Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47749
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2018, 10:52 AM   #16
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The link is embedded in the word "SNOPES" in the post.

You prove it in your every post, Ekim the Inbred hankering

Ekim the Inbred hankering cannot operate a tricycle.
Other than insults you got nothing IB ekim hankering.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 11:00 AM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
" " That's why I posted the story about one of YOUR LYING LIBERAL SEXUAL HARASSING judges in response ! Happy dingleberry picking !
Boy you really showed them Gay Rey!

If someone takes your Knight , you probably crow about capturing their Pawn in the ensuing move!

It would really serve you well to stfu and observe for like the next 100 years.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 11:10 AM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
And people wonder why i don't USE snoops as a reliable news source.
Did you follow the link and read the article? Seemed reliable to me.

What part did you take exception to?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 12:06 PM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Other than insults you got nothing IB ekim hankering.
You're the product of inbreeding, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're the one that ain't got nothing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Did you follow the link and read the article? Seemed reliable to me.

What part did you take exception to?

SNOPES claimed that the article was only "partially true" based on a straw man argument manufactured and interjected by SNOPES. The original article stated lib-retards attacked a man who had lost a child because he appeared to be a Trump supporter: a factually true statement -- in fact, completely true. SNOPES equivocates, and deflects by focusing on the "number of attacks" which was never a subject of discussion in the original article; hence, not a subject that they could rule on as true or untrue as they did.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 12:22 PM   #20
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Says the jackass who uses multiple handles so he can continue to post his moronic comments when he is banned. Take your own advice, limpdick.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 01:03 PM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Says the jackass who uses multiple handles so he can continue to post his moronic comments when he is banned. Take your own advice, limpdick.
Brilliance vs Ignorance.

Gay Rey is the stupidest poster this forum has ever seen. I'm giving that pet rock sage advice.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 01:17 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]

SNOPES claimed that the article was only "partially true" based on a straw man argument manufactured and interjected by SNOPES. The original article stated lib-retards attacked a man who had lost a child because he appeared to be a Trump supporter: a factually true statement -- in fact, completely true. SNOPES equivocates, and deflects by focusing on the "number of attacks" which was never a subject of discussion in the original article; hence, not a subject that they could rule on as true or untrue as they did.

Snoopes put context to what was actually said and how few said it...

That is their purpose, to add context.

The funny thing the left should acknowledge is that Trump is the only one who could get anything changed. Without him on board , they could line up all the rest of those students aganist the wall and machinegun their ass and no laws would change!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 01:21 PM   #23
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Did the grieving father call out the killer of her daughter who is also a Trump supporter? No he didn't. Did he at least urge Trump to really make the difference so mentally deranged teenagers who could easily blend in with high school students especially someone harboring racial hatreds like Nicolas Cruz should never be able to get hold of the weapons designed for mass killings? No he didn't. All he was railing against is: "Let's fix the schools..., let's fix the schools..." Sorry but he can't be serious, thus the criticisms of his response after this horrific mass killing are not totally unfounded.
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 01:30 PM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

The funny thing the left should acknowledge is that Trump is the only one who could get anything changed. Without him on board , they could line up all the rest of those students aganist the wall and machinegun their ass and no laws would change!
The original article was without qualification completely true. This so-called "context" was a straw man argument that wasn't at all part of the "context" of the original argument; hence, SNOPES lied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Did the grieving father call out the killer of her daughter who is also a Trump supporter? No he didn't. Did he at least urge Trump to really make the difference so mentally deranged teenagers who could easily blend in with high school students especially someone harboring racial hatreds like Nicolas Cruz should never be able to get hold of the weapons designed for mass killings? No he didn't. All he was railing against is: "Let's fix the schools..., let's fix the schools..." Sorry but he can't be serious, thus the criticisms of his response after this horrific mass killing are not totally unfounded.

It would be your lib-retard ilk that failed to keep the mentally disturbed shooter from obtaining the weapon, Andy the Little Nazi boy. They had more than two dozen chances to intervene, Andy the Little Nazi boy, and they fucking didn't.

Old 02-26-2018, 01:43 PM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The original article was withour qualification completely true. This so-called "context" was a straw man argument that wasn't at all part of the "context" of the original argument; hence, SNOPES lied.
Telling the whole truth as opposed to not lying are two different things.

Be like an Aggie crying about being boo'd at at UT football game when in fact 2 out of 100k people boo'd the crybaby.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 01:49 PM   #26
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Boy you really showed them Gay Rey!

If someone takes your Knight , you probably crow about capturing their Pawn in the ensuing move!

And YOU musta been one of those that the "judge" asked to come over to his house for " judicial couseling " and HAPPILY accepted his HOMOSEXUAL advances, right HOVEL BUILDER ! Saw nothing wrong with it, did ya ! Made YOU want to go out and break the law AGAIN, huh HOVEL BUILDER. So...did ya wear YOUR rainbow thong to his courthouse chambers to let him know YOU were ready for his extrajudicial punishment ON YOUR WELL WORN ASS ! Did YOU explain how YOU like to be " spitroasted " ???
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 01:51 PM   #27
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

" Snoopes " HOVEL BUILDER ??? It's right there in the previous post for you to see how to spell it. And here, folks, we have THE leading candidate for biggest idiot poster in the forum !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 01:57 PM   #28
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 02:01 PM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Telling the whole truth as opposed to not lying are two different things.

Be like an Aggie crying about being boo'd at at UT football game when in fact 2 out of 100k people boi'd the crybaby.

It was the whole truth: "lib-retards attacked the man because they thought he was a Trump supporter." That they attacked him is apparent in their posts. There's nothing at all "untrue" in stating that "lib-retards attacked the man because they thought he was a Trump supporter." That statement is true even if there had only been two tweets, but there were more than two. SNOPES had to fabricate, insert and then attack a wholly irrelevant issue that wasn't in the original article which makes their ruling a lie.
Old 02-26-2018, 02:03 PM   #30
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the product of inbreeding, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're the one that ain't got nothing, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Ask a inbred for proof and all you get is more lies and BS. You lying liberals are all alike IB ekin hankering.

bamscram is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women