Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2024, 05:42 PM   #16
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
If she sent you threatening pms on here, please rtm them.

We can take it from there.

Don't you just love romantic comedies?

I bet their's a happy ending and they lived happily ever after.
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 09:11 PM   #17
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFE.Kris View Post
First off I don’t post anymore because I’m in a real relationship and I’m expecting! I read where Jaylowe told Dorm that I hacked her account! Yes I’ve done several two girl meets with her and trust me if I were a dirty chic I would post all of her business on these sites! Jaylowe keep my fucking name out of your mouth! You came to me for help on these sites! All you do is lie!

Really dude why are y’all trusting [STAFF edit - GM]
I don’t post on oh2, eccie or P411 anymore because again I’m in a relationship! I had no idea that the majority of the guys from these sites act like females. I guess that explains why most of y’all like getting pegged. Oh okay I get it now.
My advice is simply this. STOP LISTENING TO THESE GIRLS ISSUES AND JUST VISIT AND GO HOME! SMFH
mazel tov! Hit me up when your milk drops

I like to get pegged, not because im into drama, but because it feels amazing LOL

whats better than getting pegged? getting pegged by a hot preggo provider !
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 11:45 PM   #18
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla View Post

Don't you just love romantic comedies?

I bet their's a happy ending and they lived happily ever after.
Yeah, happy f’ing new years everyone.

I thought you were on a bancation. . Or was that on OH2?
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 03:24 AM   #19
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyG2002 View Post
Report to mods or something like that.. its the little red triangle with the ! in the middle..
Yes, that is pretty much what it means. I actually thought RTM meant "Reply to the Mods".
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 03:50 AM   #20
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Yeah, happy f’ing new years everyone.

I thought you were on a bancation. . Or was that on OH2?
No I'm still here fighting for diversity, inclusion, equity and womens equal rights. OH2 was just to misogynistic for me AG so I turned in my letter of resignation to the patriarchy.

I will not rest until we have equal or more women that are roofers, farmers, coal miners, flooring installers, concrete pavers, diesel mechanics, sanitation workers, and front line infantry soldiers in the Army and Marines.

This injustice must stop here and now!

And show us some love AG by bringing back your Gary Busey avatar for God's sake.
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 05:55 AM   #21
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
If she sent you threatening pms on here, please rtm them.

We can take it from there.
Guess the OP did not RTM those PMs or they were not the threats he made them out to be as the provider is still active per her profile.

Which again makes you wonder, why is it that she says she is in a relationship, is pregnant and not providing anymore, yet her profile has not been disabled or guested and her image gallery is still up. Maybe she thinks this relationship will not last or she wants to keep providing UTR.

In any event, given the drama that this provider seems to be involved in, on and off the board, I do not see her card being filled up anyway.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 11:05 AM   #22
GFE.Kris
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 612713
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Answering Questions From Y’all

First off I haven’t disabled my account because after I have my baby I’ll be back at it! Does that answer your question on that?

Secondly, to the Mods I have not threatened Dorm! I swear he acts like a female dude grow up and be a man sir! I asked Dorm to tell Jaylowe to keep my name out of her mouth!

Here’s a message for you Hobby guys! Stop trusting these providers! Why are you so worried about what we/they’re doing with their life outside of meeting you for QV’s, HHR’s or HR’s etc!!!! Why are you so insistent on getting involved with a Providers drama if any!!! If you’re married or have a significant other, it’s none of our business or concern what you do! Stop trying to be a boyfriend or husband to us Providers dude! If we’re in a relationship outside of this guys won’t visit us!
Those are highly female characteristics and it’s so unattractive! Most of you guys try to marry providers after a visit! Boy would you have your hands full and be in for a rude awakening! I’ve seen a lot as I’ve started out as a dancer in multiple strip clubs here in Dallas. SMFH

Dorm you’re a liar dude I never threatened you! I only asked that you tell Jaylowe to keep my name out of her mouth! But like a female you went and posted so dumb shit on the OH2 boards about me taken over her account! I’ve read your reviews and you love men just as much as us females do so that explains why you felt the need to believe a liar like Jaylowe! And frankly my name should have never came up to begin with!

