Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2012, 03:48 PM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Try reading what he posted again. Don't think he is blaming the cops.
Had to be the cops, because the kid was carrying a non-lethal toy - try reading the article.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 05:40 PM   #17
timpage
Account Disabled

Go back. Read slowly. It's a gun control comment.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:37 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Go back. Read slowly. It's a gun control comment.
G-U-N _C-O-N-T-R-O-L_ F-O-R__ T-H-E __ C-O-P-S ? ___S-I-N-C-E,_ __O-N-L-Y __ T-H-E __C-O-P-S __H-A-D __L-E-T-H-A-L _W-E-A-P-O-N-S!
Old 01-05-2012, 08:07 PM   #19
timpage
Account Disabled

M-O-R-O-N.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:19 PM   #20
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

A pellet gun manufacturer knocking off a Glock? Brilliant! Let's also preserve their right to make anatomically-correct RPG water guns for all the wing nut Cretins like Fred Frisby and his friends. Why worry? We have people like COG, Whirly and IB who can't decipher anything above the 4th grade comprehension level ginned out for FOX "News" and Talk Radio zombies anyway. Loved the Wal-Mart "slip and fall" comment for TTH. COG, you're a little short on both brains AND class.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:29 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
A pellet gun manufacturer knocking off a Glock? Brilliant! Let's also preserve their right to make anatomically-correct RPG water guns for all the wing nut Cretins like Fred Frisby and his friends. Why worry? We have people like COG, Whirly and IB who can't decipher anything above the 4th grade comprehension level ginned out for FOX "News" and Talk Radio zombies anyway. Loved the Wal-Mart "slip and fall" comment for TTH. COG, you're a little short on both brains AND class.
Either your spelling or your grammar has exposed you for the third grader you are. Did you mean “cretins” or “Cretans”? Do you know the difference? Hopefully, you do. It’s in your interest to know that the former is boorish bugger, and rumor has it that the latter likes to be buggered. Perhaps your erroneous construct is your Freudian self-portrait – making you “a boorish, bugger that likes to be buggered.”

There are laws that prohibit the carrying of guns onto school property. There are laws that prohibit the carrying of toy guns onto school property. The penalties include: suspension, expulsion and arrest. However, these numerous laws and penalties are not enough for you and your liberal ilk. You demand more laws to further stultify and curtail the innate freedoms of American citizens.

There is great wisdom and justice in preserving the constitutionally guaranteed rights and freedoms of U.S. citizens. There is absolutely no wisdom or justice in your crusade to rob others of their freedoms while simultaneously imposing upon them your condescending values.

Benjamin Franklin once remarked: “[We have given you a] Republic, . . . if you can keep it.”

Old 01-05-2012, 09:48 PM   #22
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Let's go with some back packs and notes to the principal that say they are bombs, too!

What manufacture should be allowed to be irresponsible enough to make a pellet gun or a water gun look close enough to the real thing to use in a robbery or to make a cop's job impossible?

Personally, I don't think you should have the right to throw harmless "movie set" dynamite with a real fuse at a neighbor's dog either, Cretin. It's capitalized in some cases because I have given it to several people as a "proper name", Professor Dunce. Please understand, however, that I am not above forgetting to hit the ALL CAPS key to emphasize the words, either.

Nice catch. What a terrible mistake! They should give you the "Gold Glove" for your "catch" and for being stupid enough to post something that ridiculous.

How is your hero, Wisconsin Cretin, Fred Frisby, doing today?
Old 01-05-2012, 10:07 PM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I read it again, it sure seems like he is blaming the cops. I'm one to jump on even the mildest police brutality, but in this case, I don't see what the cop could have done differently. If the kids gun had turned out to be real and loaded, a number of civilians could have been injured or killed. As well as the cop. It was a bad situation with a terrible result. It is a true tragedy, but the cop is not at fault.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:09 PM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's funny, coming from you, the "cut and paste King."

Old 01-05-2012, 10:19 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let's go with some back packs and notes to the principal that say they are bombs, too!
Go ahead! Isn't that in Ayer's playbook somewhere?

However, Obama might have you arrested and detained indefinitely as a terrorist. But then again, there is Ayers.

Quote:
What manufacture should be allowed to be irresponsible enough to make a pellet gun or a water gun look close enough to the real thing to use in a robbery or to make a cop's job impossible?
Nice catch. What a terrible mistake! They should give you the "Gold Glove" for your "catch" and for being stupid enough to post something that ridiculous.
Sir, you are the one awarded the "Golden Glove" for making all of those "catches" while masturbating to Maddow's maniacal rants on MSNBC. Maybe she has a dildo for you, you little bugger.
Quote:
Please understand, however, that I am not above forgetting to hit the ALL CAPS key to emphasize the words, either.
Oh those! Those were for Tiny Tim. His reading comprehension level is 1st grade or kindergarten. You're not jealous are you? Just say the word, and you can be similarly accommodated.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:28 PM   #26
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Well, here is more collateral damage from the wide-spread availability of hand guns in America. Cops gunning down junior high kids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I read it again, it sure seems like he is blaming the cops. I'm one to jump on even the mildest police brutality, but in this case, I don't see what the cop could have done differently. If the kids gun had turned out to be real and loaded, a number of civilians could have been injured or killed. As well as the cop. It was a bad situation with a terrible result. It is a true tragedy, but the cop is not at fault.
TTH worded his point poorly, it comes off as anti-cop.

his statement highlighted in red, he's blaming for the lack of gun control to limit their availability in America.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:32 PM   #27
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Then it is even stupider. How would gun control have prevented this?

Of course, he is an Obama supporter, so don't even bother bringing up the Constitution. It just gets in the way of "progress". i.e. tyranny.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:13 PM   #28
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Then it is even stupider. How would gun control have prevented this?
dunno, you got me there.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:11 AM   #29
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Go ahead! Isn't that in Ayer's playbook somewhere?

However, Obama might have you arrested and detained indefinitely as a terrorist. But then again, there is Ayers.

You skip over DECADES of abortion shootings and bombings to dredge up Ayers because Obama KNEW him? You fail to mention McVeigh. You act as though Obama cared nothing about busting terrorists when he outdid Bush's lackluster performance with bin Laden. As previously noted, your bias is ridiculously partisan.

You are a true Cretin, IB!

I needn't go farther with your bias. Grow a brain.
You're just digging a deeper hole and showing your inadequate ass.!
Old 01-06-2012, 12:35 AM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Excuse me, but Bill Ayers did his own share of bombing. And as recently as September 11, 2011, told an interviewer that he thinks he didn't do enough bombing. And of course, Obama is a big, tough President because he shot a sick, unarmed old man who could have given us mountains of information if he had been captured instead of killed. Jesus, Stevie, quit with the free refills of Kool Aid.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women