Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2021, 06:44 PM   #16
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantigetausername View Post
My worst meeting was a chick at the Fairfield inn in Neville island a few years back. She shows up and looked like her pix which was a good start. We exchanged pleasantries and started undressing. She was hot but just didn't have a lot of energy. She apologized for that saying she was a little under the weather and was gonna try to muscle through it. Long story short, she gets on to ride me CG and after about 15 seconds throws up this goopy vile smelling off color vomit all over me, my face and hair.
There wasn't enough water in the notes hot water tank to clean off from that!
I thought for sure that the NBC date was going to win this by a mile

And I was wrong
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 08:55 PM   #17
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
Aside from simply being financially ripped off a few times, the worst was an appointment that I had with a duo from SA. They were in SS (many know who I'm talking about) and it was my 2nd time seeing them. We start and the ringleader gets up and runs out the bedroom door and 10 seconds later I hear her scream that her BF was coming home and I had to leave out the back door immediately.
I literally ran into the back alley, buck naked, with my clothes and shoes in hand in the early afternoon on a weekday. I sat in the park nearby (after getting dressed lol) for 15 minutes smoking 4-5 cigarettes to calm down enough to drive home. I don't think I've ever been so scared in my life. I could see my heartbeat I was so full of adrenaline!
If you are referring to the infamous Brunette and Red duo of SA (and Brunette has been broadly reviewed here under a couple names) then guys who have seen Brunette know that SS incall. She told me directly that her SO owned it and he did not know what she did there. Did not know what to think but I never booked a second session with her because of that....

I saw both Red and Brunette separately in individual sessions. They later pushed the "Both of us, Daddy!" line and I never did it. And I would never see either of them individually at that incall...

They both were "worth seeing" for different reasons. Both I think would be welcomed-back warmly by the PGH hobby/SA guy-community. Neither exactly a Pro Ho but they both had their attributes...
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 09:09 PM   #18
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
I made an appointment with a girl and she turned out to be naughty bad chick. That is all I have to say about that.
I had a polite, civilized conversation with NBC at a PGH GTG. She was giving out "business cards" with her website, cell number and an "acronym" list of all the ordinary and esoteric activities she performed during sessions. I recognized the standard hobby-terms like "BBBJ" and "CFS" and "Greek", etc. A whole list of acronyms and "activities" on her business-card I did not recognize and had never heard of. It made me feel naive in terms of the hobby...
Old 12-18-2021, 11:10 PM   #19
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by signa View Post
good god that was funny AG...

I do remember reading once, I think it was it BSer, that the hoe took a shit on his front seat... that was another Pittsburgh classico...
... Ye Christ! ... I think I read that on the other site
awhile-back. Was that BSer?? ... Car date and the lovvy
had her knickers down and he was fingerin' her snitch,
and she rolled onto her side - and shit city...

And he said "What's the matter?" ... And she said
"You're gonna be mad..."

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 12:57 AM   #20
copperhead1967
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

This and the chick spewing on the poor dude are the winners or at least the front runners.
Wasn't the poop pants a chick out of Penn Hills? Lived at the bottom of a big hill. Little brunette had a nose that looked like a turtle.
copperhead1967 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 06:37 AM   #21
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Turtle Backing was when a guy was fucking a ho doggy by a pond and the guy put a turtle on the chicks back while pounding away
Old 12-19-2021, 06:54 AM   #22
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

I dont wanna know! Gonna quietly exit
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 09:49 AM   #23
Looker151
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Had more than a couple bad ones that I would like to forget about. McKeesport and Rt. 30 ,yuk.
Looker151 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 01:32 PM   #24
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

had a few bad ones but winner hands down for place was joes shadyside hole

the young chicks were usually good but damn dont look at the place.
mrmxmr is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 05:23 PM   #25
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Oh God thats gross. You win Cantgetausername.

I totally forgot about BSer..
blkstocking is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 05:54 PM   #26
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

I seriously doubt the girl shitting on his truck seat was his worst. Maybe when he took his then “girlfriend” SKK to the Dr and the Dr told her in front of him that she had general warts.
Old 12-19-2021, 05:59 PM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by signa View Post
good god that was funny AG...

I do remember reading once, I think it was it BSer, that the hoe took a shit on his front seat... that was another Pittsburgh classico...
That was Sexy Mariah, AKA Shitty Pants. She had white shorts on at the time.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 07:20 PM   #28
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Joes place was bad, but by today's standards, I actually miss how clean and picked up the place was. Girls were on time and awake even, lol. Nothing better than someone snoring on your dick. I wish I could say that its rare but damn, thats just normal...if they answer the door. And wow, I dont think Ive seen a place as clean as Joes in years. Hoes missing doors, holes in walls, shit in the toilet, blah.
blkstocking is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2021, 05:39 AM   #29
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolstoy View Post
If you are referring to the infamous Brunette and Red duo of SA (and Brunette has been broadly reviewed here under a couple names) then guys who have seen Brunette know that SS incall. She told me directly that her SO owned it and he did not know what she did there. Did not know what to think but I never booked a second session with her because of that....

I saw both Red and Brunette separately in individual sessions. They later pushed the "Both of us, Daddy!" line and I never did it. And I would never see either of them individually at that incall...

They both were "worth seeing" for different reasons. Both I think would be welcomed-back warmly by the PGH hobby/SA guy-community. Neither exactly a Pro Ho but they both had their attributes...
That's the very same girls. I enjoyed both of them...until I got ripped off...but they complimented each other nicely, although they didn't "play" together. Red (tiny little skater chick) retired almost immediately after that incident never to be seen or heard from again. Red was my wheelhouse one hundred percent. Brunette was down for just about anything.
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2021, 04:28 PM   #30
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Pippy Longstocking & The Brunette Super-Freak....

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
That's the very same girls. I enjoyed both of them...until I got ripped off...but they complimented each other nicely, although they didn't "play" together. Red (tiny little skater chick) retired almost immediately after that incident never to be seen or heard from again. Red was my wheelhouse one hundred percent. Brunette was down for just about anything.
Their personal session "styles" were quite different. Red was quite reserved and pretty clearly not as "comfortable" with the hobby- banging strangers for cash. Her "look" and overall Caddy Woodlawn/Pippy Longstocking/Avril Lavigne-vibe "made up for" her "reserved" performance....

Brunette was a Straight....Freak. Anal With Impunity, down for all varied "role playing", verbal and theatrical in all positions. She "took to it" like a horse to water. When she clarified her SO owned the incall she used, and whether that is true or not, I decided not to see her again, at least not there. Now I regret not "banging it out" several more times. She has been reviewed here under a couple different names. She will probably always be involved in the hobby. It's just her "nature"....

I saw both of them individually and then each of them tried to push an additional "duo" with both of them. I don't like duo's so I passed. I would rather pay for 2 hours/2 solid rounds with one (1) of them than spend extra-market rates to "divide" the activity between the two. Both girls worth seeing for different reasons....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women