Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47575
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2017, 03:28 PM   #16
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

In the words of Ron Burgundy; " wow that really escallated quickly"
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 04:41 PM   #17
yinz2016
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Its one of the few ways I get to converse, as equals, with folks that rely on public transportation to get around town.
yinz2016 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 10:23 PM   #18
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
Whats the old saying? Once you go Bulgarian...
I thought it was "Once you go behind the dumpster . . . "
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 08:25 AM   #19
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

So weird, you guys must know her. She is in fact Bulgarian and it was behind a Burger King dumpster. It's was a quickie though, she had to get back to work.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 10:08 AM   #20
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
So weird, you guys must know her. She is in fact Bulgarian and it was behind a Burger King dumpster. It's was a quickie though, she had to get back to work.
What happened to the2dogs recent warning of not mentioning former work places and so on? The same should apply to one's nationality, although I have 2. Mentioning one's original nationality must be considered outing as it links a person to that nationality in real life, even though it is remotely. The subject of the thread is "Why did you start using prostitution". By no means is the subject BK or Bulgaria. This is a plain example of NOT following that super moderator's remark. Don't blame me. It's you!!!
tatasddd is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 12:35 PM   #21
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
Any response is welcome. Let's hear various opinions. That is all the discussion is about.
Quote:
What happened to the2dogs recent warning of not mentioning former work places and so on? The same should apply to one's nationality, although I have 2. Mentioning one's original nationality must be considered outing as it links a person to that nationality in real life, even though it is remotely. The subject of the thread is "Why did you start using prostitution". By no means is the subject BK or Bulgaria. This is a plain example of NOT following that super moderator's remark. Don't blame me. It's you!!!
You're the one that said any response is welcome (should have been welcomed).

As far as outing - I have no idea of where you work(ed) or where you're from. Pretty sure an outing has to include more than a country or a place millions of people have worked.

On topic, as my other posts were, I like shitting in your mom's mouth. Seeing her swig it like it's mouthwash is hot. That's why I like and got into prostitution.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 03:02 PM   #22
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Never did he say anything about where you worked, you are jumping to conclusions trying to get him into trouble. This is just another attempt to be a troll
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 05:11 PM   #23
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Don't cry little kumquatted one. Big brother is watching.

Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 11:02 PM   #24
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

So is "Prostituion" like student loans for SW??

Oral Skills 101, 'How to Support Your Habit with Up Selling', Anal For Beginners, Cheap Hotels & Where to Find Them.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 10:02 AM   #25
sherman klump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Why do we have to deal with ridiculous posts like this from the OP? It just seems like he really enjoys getting people all riled up and ready to pounce! I am just waiting for his epic meltdown which is coming hopefully sooner than I anticipate!
sherman klump is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 10:07 AM   #26
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman klump View Post
Why do we have to deal with ridiculous posts like this from the OP? It just seems like he really enjoys getting people all riled up and ready to pounce! I am just waiting for his epic meltdown which is coming hopefully sooner than I anticipate!
My meltdown is your daydream. On the contrary, you guys have meltdowns and your own post answers your own question and your own post is evidence who is having a meltdown.
Old 03-17-2017, 07:25 PM   #27
bigdickdaddydom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

got into it before the military. girl on a datin site told me to try.
bigdickdaddydom is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 07:47 PM   #28
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom View Post
got into it before the military. girl on a datin site told me to try.
Thank you for the on topic answer. It is interesting though how some girl told you to get into it. In my case my dick told me to. I have enjoyed prostitution since 16 years old. I would enjoy it till the day I die.
Old 03-18-2017, 03:51 AM   #29
sherman klump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
My meltdown is your daydream. On the contrary, you guys have meltdowns and your own post answers your own question and your own post is evidence who is having a meltdown.
It's going to happen. You are too predictable. I can't wait for someone to lay the smack down on you and then watch you self implode. You always try to unsuccessfully get the last word in on a topic.

Btw, I think you do a great job at Cock-blocking yourself with your own words and avatars!
sherman klump is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 07:16 AM   #30
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman klump View Post
It's going to happen. You are too predictable. I can't wait for someone to lay the smack down on you and then watch you self implode. You always try to unsuccessfully get the last word in on a topic.

Btw, I think you do a great job at Cock-blocking yourself with your own words and avatars!
Whatever dude! Get a life. Unlike you, at least I've got an avatar.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women