Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47748
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2012, 08:56 PM   #16
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

I have only had had this problem with a girl from KC, and I don't think she had enough scheduled to warrant the trip, and I have received OKs from every girl that I have seen that was on P411 at the time. Something in your P411 profile may be putting up RED FLAGS. If you say you want a Cleveland Steamer or any these others, that may be a problem. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_DEp1lz0CM Charles, you are so well known you should never have a problem. I had 2 NCNS from one of my ATFs, but I knew she was unpredictable and she gave me a fantastic rate so I just put my money back in my pocket, and she would make it up the next visit. This girl was on everybodies Top 5 list in OKC.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:58 PM   #17
JadeNow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2332
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking People are people....

Quote:
Originally Posted by plainjoe View Post
I was under the impression that having a P411 provider's account means that you are a verified, reputable provider. I too have experienced no response from P411 messages, e-mail messages, finally I was able to contact a provider by calling her. Finally able to see her - sent a note by e-mail after our session to thank her. Guess what? No response. Of course, attempting to get an OK from her for our session on P411 is not a possibility. Frustrating... I do my research on this site as well as the other reviewing site - starting from P411 should be a good start, but apparently not. Stay safe and have fun!
-------------------------------------------

We're not all like that! P411 (IMHO) is a great site and usually a safe bet. But, people will be people, and there is NO guaranteed site, since there are no perfect people. I agree, don't lose any sleep over it. Some women do not work in the Hobby full time, or travel a lot, and can't get online as much as they should. (Somebody say assistant needed?) There are many reputable women, who are much more worthy of your time and money. You'll know as soon as contact begins. With a little more research (consistent reviews over time are worth their weight in gold), I'm sure you'll find your match(es)!! You might look at it this way: the universe saved you from a possibly "less than ideal" experience!
Happy Hunting!!
JadeNow is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:48 AM   #18
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default P411 OKs

I've had a wide variety of responses to getting the "OK." For the most part, getting an OK is pretty routine. One lady I saw posted the OK as she was driving away. One lady I had to "bug" for a week to get it. One lady has yet to respond to my request for an OK, and it's been a couple of months. One lady gave me one when she didn't see me. I had seen her previously and she had previously given me an OK. But I (quite surprisingly) got another.

Oh, well...
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:19 AM   #19
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
I have had many a lady express how embarrassed they are to have to tell a guy they don't want to see him or can't make the appointment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat View Post

Even more, I have had ladies I have seen several times but who NCNS or last minute cancel on me tell me they are so ashamed that it occurred that they do not want to face me. When I explain that the failure to communicate with me makes it worse, they have no good response. Since I see a lot of true MILFs, in most cases, they had a good enough excuse that I would have easily accepted it. I understand they have family that must come first. Kids in emergency rooms, death of a sister, etc. (And these were verifiable excuses that I did verify.)

Maybe I am working backwards here but I saw this and my eyes almost popped outta my head. You go as far as attempting to verify on some level if a providers kids are in the emergency room or the death of a family member? I've never heard of doing something like that.

To the OP, you need to harden up and realize you WILL be rejected and it WILL happen a lot. I have been rejected a few times and I'm still here getting dates. It happens.

I also don't get the grudge thing. I am not going to waste time and enegry on someone that told me no. Like arguing or smearing the provider is going to change anything? What people need to realize is that by holding a grudge or leading a smear campign they are hurting themselves because other providers see that. If you smear provider A for one reason or another Provider B and C see that and think... "What in the hell is this guy saying about me behind my back"? Hence some of the no replies. I would even see a provider who earlier told me no earlier. The only thing that would upset me is if a provider lied about a session, or something like that and so far I haven't run into that.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:25 AM   #20
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMonk View Post

Maybe I am working backwards here but I saw this and my eyes almost popped outta my head. You go as far as attempting to verify on some level if a providers kids are in the emergency room or the death of a family member? I've never heard of doing something like that.

To the OP, you need to harden up and realize you WILL be rejected and it WILL happen a lot. I have been rejected a few times and I'm still here getting dates. It happens.

I also don't get the grudge thing. I am not going to waste time and enegry on someone that told me no. Like arguing or smearing the provider is going to change anything? What people need to realize is that by holding a grudge or leading a smear campign they are hurting themselves because other providers see that. If you smear provider A for one reason or another Provider B and C see that and think... "What in the hell is this guy saying about me behind my back"? Hence some of the no replies. I would even see a provider who earlier told me no earlier. The only thing that would upset me is if a provider lied about a session, or something like that and so far I haven't run into that.

