Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2023, 05:10 AM   #16
Dr_Womanyzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviator2s View Post
supposedly the Old Rhythm Night club in dallas has a Black BBW night,
https://m.facebook.com/people/Old-Ry...0069020523872/
Is this a strip club or a dance club? No one wants BBWs. Generally speaking, poorer people in the US tend to be more obese because the meats, milks they eat and drink are full of hormones and antibiotics designed to fatten the animals they are injected into. Just as the same steroids that make a horse run faster make a man run faster, the drugs that fatten livestock fatten man. What people want is "thickness", as this accentuates the curves of a woman, and not the fatness that obscures the delicious natural contours and render the female shape into an amorphous and hideous mass. This principle applies to women regardless of race. So if you see black men consorting with bigger women, it is because in the socio-economic strata where some of this men live, there are many women who are big for reason I outline above. In reality, there are many of us who find thin and anorexic women repulsive. We have no interest in consorting with pencils and rulers. However, beauty being subjective, there are men who love women for just that reason, and so to each his own.
Dr_Womanyzer is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 06:54 AM   #17
urzatron
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

it's actually sugar, not meat that makes people fat. And our food has both gotten unnaturally more sugary (high fructose corn syrup) and naturally more sugarry (carbon released into the atmosphere is processed by plants into more sugar, but that's not to pretend they can even remotely keep up). Even the weeds today have a higher sugar content then they did pre industrial revolution. Which is also leading to nutrient collapse (where plants can not take up and store nutrients that we need to extract from them). leading to more plant matter needing to be consumed to obtain the same amount of bio active nutrients . Not just at our level but also in the cows and pigs we eat.

Here is one source that covers some of this, but you can find many more.

https://www.politico.com/agenda/stor...ioxide-000511/
urzatron is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 07:44 AM   #18
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfryman View Post
Been going to all-black clubs of all kinds for about 45 years....

If a white boy - its a good idea to get your ass out of there around midnite or so. Super safe and fun until the brothers start getting really fucked up. FACT.
Unfortuantly, there are clubs where this is true. But, my experience has been its type of patrons coming in late at night that is far more the issue than their skin color. People that start after midnight tend to have a higher % of troublesome eliments. Drug dealers, pimps, gang bangers. etc Plus the likely hood of intoxacated, high, etc goes way up after midnight. And like it or not, there are plenty of black racists out there. Just like any other color.

I can be in those same clubs up until about 10pm and have no concerns or issues at all. The older customers are gone or leaving and the younger ones are coming in. Its the type of customer, not the color that makes the difference.

That said, There are two black clubs I can be in after midnight that I feel complety comfortable in. Management does a great job of screening at the door and manageing those inside.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 10:14 AM   #19
Dr_Womanyzer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by urzatron View Post
it's actually sugar, not meat that makes people fat. And our food has both gotten unnaturally more sugary (high fructose corn syrup) and naturally more sugarry (carbon released into the atmosphere is processed by plants into more sugar, but that's not to pretend they can even remotely keep up). Even the weeds today have a higher sugar content then they did pre industrial revolution. Which is also leading to nutrient collapse (where plants can not take up and store nutrients that we need to extract from them). leading to more plant matter needing to be consumed to obtain the same amount of bio active nutrients . Not just at our level but also in the cows and pigs we eat.

Here is one source that covers some of this, but you can find many more.

https://www.politico.com/agenda/stor...ioxide-000511/

People in Europe consume as much sugar as Americans do, but they are not as obese. Yes, sugar is an important factor in obesity, but the meat of America, and the oily way in which it is fried is also a factor.

The thing is that there is a law in America that makes it illegal to criticise the food supply. Oprah was sued in El Paso for speculating whether the fact that some American farmers were feeding cows the brains from other cows, could lead mad cow disease in America
Old 05-28-2023, 10:36 AM   #20
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Womanyzer View Post
Is this a strip club or a dance club? No one wants BBWs. Generally speaking, poorer people in the US tend to be more obese because the meats, milks they eat and drink are full of hormones and antibiotics designed to fatten the animals they are injected into. Just as the same steroids that make a horse run faster make a man run faster, the drugs that fatten livestock fatten man. What people want is "thickness", as this accentuates the curves of a woman, and not the fatness that obscures the delicious natural contours and render the female shape into an amorphous and hideous mass. This principle applies to women regardless of race. So if you see black men consorting with bigger women, it is because in the socio-economic strata where some of this men live, there are many women who are big for reason I outline above. In reality, there are many of us who find thin and anorexic women repulsive. We have no interest in consorting with pencils and rulers. However, beauty being subjective, there are men who love women for just that reason, and so to each his own.
Actually BBW stands for Big Beautiful Woman. Typicially a plus size woman. It DOES NOT stand for fat women. The thickness alluded to by Dr_W is perhaps a more recent adaption of the orginal term. As he said, a woman that "accentuates the curves of a woman".

