Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2020, 05:33 PM   #16
NiceGuyinBV
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I agree. The names of all three should be removed and the person that posted the names should be held accountable.
NiceGuyinBV is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 05:47 PM   #17
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

If any one of those 3 names listed were members here, that would result in a one year Ban.

Regardless, member or not, it is not cool to post RL info on anyone. dj8
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 10:14 PM   #18
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I raised two children. Paid for their educations and weddings. Now, spending money on my grandchildren investing in their futures. I didn’t shirk my responsibilities. I enjoyed doing it. Still do. Ive paid my dues. And proud of it. Wouldn’t have it any other way. Nothing means more to me than my family. Period. I can’t imagine why you’re bitching about the cost of raising your children.
Huh?? Where the fuck did this come from? Read again and Lighten up dude. Wasn’t bitching. This is a hell of a lot more relevant then what Dreamgirl drives.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 11:56 AM   #19
Btkp07e
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

#1) As u see dj8 agrees that it's not against the rules. #2 Bambino needs to take a chill pill, been argumentive of literally everything lately. #3 when this was posted originally it was a warning to people as that's what it was listed for and said. For the group of people who are butt hurt bc someone said something they think could hurt their feelings, GROW UP. nobody is forcing u to read posts, nobody is forcing u to reply, nobody is forcing you to even come on the site! If you have issues with a post, well THEN DONT READ THE FUCKING POST!
Btkp07e is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 12:11 PM   #20
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Huh?? Where the fuck did this come from? Read again and Lighten up dude. Wasn’t bitching. This is a hell of a lot more relevant then what Dreamgirl drives.
Why is two hookers getting pregnant and the RL info of a BF remotely relevant to you? Dreamgurll brought up what she drives. Not me. You brought up child support. Not me. I just replied to you. Now, In a past review it was stated that Sarah knowingly spread Covid during an encounter. That’s relevant.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 01:14 PM   #21
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btkp07e View Post
#1) As u see dj8 agrees that it's not against the rules. #2 Bambino needs to take a chill pill, been argumentive of literally everything lately. #3 when this was posted originally it was a warning to people as that's what it was listed for and said. For the group of people who are butt hurt bc someone said something they think could hurt their feelings, GROW UP. nobody is forcing u to read posts, nobody is forcing u to reply, nobody is forcing you to even come on the site! If you have issues with a post, well THEN DONT READ THE FUCKING POST!
Hey Mister 1 year tough guy. Those of us who have been on here for a while think it's pretty tacky posting any type of RL info. And
I'll read and comment on any fucking post I want. Who the fuck are you?
pittlicker is online now   Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 01:21 PM   #22
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Bro posting RL info is screwed up. I actually know one of the people you were talking about IRL and I thought it was out of line for you to post it.
pensfan123456 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 01:37 PM   #23
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Dude, what you did was wrong. Plain and simple.
Did you miss where Dj8 said "Regardless, member or not, it is not cool to post RL info on anyone"

The only reason you are not banned is there is no evidence that any of the 3 people you named are members here. But who knows, maybe one is and all they would have to do is let Dj8 know and then what you did is against the rules and you would earn a one year ban.

You will also note dj8 removed the names you listed in your post. Just own up to your massive mistake
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 01:42 PM   #24
pittlicker
Premium Access

But he knows them so that's okay in his mind. SMH
Old 08-29-2020, 01:58 PM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

That’s why the whole thread was bogus from the get go. There was a motive involved. Some of the slower guys didn’t realize it.
Old 08-29-2020, 02:05 PM   #26
pittlicker
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
That’s why the whole thread was bogus from the get go. There was a motive involved. Some of the slower guys didn’t realize it.
And braggadocio
Old 08-29-2020, 02:12 PM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittlicker View Post
And braggadocio
Yeah. Well this hood rat became Eccie royalty years ago. Most reviewed Ho in this forum. Lots of guys were trying to curry favor. Just for the privilege to see her. It happens.
Old 08-29-2020, 02:47 PM   #28
Btkp07e
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Appertently a bunch of people here can't get the lump of coal dislodged from their ass. U r the same whiny babies the media and Dems bow down to. U know what happens when someone gets offended??? NOTHING. Literally nothing happens. As far as the names, "Abby" stopped going by Abby after she got out of jail last time and used her real name. "Sara" has been known by her real name on here many times over the years. As for "the bf", he's the one who asked me to put out the info! He doesn't believe it's his and wanted to see if anyone would message about their encounters and when. (Especially bc if docs have timing right he was out of the picture those weeks).
Stop being so butt hurt, look back at prior reviews. And hate to tell u, but spreading covid is minor in comparison to potentially having a secret kid to deal with for 18 years.
Btkp07e is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 02:54 PM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Appertently a bunch of people here can't get the lump of coal dislodged from their ass. U r the same whiny babies the media and Dems bow down to. U know what happens when someone gets offended??? NOTHING. Literally nothing happens. As far as the names, "Abby" stopped going by Abby after she got out of jail last time and used her real name. "Sara" has been known by her real name on here many times over the years. As for "the bf", he's the one who asked me to put out the info! He doesn't believe it's his and wanted to see if anyone would message about their encounters and when. (Especially bc if docs have timing right he was out of the picture those weeks).
Stop being so butt hurt, look back at prior reviews. And hate to tell u, but spreading covid is minor in comparison to potentially having a secret kid to deal with for 18 years.
You’re mistaking “offended” for stupidity. The latter is you.
Old 08-29-2020, 05:01 PM   #30
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
What? You are not making a lot of sense dude. You screwed up, bigtime. Own it and admit it. Don't blame others.

But given what you just now posted that "the bf" asked you to post this and out him and the two girl's real names, a question or two comes to mind. So did "the bf" ask you to post the review of Sara back in March alleging she gave you the virus? Was that legit or are you "the bf" and this is all part of your on again / off again relationship with her?
berryberry is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women