Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-14-2010, 05:16 PM   #16
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Actually, a trannie would fit right in on the LPGA.
http://sports.popcrunch.com/the-50-h...e-blair-oneal/

...and my fav
http://sports.popcrunch.com/the-50-h...atalie-gulbis/

Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:24 PM   #17
Mazomaniac
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Seriously?
Yes, seriously.

You and PJ can go off and argue all you want about it wasting money and being ineffective and how its soooo discriminatory against men.

The fact is that the number of girls participating in sports is way, way up over what it used to be. Those girls are healthier, stay in school longer, and have better leadership skills for their participation in sports. Shockingly enough, the girls get the same benefit as the boys do from their sports programs.

Probably most important of all, women athletes are now recognized for their accomplishments in the sport and not just because they have a pretty face. Role models for young girls now come with stamina and courage instead of tiny feet and eye liner. That alone justifies the program.

My daughter was an athlete in both high school and college. It changed her life. I'm damn proud of her and what she achieved during that time - and I'm damn proud of a country that says young women and men deserve the same opportunities in life. If it had not been for Title IX there wouldn't even have been a program for her to play in.

Yes, Title IX works. Women throughout this country are better for it. I'm glad it's there.

And with that said, let the misogyny begin . . . .

Cheers,
Mazo.
Mazomaniac is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 09:19 PM   #18
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I don't have a problem with the basic concept of Title IX. The part that is stupid is that they don't recognize that Div IA football and basketball are really semi-pro teams housed within a college and produce tons of revenue for the school like no other sport (male or female) does. But because those sports are so expensive to run, they distort the "books" so much that other mens collegiate sports have been severely disadvantaged. If they excluded those sports, I would not have an issue with it.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 10:00 PM   #19
Guest042611
Account Disabled

User ID: 8913

Quote:
I don't have a problem with the basic concept of Title IX. The part that is stupid is that they don't recognize that Div IA football and basketball are really semi-pro teams housed within a college and produce tons of revenue for the school like no other sport (male or female) does. But because those sports are so expensive to run, they distort the "books" so much that other mens collegiate sports have been severely disadvantaged. If they excluded those sports, I would not have an issue with it.
I don't think these "semi-pro" teams really belong in colleges at all. Speaking from personal experience as an alum of a NCAA Division 1 school, most of these athletes are far more interested in getting signed to the NFL or NBA than attending university—and I think that's fine. If you want to pursue a career as a pro athlete, I don't think you should have to attend college to do it.
Guest042611 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 10:16 PM   #20
Mazomaniac
Valued Poster

Quote:
The part that is stupid is that they don't recognize that Div IA football and basketball are really semi-pro teams housed within a college and produce tons of revenue for the school like no other sport (male or female) does.
There are 120 schools playing Division IA football. There are more than 4000 colleges and universities in the US. You're talking about a tiny effect.

If you want to make a carve out for IA football I'm fine with it. It wouldn't affect the title IX impact at all. The big impact comes from increased participation at the middle and high school level where younger girls look up and see that playing on that girl's soccer squad or basketball team doesn't get you labeled as a dyke or a tomboy and set aside as an outcast. That's what happened to girls when I was in high school. That's what Title IX changed.

If you want to tweak it a little go ahead but I stand by my original statement that it worked as intended and is still improving things for women of all ages today.

Cheers,
Mazo.
Mazomaniac is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 05:48 AM   #21
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Michelle or Anika can hit my balls any day.
Yes and I would kiss their balls for good luck.
cuckold4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 06:48 AM   #22
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default reality or legend?..you make the call

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckold4u View Post
Yes and I would kiss their balls for good luck.
thats an old joke that became legend about arnold palmer and his wife

supposedly johnny carson asked arnold if he and his wife had any pre tournament rituals and arnold was supposed to have said "she kisses my balls for luck" at which point carson supposedly said.."i bet that flutters your putter"

arnold was asked by jay leno after carson's retirement if it was true

arnold answered...
"i dont even go to bed without pajamas"

the joke was around from perhaps vaudeville days
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 06:54 AM   #23
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default young enough to be my daughter or dare i say it...grand daughter???

what about carling coffing....shes so cute i think, looks and personality...shes on the tour now and doing well...a recent winner of the big break challenge golf channel show..shes jd..like me... so i feel an affinity with her right there..she wears her lil pump right along side her cute skirts

i like to watch paula creamer hit a ball..that little dip and then the look from behind...ok..enough of that
Old 10-15-2010, 07:24 AM   #24
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
I don't think these "semi-pro" teams really belong in colleges at all. Speaking from personal experience as an alum of a NCAA Division 1 school, most of these athletes are far more interested in getting signed to the NFL or NBA than attending university—and I think that's fine. If you want to pursue a career as a pro athlete, I don't think you should have to attend college to do it.
I agree. It would get rid of the recruiting violation bullshit and the rest of the hypocrisy. The schools could sell off 49% of the teams in a public offering and make a ton of money for their endowment fund. Then collect a fee for the use of their name, mascot, etc.
Old 10-15-2010, 07:27 AM   #25
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazomaniac View Post
There are 120 schools playing Division IA football. There are more than 4000 colleges and universities in the US. You're talking about a tiny effect.
Tiny number, but probably as much dollars as the other 4,000.

If you give me that one slice of rationality (which of course you'd NEVER get in government regs) I would agree that Title IX has been a good thing.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:20 PM   #26
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default update

http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/...genders-120110

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women