Why would the Mods ban me for expressing myself when they allow guys to create female drama!
GFE.Kris is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 11:59 AM   #23
Spoljana
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFE.Kris View Post
First off I haven’t disabled my account because after I have my baby I’ll be back at it! Does that answer your question on that?

Secondly, to the Mods I have not threatened Dorm! I swear he acts like a female dude grow up and be a man sir! I asked Dorm to tell Jaylowe to keep my name out of her mouth!

Here’s a message for you Hobby guys! Stop trusting these providers! Why are you so worried about what we/they’re doing with their life outside of meeting you for QV’s, HHR’s or HR’s etc!!!! Why are you so insistent on getting involved with a Providers drama if any!!! If you’re married or have a significant other, it’s none of our business or concern what you do! Stop trying to be a boyfriend or husband to us Providers dude! If we’re in a relationship outside of this guys won’t visit us!
Those are highly female characteristics and it’s so unattractive! Most of you guys try to marry providers after a visit! Boy would you have your hands full and be in for a rude awakening! I’ve seen a lot as I’ve started out as a dancer in multiple strip clubs here in Dallas. SMFH

Dorm you’re a liar dude I never threatened you! I only asked that you tell Jaylowe to keep my name out of her mouth! But like a female you went and posted so dumb shit on the OH2 boards about me taken over her account! I’ve read your reviews and you love men just as much as us females do so that explains why you felt the need to believe a liar like Jaylowe! And frankly my name should have never came up to begin with!

Why would the Mods ban me for expressing myself when they allow guys to create female drama!
So, you didn’t hijack Jaylowe’s account…got it. But his original post was about Bella Blue. My question, did you hijack hers? Best wishes in your pregnancy. Hope all goes well. In my Mark Cuban Shark Tank voice, “with that all said, I’m out.”
Spoljana is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 12:21 PM   #24
GFE.Kris
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Dude I have not hijacked nobody’s account ��
You guy’s are hilarious and I barely know Bella B. We actually met at Silver City back in the day.
Old 01-06-2024, 01:19 PM   #25
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

These comments seem like they're probably pretty fun but I'm just going to address the original post. A lot of these girls run with the same pimps, plugs, "nephews", profile managers, etc and when one gets burned they can have a tendency to go rogue and try and blow some shit up....and I'm here for it. That oh2 post was great fun! I even recognized some of the ancillary characters mentioned from other story lines. Good shit.
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 01:43 PM   #26
dormGE
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post
These comments seem like they're probably pretty fun but I'm just going to address the original post. A lot of these girls run with the same pimps, plugs, "nephews", profile managers, etc and when one gets burned they can have a tendency to go rogue and try and blow some shit up....and I'm here for it. That oh2 post was great fun! I even recognized some of the ancillary characters mentioned from other story lines. Good shit.

Bryan! Checkout my new "round 5" and "round 6" reviews on Jaylowe. I have them on OH2 as well. New pictures are on OH2, or I can send them in PM.
dormGE is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 03:29 PM   #27
GFE.Kris
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Bald Bryan wow ��
Here we go with this pimp BS! You’re a trick that runs with other tricks! Y’all try to marry us ladies from here and always get in our business! I’m actually engaged and it’s not a problem when I come back to the sites and post.
You white men kill me on how y’all are still jealous of black men and are so disrespectful with that pimp BS! SMFH
If a woman wants to get involved like that it’s her freaking business and not yours! I’ve met a lot of hobbyists who wanted me to be their girl! But you tricks are so quick to holla this pimp BS! Are you married! You’re cheating on your wife but have the audacity to worry about what some of these girls are doing with their fucking lives!
Get a life dude!
Old 01-06-2024, 04:59 PM   #28
ScrewedUp29
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post

Haha I recognized the characters too
ScrewedUp29 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2024, 03:18 AM   #29
dormGE
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

It's time clear this circus up and get the facts correct. I'm the Man of Truth. Everyone gets exposed. First, the amount of hypocritical fallacy in this thread is comical at best. Secondly, here is an example of what Bella Blue (Bella Flu) said about Kieva on OurHome2:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...y-Friend-Kieva

The post was so bad they had to lock the thread. Now you have an idea of how she is. Imagine the preposterous, obstreperous insults and paragraphs she sent me on OH2. She appeared out of the "blue" like a wild Jigglypuff from Pokemon or a wild hyena, and sent the most narcissistic rage and psychotic private messages. There I was confused, thinking to myself, "Who is this random person and why are they sending me this?" I still don't know who she is or why she sent it. That's women. They want you to read their fuckin' minds.

