Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2015, 07:32 PM   #16
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Also nobody mention Local 250 and MooMooMafia. These groups set the local prices, and tone over on the other site. We do have a cross blend of sites to some extent. On the other site the though police is enforced by Athena, known here as Godess Athena. She would break the springs on AG's buggy. Now with that said about her and her attitude, if you don't comply with her thoughts, she puts the word out in the pink room or simply states in a thread "your not the type.......". She can't pull that crap here, over on the other site, which is control by the union/mafia "she's just speaking her mind, as she slanders or bates you in a thread. So us real horemongers hang out over here. And may I say this about the one lady who posts regularly, I just said it, a true lady who can give, and take and has class while doing it.
eaglehorse is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 08:47 PM   #17
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglehorse View Post
Also nobody mention Local 250 and MooMooMafia. .
Two of my favorite phrases in pgh....

Along with Go Fuck Yerself.

Fuckin Yinzers....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 07:09 AM   #18
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Pauly, I take credit for the creation of both those names. However Ho fuck yourself belongs to bambino.

Steve, if you want kumbyea bullshit fake reviews and hookers that should of retired 20yrs ago check out indys
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 12:23 PM   #19
stevepar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

b.s.'er....
i find the same type of woman that you described on this site....indys and most of the other hook up sites...i'm not sure what you're looking for in providers and i doubt you will find it on any of these sites.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
Pauly, I take credit for the creation of both those names. However Ho fuck yourself belongs to bambino.

Steve, if you want kumbyea bullshit fake reviews and hookers that should of retired 20yrs ago check out indys
stevepar is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 08:25 PM   #20
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

He's a mod Stevepar. He makes the rules.
pittlicker is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 10:21 PM   #21
Goddess Athena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2823

and you cannot pull "your crap" over there. I find this post amusing since I haven't had access to the Powder room for over a year. To the OP: This is a prime example of WHY women do not post on eccie. The guys can make all and any types of derogatory remarks. It is allowed. I recently saw a photo of a provider with her baby on here. Guys ask for pictures and then post them HERE without the girl's permission. Most of the time the women are not members here. Most of the regular posters here have been quicked off or given points at TOS, hence, coming here to post their negative, derogatory, mysoginists views of women. I would NEVER and I mean never meet with a guy that fits that description. Men like this scare me. The seem to be really angry or have a deep hatred for women. I believe they have some Mommy issues and small penis stuff going on.

BTW eagledork - how do you know what's going on in the Powder Room on TOS?

I think what is allowed to be posted on this site is disgusting and despicable. You guys are doing a GREAT JOB at running providers off of here. Good luck with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglehorse View Post
Also nobody mention Local 250 and MooMooMafia. These groups set the local prices, and tone over on the other site. We do have a cross blend of sites to some extent. On the other site the though police is enforced by Athena, known here as Godess Athena. She would break the springs on AG's buggy. Now with that said about her and her attitude, if you don't comply with her thoughts, she puts the word out in the pink room or simply states in a thread "your not the type.......". She can't pull that crap here, over on the other site, which is control by the union/mafia "she's just speaking her mind, as she slanders or bates you in a thread. So us real horemongers hang out over here. And may I say this about the one lady who posts regularly, I just said it, a true lady who can give, and take and has class while doing it.
Goddess Athena is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 10:53 PM   #22
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Overqualified for the Local 250?
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 04:27 AM   #23
BSer
Account Disabled

And with all that personality you will also be assigned a colored square.
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 01:28 PM   #24
Goddess Athena
Pending Age Verification

Can you please show me what site rule I violated?
Old 07-30-2015, 03:21 PM   #25
BSer
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Athena View Post
Can you please show me what site rule I violated?
Idk but you must of done something wrong to get dad boot from TOS's ladies room. Everyone else has access to it, they even let eagledork in!
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 03:42 PM   #26
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

I, for one, am overjoyed that I'm not certain provider's type. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 07:42 PM   #27
Goddess Athena
Pending Age Verification

Nope, I did nothing wrong. I am a purple square and considered an agency. Agency's are not permitted in the powder room per site rules.
Old 07-30-2015, 08:53 PM   #28
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Athena View Post
Nope, I did nothing wrong. I am a purple square and considered an agency. Agency's are not permitted in the powder room per site rules.
So what? It's Indys. No one here cares.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 11:45 PM   #29
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

Exactly. No one gives a shit about your griping about Indys, square color or your general dislike of the "derogatory commenting" here. Don't like it? Then please don't read it and stay away. At least the conversations over here have some fucking balls.
Hematoma is online now   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 06:38 PM   #30
Goddess Athena
Pending Age Verification

I was responding to Bser's comment. Excuse me for not quoting him.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women