I'm not married any more so I hardly ever here no anymore!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:49 AM   #21
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I'm not married any more so I hardly ever here no anymore!
I am single also, but don't you think a lot of the guys are married? I take a long time deciding on who I want to see, and once I make the decision to schedule, that would be a bummer to get a no or no response. I am suprised by your experience in Vegas. I do tend to schedule well in advance except with one of my ATFs who seems to like the last minute dates. I also send introductary PMs usually a couple weeks before I even try to schedule and tell the girls to check me out. I just sent a PM last night and the girl has already responded. I will take my time and schedule some time pretty soon. I wonder if the girls think it is more of a hassle with a married guy?
Old 03-22-2012, 07:46 AM   #22
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post
I am single also, but don't you think a lot of the guys are married? I take a long time deciding on who I want to see, and once I make the decision to schedule, that would be a bummer to get a no or no response. I am suprised by your experience in Vegas. I do tend to schedule well in advance except with one of my ATFs who seems to like the last minute dates. I also send introductary PMs usually a couple weeks before I even try to schedule and tell the girls to check me out. I just sent a PM last night and the girl has already responded. I will take my time and schedule some time pretty soon. I wonder if the girls think it is more of a hassle with a married guy?
I hear you. Yes it would be frustrating to zero in on a provider only to not get a response. But we can't dwell on that. There are countless reasons why this happens. Not all are personal. If we are waiting for a bus and it doesn't show up we look to catch the next one. Pondering why the one didn't show up is a waste of time, even thou it is frustrating.

I just recently noticed a hot little number. I sent a PM saying I was interested in meeting. She replied within hours and said she would check with some of my I reviewed. I replied check with the yeses! LOL
Old 03-22-2012, 08:03 AM   #23
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
[FONT=Verdana] If we are waiting for a bus and it doesn't show up we look to catch the next one.
If your main mode of transportation is bus, you're probably in the wrong hobby. ijs lol
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:10 AM   #24
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
If your main mode of transportation is bus, you're probably in the wrong hobby. ijs lol
So long as its not a Short Yellow Bus!
Old 03-22-2012, 08:27 AM   #25
horserider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

I can deal with not getting a response, if I get a "no" then I can deal with that also. I don't have time to hold a grudge. The thing I have a problem with is a NCNS at the last minute. I try to do as the lady ask and confirm our date the night before. Twice I have called the lady the night before and got a green light but when I am on my way and call for the location information and get no answer and continue to call till it is 30 minutes after the appointment time and get no answer that's when I get ticked off. I know things happen that can't be helped but I also feel a little common courtesy is in order. I have had to cancel 2 or 3 dates but I did it a minimum of 36 hours ahead of time. Just my 2 cents worth.
horserider is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 08:43 AM   #26
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I'm sure we've all had our ups and downs when it comes to this subject.

Most recently, I have sent an e-mail and a P411 PM to a little cutie that I have been eyeing for a few months now, just to see if she was available before I send her a formal request. Well...you guessed it. No response! What sucks is when you finally make the time, put her at the top of your list, make the decision to totally focus on just seeing her........you get no response.

Some guys can just pull up a list, close their eyes and point...when making a decision. I don't do that. It takes me time and research to make a decision and after that decision has been made...to get no response...is frustrating. When I'm trying to set something up 2-3 days in advance, it isn't a big deal; I have time to start all over again. It's when I'm trying to be spontaneous that it presents a bit of a problem. When I make up my mind that I'm going to get laid TODAY...tomorrow just isn't an option. Time, research and window of opportunity are all factors that come into play.

As far as getting P411 OK's...I have never really had an issue except twice. On two occasions, I have had to send multiple requests and it took at least 2-3 weeks to finally get my OK. One time...I even contacted P411 to get them to assist. I don't know how they handled it, but I got my OK and surprisingly the provider in question was still very nice to me and I even saw her a couple more times after that.

So here I am...my girl isn't responding, so what do I do? Well...that's the great thing about the hobby. We have other choices.
john353 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:21 AM   #27
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

I've done P-411 requests and there has only been one person that did not respond to my P-411 request...the silent treatment sucks...I would love to know why from that person, but it's water under the bridge now...
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:19 PM   #28
geecue
Mod Squad

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
It is very rude when a lady doesn't respond to an appointment request!

It doesn't happen very often, but it seems to be happening with more frequency. I make an appointment request (through her preferred method) or through P411 (my preferred method).

And she doesn't respond. At all. And I can tell (at least on P411) when it was she last visited the site, so I know she's seen the request. And, if it's through her website, I assume it's set up so she sees it immediately.

Now, it would be nice if the ladies actually had the gumption to reply. Several things: I'm busy then, I don't see guys your age, not just not now, but never. You know, some courtesy response that says look elsewhere. [BTW, some courtesy responses hurt, but at least the response is there. One lady laughed at my request and said "she was booked." Learned my lesson with her.]

Ladies, you have to realize, before requesting an appointment, most guys, me included, have invested a lot of time in researching the field. Getting a "no" is one thing. Hearing deafening silence is quite another.

Agree totally would rather be told anything just reply, never any hard feelings from me.
geecue is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:20 PM   #29
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by geecue View Post
Agree totally would rather be told anything just reply, never any hard feelings from me.
I totally agree
Old 03-22-2012, 09:48 PM   #30
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
Just look at it as you saved yourself from being with a rude person

You said it right there SnL. If she took business seriously she'd respond in a timely manner.
alluringava is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women