The use of the term BBW, was coined in the late 70’s by Carole Shaw, with the launching of BBW magazine. From there, thicker women have been referred to as BBWs.

THERE ARE MANY MEN WHO DO INDEED LIKE BBW's.

A BBW is not FAT. She is heaver than many, but fit, no rolls, just bigger. Many are more healthy that their "normal" counter parts. I know several BBW's. Even get dances from one. They can be incredibly sexy. WALDT's which is good.
Old 05-28-2023, 11:49 AM   #21
olivevet84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Bbw is fat in my book
olivevet84 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 01:41 PM   #22
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivevet84 View Post
Bbw is fat in my book
Exactly.

BBW is a term used to describe a plus size woman aka fat woman. The reason the larger females used that term when they describe themselves is because it adds a little bit of confidence to their psych. There is no doubt that there are many bigger ladies who are really not beautiful yet they still call themselves BBW.

Nothing wrong with a larger woman, as we all are different. But the term is what it is, no sugarcoating needed.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 02:39 PM   #23
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Lol, you guys are so funny. The term means what it means. Just because some don't use it right does not change its meaning. Just shows the lack of understanding some have. I know BBW's that put smaller women to shame. Tight, flawless skin, firm, no soft flabby areas, true, Proportioned, hourglass bodies. Just bigger dimensions.
Old 05-28-2023, 03:33 PM   #24
Doug4343
BANNED

Encounters: 88

I’ve never gone because I’m old and tall, and super white. I’m sure I would stick out like a sore thumb
Doug4343 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 06:01 PM   #25
Dr_Womanyzer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug4343 View Post
I’ve never gone because I’m old and tall, and super white. I’m sure I would stick out like a sore thumb
And not only would absolutely nobody give a damn, but the girls would give you attention thinking you are loaded with cash because you are white...
Old 05-29-2023, 09:51 AM   #26
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug4343 View Post
Day shift in almost all clubs, you would be welcome. Older men tend to get a lot of attention because we typicaly have money to spend. Especially if you are there day shift. And, the social-economics reality are such that an older white guy will tend to have, on average, more dispossable income than other groups.

Dancers are there for the money so they go where the money is.

Night shift can be a bit dicey. The later the time, the younger the crowd and busier it gets. Also the more questionale eliments tend to come out late. Pimps, drug pushers, gang bangers, etc. And they have been drinking longer. These groupd have plenty of cash to throw so competition for dancer attention gets higher. And som eof those guys get really pissed if "their" gill is not showwing them enough attention

The number and type of people raises the risk factors so I tend ot stay away from most clubs, not just the urban ones, late at night. Look at reports of voilance at strip clubs and almost all occur after midnight.
Old 05-29-2023, 10:13 AM   #27
Dr_Womanyzer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Exactly.

BBW is a term used to describe a plus size woman aka fat woman. The reason the larger females used that term when they describe themselves is because it adds a little bit of confidence to their psych. There is no doubt that there are many bigger ladies who are really not beautiful yet they still call themselves BBW.

Nothing wrong with a larger woman, as we all are different. But the term is what it is, no sugarcoating needed.
I agree...
Old 05-29-2023, 03:46 PM   #28
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Womanyzer View Post
I agree...
If a womanis fat, just call her fat. Using a term you clearly do not know the meaning of or how to use it just shows your ignorence. BBW is a compliment not an insult. Improve yourselves by learning how to use terms correctly. Or not. Continue being an ignoramus. Either way, I get a good laugh at your use of the english language
Old 05-29-2023, 04:09 PM   #29
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
the more questionale eliments tend to come out late. Pimps, drug pushers, gang bangers, etc. And they have been drinking longer. Look at reports of voilance at strip clubs and almost all occur after midnight.
Word.

https://www.fox4news.com/news/tempta...tarrant-county
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 07:00 AM   #30
Dr_Womanyzer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
If a womanis fat, just call her fat. Using a term you clearly do not know the meaning of or how to use it just shows your ignorence. BBW is a compliment not an insult. Improve yourselves by learning how to use terms correctly. Or not. Continue being an ignoramus. Either way, I get a good laugh at your use of the english language
Get the fuck out my conversations. You can barely write the English language, who the hell are you to comment on how someone else writes? There has to be a damn ignore button so that I can put this whizzened and irritating old fool away for ever. I do not need to hear from it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women