   #18
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Location: HEB parking lot on east 41st in Austin taking a crap
Encounters: 3
Exclamation

For fucks sake. Enough of this lecture horseshit. I know the stats. And damn near everyone with AIDS is a needle using junkie or a homosexual, or african.

Does anyone care to explain why, after having hundreds of ladies, I am virgin clean?

Can we get back to the topic? Its obvious youve been brainwashed by our hypochondriac media. Remember the swine flu uproar that was supposedly gonna kill millions in Texas? Mad Cow disease, SARS, ebola. I bet you also believe the Austin media's story about how smoking K2 can cause 3-day blackouts?

I am living proof that heterosexual AIDS is bullshit.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:38 PM   #19
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

I am such a great lay the women pay me to show up.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:41 PM   #20
MaggieSinead
Pending Age Verification

VIRGIN CLEAN!??!?!?! Are you kidding? You mentioned that you've gotten the clap.

I've been in the sex industry for 7 years, and have never gotten ANYTHING.
Probably because I use condoms!
Old 09-14-2010, 08:41 PM   #21
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Arrow

[quote=MaggieSinead;588824]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty View Post
...I cannot afford to overspend like you guys do....what...should I invest the 15 or so grand I have saved/quote]

So it would stand to reason you aren't getting tested for things WITHOUT obvious symptoms.
You should keep your money....medication isn't cheap.

I am blood and urine tested all the time, its a job requirement. Not just for AIDS but Hepatitis as well. I have been vaccinated for Hep B.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:44 PM   #22
MaggieSinead
Pending Age Verification

[quote=Humpty Dumpty;588845]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieSinead View Post

I am blood and urine tested all the time, its a job requirement. Not just for AIDS but Hepatitis as well. I have been vaccinated for Hep B.
Right....it can take UP TO 3 months for enough of the virus to be present to show on a blood screen. So in theory, you can be running around for months spreading it around before you even know.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:45 PM   #23
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Okay, here's the thing.

There is a certain "threshold" level of intelligence below which you aren't going to be able to make enough money to hobby outside of a few pro sports.

And anyone who has BBFS with streetwalkers isn't likely to meet that threshold. So you are pretty much doomed.

I can absolutely guarantee you that at the very least you are an HPV carrier and 90%+ likely you have genital herpes.

I agree, heterosexual transmission of HIV, particularly to males, is quite rare and pretty unlikely. But that's not all there is.

WHILE you are reading books, let me recommend a book too: Plague Time: The New Germ Theory of Disease

In this book, the author goes to great detail explaining how the diseases that develop in a high promiscuity environment are MORE virulent than those in a low promiscuity environment.

Just wait until you get a dose of antibiotic resistant clap. Gawd man, use your brain if you have one. Seriously.

What do I do for a living? I do lots of things for a living. I do computer stuff, network stuff, write books, run a farm, consult, counsel and more. But of greatest interest in your life is that I get paid to do microbiological research.

Which means I know a LOT about germs.

I know enough to know you are out of your mind.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:47 PM   #24
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Lightbulb

[quote=MaggieSinead;588854]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty View Post

Right....it can take UP TO 3 months for enough of the virus to be present to show on a blood screen. So in theory, you can be running around for months spreading it around before you even know.
Then how come I have not caught AIDS, months or years ago? I would like to visit you sometime and I can bring a blood test and no condoms.

I have had at least 400 partners bareback in the past 7 years. Some of them you may have seen in Busted in Austin.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:50 PM   #25
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe if we don't feed the troll he will go away.

Ohhhh Studster, where are you when we need you?
Old 09-14-2010, 08:50 PM   #26
allofamber
Account Frozen

User ID: 3706
My ECCIE Reviews

Ladies DONT Feed the trolls.....not worth your time.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:51 PM   #27
MaggieSinead
Pending Age Verification

WHY ARE YOU BRAGGING!!!??? Are you tryoing to impress someone....kiddo, it isn't working.

And, um...you don't have a shot in HELL at seeing me.
In fact, you don't have an icesicle's chance in hell of seeing ANY self-respecting human.

Argue all you want, but you aren't going to win this one...
Old 09-14-2010, 08:52 PM   #28
MaggieSinead
Pending Age Verification

You're right ladies. I'm sorry.
Amish treatment time.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:54 PM   #29
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post
What do I do for a living? I do lots of things for a living. I do computer stuff, network stuff, write books, run a farm, consult, counsel and more. But of greatest interest in your life is that I get paid to do microbiological research.

Interesting. Thanks for the serious reply! I will give that book a chance. Do you recommend DeVry or ITT?

About your research, I am sure you aware we have a vaccine for HPV, and a herpes vaccine is not too far off. Medical science is great. Soon BBFS will not be a problem!

Isn't it true that 60% of sexually active people have HPV anyway? I would bet 90 percent of the girls who post here have it. But I have never had a wart. So maybe I am asymptomatic.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:02 PM   #30
Carrie Hillcrest
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazomaniac View Post
I'm a physician who specializes in treating end-stage AIDS patients.

(Which is not to make light of the seriousness of AIDS and BBFS and all that, but damn that was well done.)
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women