Third, this GFE.Kris is under the delusional and impression that I'm the first person who mentioned her taking over Jaylowe's account on OH2. Incorrect! I am not the first one who reported GFE.Kris for stealing Jaylowe's account. It was someone else on OH2. In fact, I already told GFE.Kris during her first message that I wasn't the first, and I showed her the proof. I have a screenshot of it. The first person who said GFE.Kris stole Jaylowe's account starts with the letters "gle." I can't spell the full name. It's probably another rule.

The original thread for topic in discussion was submitted on 10-22-2023 at 09:54 AM. The link to the thread is here:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...hlight=jaylowe

It's in the Locker Room section, so you may or may not be able to see it. The thread was created by someone who wanted to see Jaylowe, but she had mysteriously disappeared at the time. Then, reports from "gle" and others started to come about GFE.Kris taking over Jaylowe's account. The proof is all there. It's not magic or an energy ki hallucination from a Dragon Ball character or Aizen's Kyōka Suigetsu. It's literally written and typed on that thread. Suddenly, all of Jaylowe's pictures and posts disappeared on OH2. Eventually, the news came out about her accident. That still doesn't explain what happened to her account. Someone on that thread did say, "She told others her oh2 account no longer controlled by her, so yeah." That's where first allegation came from. Not me.

It's kind of amusing to watch confused bots point fingers at me when they don't know the situation. Is GFE.Kris going to contact the first person who said she is the one who took over the account? I highly doubt it. She's going to continue with her attempts to send more insulting and rude messages to me instead. Most women lack critical thinking skills, simple punctuation, and basic English rhetoric.

Basically, everyone is throwing around random accusations without any of the foundation. I was informed that GFE.Kris and the group of girls she is with have a pimp. Am I supposed to believe that? I don't know. None of these females get along with each other, and that's the problem. They spread tons of rumors and gossip because they all hate each other. Good job, feminism.

I think it's time for GFE.Kris and other ladies to retire. Look, let me help you out. I'm going to find a place on google.

Ok, I found a place in Dublin, Georgia! It's called the Addington Place of Dublin at 212 Fairview Park Drive Dublin, GA 31021.

https://www.seniorlifestyle.com/prop...ace-of-dublin/

There is another place in Rockwood, Tennessee called Victorian Square Assisted Living and Memory Care at 241 S Chamberlain Ave, Rockwood, TN 37854. There is a good tour guide video on youtube by a guy named Nick Johnson.

https://victoriansquare.net/

You can have your little baby thing and go live there. You won't have to worry about any of this anymore. See? I try to help. I don't go around sending rude messages to random strangers. You could also get some professional psychiatric and therapeutic help at these mental institutions.

It was a hilarious thread, but it's done. Bye. 2024 apocalypse incoming!

^_____________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ____^
dormGE is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2024, 09:24 AM   #30
GFE.Kris
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

dormGE �� very funny penis lover ��
You should go hangout with PDiddy since you like getting penis up your butt and you love penis in your mouth just as much as I do ��
It’s funny how you guys will believe anything that this party girls will tell y’all. SMFH
It’s a shame how you guys gossip like women SMFH
There’s too much female hormones in many of you guys so perhaps y’all need to go get that testosterone shot every two weeks.
Most of you are married which is probably wife your wives are not putting out like they should because they want a man and not a man with female tendencies.

dormGE just keep on managing Jaylowe and go on about your business. If I told you what she said about you it would hurt your feelings. I was still friends with that toothless wig wearing party slut when you took her pictures at the Redroof in Addison. She talked bad about you dude and I just laughed and said to myself “whatever girl”
This is the last of my comments as I don’t have female friends all my close friends are male. Men!
Enjoy guys Dueces!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women